Michele Bachmann: Gay Community targeting children, see them as their prize

Do you agree with Michele Bachmann's statement about the Gay Community?

• Total voters
Michele Bachmann - Wikiquote

On the gay community and same-sex marriage: “This is a very serious matter, because it is our children who are the prize for this community, they are specifically targeting our children.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-AM, March 20, 2004.

Be sure to vote in the poll, let's see who agree with Bachmann's statement.

Tissue?

Gays target children. Republicans target children. Democrats target children. Straights target children. Practically all groups target children.

That's not at all what I said.

Except you said the Radical Gay Agenda. She never said the word radical, she said the entire Gay Community. Michele Bachmann is not saying the same thing you are.

Nor did she use the word "entire" now did she. If you are going to use a measuring stick, use the same one on yourself that you are on your opponents. It's only fair.

Gays are as sick as pediphiles and rapests. I do not want my childred to be taught the buttfvcking perversions of these sick fvckers. Keep it in your own bedroom, you sick fvcks.

I just find it funny that the automatic conclusion was that she meant gay people were targetting children for sex, not indoctrination. Perverse minds think perverse thoughts.

Can you read? "taught the buttfvcking perversions of these sick fvckers"

Taught is the key word. Not all of the gay perverts are pediphiles. They are just as mentally ill as pediphiles. They are all sick pervs. I don't want my children taught about their perversions.

this guy

Nor did she use the word "entire" now did she. If you are going to use a measuring stick, use the same one on yourself that you are on your opponents. It's only fair.

She's talking about the Gay Community. If I say the word community, at the very least I'm referring to the majority of a group of people. You're right, she didn't use the word entire. However, she did accuse the Gay Community.

To respond to what you wrote previously, I find what she said was wrong partly because of the language she used. You don't see her saying that the Christian Community are targeting children or see them as their prize. You don't see her saying this about Conservatives either. She knows exactly what she is doing by using the wording that she did. The language she used was wrong.

If she is trying to say that the Gay Community simply want children to see they are just like anyone else, that's different. However, this is the same woman who in the same interview said the following about if a Gay Marriage ban failed in MN in 2004:

"Our K-12 public school system, of which ninety per cent of all youth are in the public school system, they will be required to learn that homosexuality is normal, equal and perhaps you should try it. And that will occur immediately, that all schools will begin teaching homosexuality."

Look at the part I bolded. She is clearly trying to say that Homosexuals are looking for more than just equality or wanted to be treated as normal.

And this wasn't a slip of the tongue, she said it again in the same interview:

"And what a bizarre time we're in, Jan, when a judge will say to little children that you can't say the pledge of allegiance, but you must learn that homosexuality is normal and you should try it."

She clearly believes that the Gay agenda is to not only have children be taught Homosexuality is normal but that these kids should be trying it as well.

TM, you are, without a shred of doubt, one of the most disturbed individuals I have ever run across.

Hate still seems to be alive in the hearts of some.

Who would Jesus hate?

Absolutely no one, but he would tell them to repent and turn from their sin to be forgiven. He doesn't hate the person, but he can't accept their sin and according to his Word, homosexuality is a sin. It's the truth and it matters. You can look it up.

She's talking about the Gay Community. If I say the word community, at the very least I'm referring to the majority of a group of people. You're right, she didn't use the word entire. However, she did accuse the Gay Community.

To respond to what you wrote previously, I find what she said was wrong partly because of the language she used. You don't see her saying that the Christian Community are targeting children or see them as their prize. You don't see her saying this about Conservatives either. She knows exactly what she is doing by using the wording that she did.

If she is trying to say that the Gay Community simply want children to see they are just like anyone else, that's different. However, this is the same woman who in the same interview said the following about if a Gay Marriage ban failed in MN in 2004:

"Our K-12 public school system, of which ninety per cent of all youth are in the public school system, they will be required to learn that homosexuality is normal, equal and perhaps you should try it. And that will occur immediately, that all schools will begin teaching homosexuality."

Look at the part I bolded. She is clearly trying to say that Homosexuals are looking for more than just equality or wanted to be treated as normal.

And this wasn't a slip of the tongue, she said it again in the same interview:

"And what a bizarre time we're in, Jan, when a judge will say to little children that you can't say the pledge of allegiance, but you must learn that homosexuality is normal and you should try it."

She clearly believes that the Gay agenda is to not only have children be taught Homosexuality is normal but that these kids should be trying it as well.
So, what YOU find wrong in what she said is that she didn't say that Christians, or Nazis, or Communists, or Muslim terrorists, etc. find children to be a prize?

And what exactly is she doing? You seem to think that you have some special power to know what she was thinking when she said that. Rather delusional, but not surprising from you.

Did Your english teacher in 5th grade instruct you in math?

Now will you realise that makes no statement about you but asks you a question.

Forum List

Back