Michele Bachmann: Gay Community targeting children, see them as their prize

Do you agree with Michele Bachmann's statement about the Gay Community?

• Total voters
2004?

Two thousand fucking four?

Damn, such desperation.

Do statements a politician make have a expiration date where they can no longer be brought up? If so, could you please enlighten me? Otherwise, you're just deflecting.
I'm pointing out what lengths you will go for partisanship - a 2004 comment on some local radio show out of context.

Rather pathetic, but certainly nothing new for your thread style.

Just adding a bit of perspective. :lol:

THIS should be rich. Please put her comments IN context for us then...

Of course children are part of the target to gain acceptance. You know she doesn't mean targeted for the purpose of "turning" them gay, but creating a society that finds being gay acceptable. Do you think gay people don't want this societal accpetance to happen? Are you living under a rock?

You haven't over thought this enough. You should dig deeper for a more convoluted meaning and try again.

Lets flip the question, who here on the board thinks that Gay Marriage should be taught as something that is acceptable in schools? Should it be part of the curriculum at all?

Do statements a politician make have a expiration date where they can no longer be brought up? If so, could you please enlighten me? Otherwise, you're just deflecting.
I'm pointing out what lengths you will go for partisanship - a 2004 comment on some local radio show out of context.

Rather pathetic, but certainly nothing new for your thread style.

Just adding a bit of perspective. :lol:

THIS should be rich. Please put her comments IN context for us then...
Oh, how I would love to do so, and I've looked. But, that really should be the OP's job. I wonder why he hasn't done so? (not really)

I do like to see context of all single sentence quotes. My bad.

Lets flip the question, who here on the board thinks that Gay Marriage should be taught as something that is acceptable in schools? Should it be part of the curriculum at all?

Nope. That is a purely personal matter better left to parents... yet many on the far left see this as ok, I've even heard them call it "sex ed".

:lol:

Lol, you've never heard of teaching about all the acceptable ways a person can experience love or the acceptable types of families to kindergarteners? If you want to change a social norm, the best way is to teach young children a new norm. Gay people are not stupid.

Gays are as sick as pediphiles and rapests. I do not want my childred to be taught the buttfvcking perversions of these sick fvckers. Keep it in your own bedroom, you sick fvcks.

I just find it funny that the automatic conclusion was that she meant gay people were targetting children for sex, not indoctrination. Perverse minds think perverse thoughts.

Can you read? "taught the buttfvcking perversions of these sick fvckers"

Taught is the key word. Not all of the gay perverts are pediphiles. They are just as mentally ill as pediphiles. They are all sick pervs. I don't want my children taught about their perversions.

Of course children are part of the target to gain acceptance. You know she doesn't mean targeted for the purpose of "turning" them gay, but creating a society that finds being gay acceptable. Do you think gay people don't want this societal acceptance to happen? Are you living under a rock?

Explain the prize part of her statement then. If she means creating a society that finds being gay acceptable, why use the wording she did?

Gays are as sick as pediphiles and rapests. I do not want my childred to be taught the buttfvcking perversions of these sick fvckers. Keep it in your own bedroom, you sick fvcks.

I just find it funny that the automatic conclusion was that she meant gay people were targetting children for sex, not indoctrination. Perverse minds think perverse thoughts.

Can you read? "taught the buttfvcking perversions of these sick fvckers"

Taught is the key word. Not all of the gay perverts are pediphiles. They are just as mentally ill as pediphiles. They are all sick pervs. I don't want my children taught about their perversions.

I didn't mean that was your automatic assumption. I was referring to the first four or five posters that seemed to think the only possible meaning was sexual.

Do you believe it's a legitimate fear that teachers across this nation will be telling students that they should "try" homosexuality?
For some people sure. No for me personally, but that doesn't make others concerns less legit

Furthermore, do explain why she said that the Gay Community see children as a "prize".

I did already. The open teaching of any and all sexual relationships instead of just teaching respect and responsibility is targeting the kids.

Fvck no!!!!

Leave it to the parents. We will raise our children the way we see fit.

2004?

Two thousand fucking four?

Damn, such desperation.

Of course they do. That is why nobody on the right tried to hold Obama's relationship with Wright against him.

Oh, wait...

I did already. The open teaching of any and all sexual relationships instead of just teaching respect and responsibility is targeting the kids.

So the Gay Community see children as their "prize" because they want them to be taught about sexual relationships? Is that what you're saying? If I'm wrong in what you're saying, please do point it out.

Of course children are part of the target to gain acceptance. You know she doesn't mean targeted for the purpose of "turning" them gay, but creating a society that finds being gay acceptable. Do you think gay people don't want this societal acceptance to happen? Are you living under a rock?

Explain the prize part of her statement then. If she means creating a society that finds being gay acceptable, why use the wording she did?

For the sam reason the Nazi's viewed the youth as the "prize". And no, I am not calling gays Nazis.

You're being really fucking dense - hopefully on purpose. So any scenario in which people are considered a prize can only be interpreted as sexual? People's minds and beliefs are not of value? Especially in regards to someone who is actively engaged in a societal debate on ideas and values. I do believe Bachmann thinks the minds of children are a prize.

Of course they do. That is why nobody on the right tried to hold Obama's relationship with Wright against him.

Oh, wait...

We all know that nobody on USMB ever brought it up.

:lol: I couldn't type that with a straight face.

There is indeed a "Radical Gay Agenda"... and believe me, not all, indeed most gays do NOT subscribe to it.

So you believe there is a "Radical Gay Agenda". So you disagree with Michele Bachmann that the Gay Community as a whole are targeting children and see them as their prize?

Forum List

Back