Michele Bachmann: Gay Community targeting children, see them as their prize

Do you agree with Michele Bachmann's statement about the Gay Community?

• Total voters

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Michele Bachmann - Wikiquote

On the gay community and same-sex marriage: “This is a very serious matter, because it is our children who are the prize for this community, they are specifically targeting our children.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-AM, March 20, 2004.

Be sure to vote in the poll, let's see who agree with Bachmann's statement.

Lol, you've never heard of teaching about all the acceptable ways a person can experience love or the acceptable types of families to kindergarteners? If you want to change a social norm, the best way is to teach young children a new norm. Gay people are not stupid.

With no context to the conversation any votes would be questionable.

I think the statement itself is pretty straight forward. In what context is saying the gay community are targeting children and see them as a prize acceptable?

if children are prey for gays, why are the majority of pedophiles straight people ?

Last edited:
Lol, you've never heard of teaching about all the acceptable ways a person can experience love or the acceptable types of families to kindergarteners? If you want to change a social norm, the best way is to teach young children a new norm. Gay people are not stupid.

Gays are as sick as pediphiles and rapests. I do not want my childred to be taught the buttfvcking perversions of these sick fvckers. Keep it in your own bedroom, you sick fvcks.

Last edited:

Gays are as sick as pediphiles and rapests. I do not want my childred to be tought the buttfvcking perversions of these sick fvckers. Keep it in your own bedroom, you sick fvcks.

I just find it funny that the automatic conclusion was that she meant gay people were targetting children for sex, not indoctrination. Perverse minds think perverse thoughts.

Michele Bachmann - Wikiquote

On the gay community and same-sex marriage: “This is a very serious matter, because it is our children who are the prize for this community, they are specifically targeting our children.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-AM, March 20, 2004.

Be sure to vote in the poll, let's see who agree with Bachmann's statement.

She's just playing to her base. What else would you expect?

Anybody who thinks that winning the hearts and minds of children isn't part of the radical gay agenda is nuts. They are the target of any radical....

2004?

Two thousand fucking four?

Damn, such desperation.

Do statements a politician make have a expiration date where they can no longer be brought up? If so, could you please enlighten me? Otherwise, you're just deflecting.

From the same program:

Because the immediate consequence, if gay marriage goes through, is that K-12 little children will be forced to learn that homosexuality is normal, natural and perhaps they should try it.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-AM, March 20, 2004.LINK

So, she is not saying they want to sex up the little kiddies. She is concerned about what will be taught in public schools going against what parents may want their children taught regarding sexuality

From the same program:

Because the immediate consequence, if gay marriage goes through, is that K-12 little children will be forced to learn that homosexuality is normal, natural and perhaps they should try it.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-AM, March 20, 2004.LINK

So, she is not saying they want to sex up the little kiddies. She is concerned about what will be taught in public schools going against what parents may want their children taught regarding sexuality

Do you believe it's a legitimate fear that teachers across this nation will be telling students that they should "try" homosexuality? Furthermore, do explain why she said that the Gay Community see children as a "prize".

2004?

Two thousand fucking four?

Damn, such desperation.

Do statements a politician make have a expiration date where they can no longer be brought up? If so, could you please enlighten me? Otherwise, you're just deflecting.
I'm pointing out what lengths you will go for partisanship - a 2004 comment on some local radio show out of context.

Rather pathetic, but certainly nothing new for your thread style.

Just adding a bit of perspective. :lol:

Of course children are part of the target to gain acceptance. You know she doesn't mean targeted for the purpose of "turning" them gay, but creating a society that finds being gay acceptable. Do you think gay people don't want this societal acceptance to happen? Are you living under a rock?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back