Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

Status
Not open for further replies.
That family member or friend componentis huge...so much so that they are the first suspects in molestation cases...particularly males.

It is huge, especially if a friend is gay, they should be the first suspect, since 1 in 3 pedophiles is homosexual, and they have a much greater rate of being child molesters than heterosexuals do.
Nope...fathers...brothers...uncles....crime of opportunity....and quite often married and looking quite "respectable".

Deny as much as you like, :eusa_boohoo:but the numbers do not lie.

1 in 3 child molesters are homosexual, less than 1 in 20 people are homosexual.

That family member or friend componentis huge...so much so that they are the first suspects in molestation cases...particularly males.

It is huge, especially if a friend is gay, they should be the first suspect, since 1 in 3 pedophiles is homosexual, and they have a much greater rate of being child molesters than heterosexuals do.
Nope...fathers...brothers...uncles....crime of opportunity....and quite often married and looking quite "respectable".

Always bring this up, I wonder why?....hmmmmmm :eusa_whistle:

Yup. He likes to argue where he wants the world to be, not where it IS. He'd like gubmit out of all marriage (while being legally married) but won't take a position on whether gays should have access to the same license he has, just keeps saying nobody should get one.

You really want to be considered average and normal, LOL. Explains your constant need for validation.

Here you are, you're gay, and you're OK.

:smiliehug:

I am not average, I am not normal, and I have zero desire to be.

Is that what your civil marriage does for you?

Yup. He likes to argue where he wants the world to be, not where it IS. He'd like gubmit out of all marriage (while being legally married) but won't take a position on whether gays should have access to the same license he has, just keeps saying nobody should get one.

You really want to be considered average and normal, LOL. Explains your constant need for validation.

You're a one trick pony.

I believe it was Confucius who said the first step in pulling the stick out of your ass is wanting the stick to be removed

[It is huge, especially if a friend is gay, they should be the first suspect, since 1 in 3 pedophiles is homosexual, and they have a much greater rate of being child molesters than heterosexuals do.

You're making a massive causal relationship assumption there which has been in no way established

1 in 3 molestations are by homosexuals, less than 1 in 20 people are homosexual

2 in 3 molestations are by heterosexuals, more than 19 in 20 people are heterosexual.

See the imbalance there?
Source please.

:party:

Wytchey, do both you and your partner lust for Bachman? Are you dreaming of a 3 way with her? Why else would you be so obsessed with her.

Here ya go, you and your "wife" get a 4 way with Palin and Bachman. Your dream come true-------------------:party:

What the hell planet are these people hatched on?

Representative Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said this week that the gay community wants to repeal age of consent laws "so that adults would be able to freely prey on little children sexually," reports Brian Tashman of Right Wing Watch.

Bachmann, who is not running for re-election to her House seat, made the comments Wednesday on a conservative talk radio show, Faith & Liberty. The former presidential candidate argued that while the gay community's "big push" is currently on transgender issues, they'd soon expand to a push for "multiple marriages," and then "to do away with statutory rape laws."

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually" - Vox

I hadn't read that gay activist are seeking to end statutory rape laws. I think she is making a baseless claim promote her claim.

However, she has one valid point. Once gay marriage becomes the law of the land (like it should be), there will be a big push FROM BIGAMIST, to legalize plural-marriage. They will use court ruling on gay marriage as their precedent. Some pedophiles might use it to try to legalize pedophilia, but they will fail miserably.

I will be glad when Bachmann is out of office and quits embarrassing the conservative woman brand!

What the hell planet are these people hatched on?

Representative Michele Bachmann (R-MN) said this week that the gay community wants to repeal age of consent laws "so that adults would be able to freely prey on little children sexually," reports Brian Tashman of Right Wing Watch.

Bachmann, who is not running for re-election to her House seat, made the comments Wednesday on a conservative talk radio show, Faith & Liberty. The former presidential candidate argued that while the gay community's "big push" is currently on transgender issues, they'd soon expand to a push for "multiple marriages," and then "to do away with statutory rape laws."

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually" - Vox

I hadn't read that gay activist are seeking to end statutory rape laws. I think she is making a baseless claim promote her claim.

However, she has one valid point. Once gay marriage becomes the law of the land (like it should be), there will be a big push FROM BIGAMIST, to legalize plural-marriage. They will use court ruling on gay marriage as their precedent. Some pedophiles might use it to try to legalize pedophilia, but they will fail miserably.

I will be glad when Bachmann is out of office and quits embarrassing the conservative woman brand!

I agree with you on all counts. Bachman has always been a bit of a loon. But so is Pelosi and I don't see any liberals calling for her removal from office.

Because multiple complaints have come through, can you all please stop accusing each other of supporting pedophilia?

Thanks!

You shouldn't even have to ask that. I'm notorious for being a prick & even I have enough decency to not go there.

Personally I think you all should create a "gay" subforum. There is no reason for these stupid topics to be in politics. Just because Bachmann is a nut who hates gays doesn't make it worthy of a political slant. If it did then no topic would be off limits in the politics section as politicians say all kinds of shit that's irrelevant to politics.

You shouldn't even have to ask that. I'm notorious for being a prick & even I have enough decency to not go there.

Personally I think you all should create a "gay" subforum. There is no reason for these stupid topics to be in politics. Just because Bachmann is a nut who hates gays doesn't make it worthy of a political slant. If it did then no topic would be off limits in the politics section as politicians say all kinds of shit that's irrelevant to politics.

It's the citizens' job to be aware of all these controversial statements and the idiot politicians that decide to touch them without their brains engaged. That's why you're all here in the politics forum I presume. After all, a congress critter is an expert on ALL these topics -- aren't they?? :lmao:

Michelle Bachmann wants to let gays prey on little children. There, got that straightened out. :D

It's the citizens' job to be aware of all these controversial statements and the idiot politicians that decide to touch them without their brains engaged. That's why you're all here in the politics forum I presume. After all, a congress critter is an expert on ALL these topics -- aren't they?? :lmao:

I disagree. These types of threads serve as nothing but troll bait for both sides.

However I am curious also....so you think it was acceptable for the UK to have a different age limit for gays than they did for heteros?

Homosexual activity is an abnormal counter-productive and unhealthy sub human perversion.
Nope, and there is no valid reason to believe that.

Yes -there is every valid reason to believe that, in fact I'll reiterate it so perhaps more people will see it....

Homosexual activity is an abnormal counter-productive and unhealthy sub human perversion.

See - I even used Caps , Bold Print and Red - does that help you see any more clearly ? :D

Moderation Advice to others:

Do not use Red Bold font in forum posts. It's reserved for Mod Messages.

Thanks -- FlaCalTenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it is called crazy, an inability to distinguish between reality and fantacy. Fascinating, isn't...

(And yes, they are dangerous.)

I disagree. These types of threads serve as nothing but troll bait for both sides.

Write your CongressCritter and tell them not make the evening news with stupid statements. :lmao: Why the hell do you think this country is so dysfunctional and divided? It;'s because these 535 jerks want to meddle with every aspect of our lives and sensibilities.

Moderation Message:

Please restrict comments on Moderator messages
to avoid derailing threads.

This thread is close to off the rails. Last chance to get
back on the topic..

FlaCalTenn

Write your CongressCritter and tell them not make the evening news with stupid statements. :lmao: Why the hell do you think this country is so dysfunctional and divided? It;'s because these 535 jerks want to meddle with every aspect of our lives and sensibilities.

Bachmann doesn't represent me and I don't need to be painted with her stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back