Michele Bachmann: Gay Community targeting children, see them as their prize

Do you agree with Michele Bachmann's statement about the Gay Community?

• Total voters
Lol, you've never heard of teaching about all the acceptable ways a person can experience love or the acceptable types of families to kindergarteners? If you want to change a social norm, the best way is to teach young children a new norm. Gay people are not stupid.

That is stupidity... although if you mean the best way to end discrimination is to education children and end the cycle of ignorance, that would be correct.

But if you mean it the way the rightwingntus mean it... which is that gays victimize children, the premise is absurd and is intended to be the typical rightwing let's scare people about the gay menace trash...
You're not really in a position to know what the "rightwingnuts" mean. And, if you read the thread, you would know exactly what those who you assume are "rightwingnuts' mean, and it's not what you posted.

How dare you? Jillian is a liberal from New Yawk. There ain't nuttin she don't know. donchyaknow?

You're not really in a position to know what the "rightwingnuts" mean. And, if you read the thread, you would know exactly what those who you assume are "rightwingnuts' mean, and it's not what you posted.

When has not knowing ever stopped her ?

Last edited:
Does anyone deny that the indoctrination of children toward a specific political and/or societal view is not only common, but a tool used by most groups with some long term political and/or societal agenda?

Anyone?

Lol, you've never heard of teaching about all the acceptable ways a person can experience love or the acceptable types of families to kindergarteners? If you want to change a social norm, the best way is to teach young children a new norm. Gay people are not stupid.

Gays are as sick as pediphiles and rapests. I do not want my childred to be tought the buttfvcking perversions of these sick fvckers. Keep it in your own bedroom, you sick fvcks.

I just find it funny that the automatic conclusion was that she meant gay people were targetting children for sex, not indoctrination. Perverse minds think perverse thoughts.

It's the same basic premise.

That is stupidity... although if you mean the best way to end discrimination is to education children and end the cycle of ignorance, that would be correct.

But if you mean it the way the rightwingntus mean it... which is that gays victimize children, the premise is absurd and is intended to be the typical rightwing let's scare people about the gay menace trash...

How dare you? Jillian is a liberal from New Yawk. There ain't nuttin she don't know. donchyaknow?

poor whining willow....

tissue?

tissues1.jpg

Anybody who thinks that winning the hearts and minds of children isn't part of the radical gay agenda is nuts. They are the target of any radical....

Perhaps, it's the target of your stupidity:eusa_whistle:
Even my toddler nephew could come up with something better than that.

Maybe you could try 'na nana nana na'?

If facts were on yer side, I'd be butt hurt. They are........................u look like an ass

Perhaps, it's the target of your stupidity:eusa_whistle:

If facts were on yer side, I'd be butt hurt. They are........................u look like an ass
What 'facts' are those that you think I deny?

Could it be that you DO deny that the indoctrination of children toward a political and/or societal view is not only common, but a tool used by most groups with a long term political and/or societal agenda?

If so, good to know.

But, do let us all know what 'facts' I am denying. I am quite curious to know.

What Bachmann said is 100% accurate.
As with any group (other than AARP)...the target uis always those that are most open minded..
Nothing is wrong with it.
However, Bachmann is very much against the gay lifestyle...so she emphasized the point by using the word "prize".
Politicians do it all the time.
Like when the Dems said "killing grandma"...and the right siad "death panels".

I dont agree with Bachman as it pertains to gay rights...but I dont hold her beliefs against her.

Likewise, I am on board with most of what she belkieves in.

And I most certainly will not jump on that stupid little bandwagon game of using the words she usses against her...it is for affect....DONT READ INTO IT

Could it be that you DO deny that the indoctrination of children toward a political and/or societal view is not only common, but a tool used by most groups with a long term political and/or societal agenda?

If so, good to know.

chirp..........chirp.........chirp.........

View attachment 13908

2004?

Two thousand fucking four?

Damn, such desperation.

Do statements a politician make have a expiration date where they can no longer be brought up? If so, could you please enlighten me? Otherwise, you're just deflecting.

Of course they do. That is why nobody on the right tried to hold Obama's relationship with Wright against him.

Oh, wait...

ask si moron about bill ayers and obama. lol

or about soros in the 1940's.

maybe she will hide behind anne frank again.

2004 however, is too long ago, such desperation.

Last edited:

If so, good to know.

chirp..........chirp.........chirp.........

View attachment 13908
*chuckle* I really am curious, though.

Forum List

Back