Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. These types of threads serve as nothing but troll bait for both sides.

Write your CongressCritter and tell them not make the evening news with stupid statements. :lmao: Why the hell do you think this country is so dysfunctional and divided? It;'s because these 535 jerks want to meddle with every aspect of our lives and sensibilities.

Bachmann doesn't represent me and I don't need to be painted with her stupidity.

Appreciate that non-partisan honesty.. Rep pts for that. There are no rules against speaking bad of your whackier party members. Would be good to have the Dems understand that as well. In fact -- I've slammed several stupid Libertarians in my lifetime..

:party:
You really want to be considered average and normal, LOL. Explains your constant need for validation.

Here you are, you're gay, and you're OK.

:smiliehug:

I am not average, I am not normal, and I have zero desire to be.

Is that what your civil marriage does for you?

Wytchey, do both you and your partner lust for Bachman? Are you dreaming of a 3 way with her? Why else would you be so obsessed with her.

Here ya go, you and your "wife" get a 4 way with Palin and Bachman. Your dream come true-------------------:party:

LOVE IT !!!!

You turned their tactic around on them , how frequently they accuse people of being latent homosexuals - AWESOME !!!!

Homosexual activity is an abnormal counter-productive and unhealthy sub human perversion.
Nope, and there is no valid reason to believe that.

Yes -there is every valid reason to believe that, in fact I'll reiterate it so perhaps more people will see it....

Homosexual activity is an abnormal counter-productive and unhealthy sub human perversion.

See - I even used Caps , Bold Print and Red - does that help you see any more clearly ? :D

Moderation Advice to others:

Do not use Red Bold font in forum posts. It's reserved for Mod Messages.

Thanks -- FlaCalTenn
So putting your same baseless assertion in bold and big letters is supposed to make it more valid? I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back