Michael Jackson -- Cardiac Arrest

Michael Jackson "Sold out London concerts" HOAX released immediatly after it was clear he would die - Illuminati Icon used in LEGALIZE PEDOPHILIA agenda.
Will his death finally get crowds to celebrate him, or will it be the repetition of the paid "crowds" (a few dozens) organized by the illuminati to cheer the pedophile during his "trial"?
Notes
(1) Google
"legalize pedophilia" michael jackson

Result #1, minutes after Jackson's death announced
Stephen Hawking - Pope John Paul II - Louise Veronica "Madonna ...
25 posts - 2 authors

More illuminati icons, 1980-2005 legalize pedophilia michael jackson 6/18/2006
yeah, its all a conspiracy
:rolleyes:

you can bet forces are conspiring as we speak over the money the children..the plots are be formulated right now..of that thee is no question...everyone will want a piece of this ...they will pick his bones clean..

His records will sell in the millions over the next few months or even weeks. You watch. Double Fantasy was a flop until Lennon was killed.

MJ had an incredible talent, a gift which he shared with us. I won't take that away from him. His performance at halftime at Super Bowl XXVII is unequaled.

However, it's like if your weird uncle gives you a great gift for your birthday or something, then shits on it. It's a great gift and all, and we appreciate the giving, but we really wish you hadn't tarnished it by shitting on it.

Anyway, great memories of this Super Bowl, my Cowboys wiped out the Bills, but MJ turned a war zone into a incredibly great place for 15 minutes....
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=8HbTjFn7KjE[/ame]

Here's the end of it, best part.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=jCma5VvMCXg[/ame]

Last edited:

you can bet forces are conspiring as we speak over the money the children..the plots are be formulated right now..of that thee is no question...everyone will want a piece of this ...they will pick his bones clean..

His records will sell in the millions over the next few months or even weeks. You watch. Double Fantasy was a flop until Lennon was killed.

Oh yeah, his family will be taken care of. I just heard on the radio that he left the rights to the Beatles music to Paul MaCartney. He just made that change in January of this year.

He said he felt bad because there was a rift between them. He has 50% rights.

Just let the man die, and his family mourn his death. Obviously, he was a great entertainer for most of his life. Whatever else he did he was tried for in a court of law.

Who covered up for the rapes of the children?
MJ bought off the main witness, to a reported tune of $15.5 million.

It's amusing to see people who were so dead set against gay marriage get upset when Jackson's habits are brought up.

Michael Jackson was the boogie man dressed up as a child entertainer

The man is dead and if there is a GOD he will judge him.
Let his family mourn him in peace and his children. NO matter what he did, he still has children he left behind.

Michael Jackson "Sold out London concerts" HOAX released immediatly after it was clear he would die - Illuminati Icon used in LEGALIZE PEDOPHILIA agenda.
Will his death finally get crowds to celebrate him, or will it be the repetition of the paid "crowds" (a few dozens) organized by the illuminati to cheer the pedophile during his "trial"?
Notes
(1) Google
"legalize pedophilia" michael jackson

Result #1, minutes after Jackson's death announced
Stephen Hawking - Pope John Paul II - Louise Veronica "Madonna ...
25 posts - 2 authors

More illuminati icons, 1980-2005 legalize pedophilia michael jackson 6/18/2006

you can bet forces are conspiring as we speak over the money the children..the plots are being formulated right now..of that there is no question...everyone will want a piece of this ...they will pick his bones clean..
thats not really a conspiracy, so much as human nature

maybe I'm just too cynical

Let his family mourn him in peace and his children. NO matter what he did, he still has children he left behind.

Children are what Jackson abused. He is judged to be a pederast not worthy of admiration.

Fuk god and any other escapist route for the condemnation Jackson so deserves.

His family will surely mourn him and that is understandble...but Michale cared not enough to restrain his impulses (nor did his family) for the skin of children left in his care.

and every monster has family

I agree. I think you will see many who mourn his death over the next few days. I was just telling Elvis, he didn't do a whole lot right in his lifetime except for the music. Huge talent.

I agree. I think you will see many who mourn his death over the next few days. I was just telling Elvis, he didn't do a whole lot right in his lifetime except for the music. Huge talent.

Lots of peolpe mourned Hitler too.

MJ bought off the main witness, to a reported tune of $15.5 million.

It's amusing to see people who were so dead set against gay marriage get upset when Jackson's habits are brought up.

Michael Jackson was the boogie man dressed up as a child entertainer
ever hear of the saying "there is a time and place for everything"

yep!~

And it is time people starting speaking up when bad people get a pass because of some sick fad of pain through osmosis or the sharing of another's grief. I feel for the Jackson family...but also for the victims who will never be made whole.

This man-child black-white freak show was like Howard Hughes... he did have talent, but in the end, his rivers of money blew what would have just been controllable quirks into massively outrageous behavior: the ill-advised multiple plastic surgeries that constituted self-abuse, the skin lightening, the hair-straightening (geez, embrace your race, will ya?), the playlands, the airplanes outfitted with ultra-specific foods, and of course, the boy-diddling.

What Michael Jackson needed was an intervention. About 15 years ago.

Agna is probably devastated.....

Gee, I dunno, Harry. From what I can see, you're the one sitting on this thread. I guess with Ed McMahon gone too, that's one less star for you to fantasize about. :eusa_whistle:

Agna is probably devastated.....

2 Peas in a pod... you know.. minus the talent

But I better not mention 2 peas... might start agna dreaming about what is in little boy's shorts

:rofl:

Now will you look at little HymenDave running his mouth? We all know that this is your way of forgetting the dishonorable discharge you got when your CO didn't like that violation of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," but remember that projection is perversion's ugly cousin. ;)

Sorry, bones but I think it's the honorable thing to do to wish a family well upon the death of their loved one as well as wish the best for the memory of their loved on upon their death. While it's acknowledged that Jackson was not a steller citizen In any way shape or form, I won't use the occasion of his death not to wish his family my condolences upon it. Further, my sentiment is not directed to Michael Jackson other than to say thank you for the entertainment, it was directed as a matter of course to his family and children who to my knowledge have not molested any children.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back