Michael Jackson -- Cardiac Arrest

The amount of media coverage and the fans converging on where he lived and his hospital... very much like when Elvis died except no 24 hours news channels back then.

I guess they're no longer going to dub people "The King of [insert music genre here]."

This looks like a suicide.
what evidence have they released that even remotely suggests suicide?

They're saying he got a shot of demerol right before he collapsed. But he had a doctor on premises. I think they think the dr did something wrong or they wouldn't be autopsying... (since people who die under a dr's care usually aren't autopsied. [sp?])

Pedobear_mourning.png

The amount of media coverage and the fans converging on where he lived and his hospital... very much like when Elvis died except no 24 hours news channels back then.

I guess they're no longer going to dub people "The King of [insert music genre here]."

This looks like a suicide.
what evidence have they released that even remotely suggests suicide?

They're saying he got a shot of demerol right before he collapsed. But he had a doctor on premises. I think they think the dr did something wrong or they wouldn't be autopsying... (since people who die under a dr's care usually aren't autopsied. [sp?])
yeah, i saw a news report that they are looking for his doctor

Jacko had a cardiologist living with him. Jacko has a history of heavy pain killer usage, which means addiction. It seems that this doctor did inject Jacko with the demerol, but, the unknown factor is this, how much oral pain medication had Jacko ingested himself, before requesting to his doctor that he inject him and was Jacko honest with his doctor about that amount. Most likely he would not be honest, as he suffered from the disease of addiction.

This doctor was frantic and made the EMS personal perform CPR even though it was clear that Jacko was dead and he himself continued to do so at the hospital.

My guess is Jacko crashed when that injection hit him and the doctor knew right then his ass was on the line.

is anyone else as sick of hearing about this freak child molester's death?

I don't care what his musical contributions were. I never liked his music anyway but the fact that he is a child molester should negate any and all of his "contributions"

I will not mourn the death of any child molester but will rather celebrate it.

Burn in hell jacko

MJ had an incredible talent, a gift which he shared with us. I won't take that away from him. His performance at halftime at Super Bowl XXVII is unequaled.

However, it's like if your weird uncle gives you a great gift for your birthday or something, then shits on it. It's a great gift and all, and we appreciate the giving, but we really wish you hadn't tarnished it by shitting on it.

Anyway, great memories of this Super Bowl, my Cowboys wiped out the Bills, but MJ turned a war zone into a incredibly great place for 15 minutes....
YouTube - Michael Jackson - Superbowl Performance - Live - Long Version - High Quality

Here's the end of it, best part.

YouTube - Michael jackson live superbowl 2

Please, MJ sucked at the super bowl. That crap isn't even music. Prince was 1000 times better than he was. And Prince is an actual MUSICIAN and Performer. I am not a huge Prince fan, but he was 1000 times better. Also I think Tom Petty recently did the SuperBowl and he was much better than that crap you call music as well. Glad he is gone.

MJ had an incredible talent, a gift which he shared with us. I won't take that away from him. His performance at halftime at Super Bowl XXVII is unequaled.

However, it's like if your weird uncle gives you a great gift for your birthday or something, then shits on it. It's a great gift and all, and we appreciate the giving, but we really wish you hadn't tarnished it by shitting on it.

Anyway, great memories of this Super Bowl, my Cowboys wiped out the Bills, but MJ turned a war zone into a incredibly great place for 15 minutes....
YouTube - Michael Jackson - Superbowl Performance - Live - Long Version - High Quality

Here's the end of it, best part.

YouTube - Michael jackson live superbowl 2

Please, MJ sucked at the super bowl. That crap isn't even music. Prince was 1000 times better than he was. And Prince is an actual MUSICIAN and Performer. I am not a huge Prince fan, but he was 1000 times better. Also I think Tom Petty recently did the SuperBowl and he was much better than that crap you call music as well. Glad he is gone.

I liked both MJ and Prince. I just can't stomach Tom Petty, he is so boring, he blows imo.

Go figure.

I don't care what his musical contributions were. I never liked his music anyway but the fact that he is a child molester should negate any and all of his "contributions"

Burn in hell jacko

Well put ...
Lets not forget hes addicted to pain killers as well as paying someone 25million hush money for something he didn't do!

There were other deaths and IMO an icon in Ed McMahon, but the jackass in doesnt recognize them. Nor the many other average citizens that die ... why honor someone like jacko? He was an entertainer and passed ...

Sorry I doubt inspite of the charges against him that Michael Jackson wanted to have sex with young boys nearly as much as he wanted to be a young boy again. What happens in never land? You don't have to grow up.

Burn in hell jacko

I must of missed the part where he was convicted of molesting children

Burn in hell jacko

I must of missed the part where he was convicted of molesting children

i suppose you think OJ didn't kill his wife either.

He wasn't convicted, but, that certainly doesn't mean that we cannot form our own opinions. His personal actions and words convinced me he was guilty and I am fine with that. Other can be fine accepting that he isn't, as the courts decided.

Sorry I doubt inspite of the charges against him that Michael Jackson wanted to have sex with young boys nearly as much as he wanted to be a young boy again. What happens in never land? You don't have to grow up.
I rarely agree with you but this time I think you've pretty much nailed it.

I think all this shit what with the "friendship" with young boys and the obsession with being "forever young" and having the carnival rides and all that may have had something to do with the effective denial of his own childhood in that it's been alleged that he suffered physical abuse to "up" his performances when he was a child, thus robbing him of many happy experiences.

Forum List

Back