Infrared Goggles

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Up here in Maine, we have been having straight rain for the past week, and are forecasted to have another week of rain.

This causes a problem with my dog. We let her out on her running line in the back yard. She takes a quick piss and then huddles in her dog house. When we let her back in, and then go to work, she takes the opportunity to drop a pile of dog logs on the floor in the confines of our nice dry, warm house.

So essentially, I have to put her out and watch her until she craps on the lawn if I want to ensure that she will not crap in the house. That can be very time consuming.

I was thinking of purchasing infrared goggles with which I would be able to see a "hot log", thus ensuring that she'd properly evacuated her bowels.

Up here in Maine, we have been having straight rain for the past week, and are forecasted to have another week of rain.

This causes a problem with my dog. We let her out on her running line in the back yard. She takes a quick piss and then huddles in her dog house. When we let her back in, and then go to work, she takes the opportunity to drop a pile of dog logs on the floor in the confines of our nice dry, warm house.

So essentially, I have to put her out and watch her until she craps on the lawn if I want to ensure that she will not crap in the house. That can be very time consuming.

I was thinking of purchasing infrared goggles with which I would be able to see a "hot log", thus ensuring that she'd properly evacuated her bowels.

You mean your dog doesn't do this when she needs to take a dump indoors. Sheesh! What sort of dog is that :eek:

BogDog.gif

To heck with infrared glasses that would let us see fresh dog turds... Let's invent some infrared glasses that will let us see through clothes!!! I'll spend all of my time at the mall then.:lol:

Let's all throw down some bucks and invent these things!!! We'll get rich on junior high school guys alone!

no---wal-mart and the state fair just REMINDED me of hogs. Sorry for being a bit obtuse.

Not really. I've seen some pretty big hogs both of those places. :eusa_whistle:

What kind of hogs do you hunt? I had hog meat from one of the Russian boars at Nugent's MI place. It was the best I've ever tasted.

Forum List

Back