Michael Jackson -- Cardiac Arrest

his family and friends have confirmed his death.
He was a wacko but he was sure talented and there will never be anything close to thriller again.

He was a wacko but he was sure talented and there will never be anything close to thriller again.

That was the first record I ever bought.

I just saw the Thriller video again a few months ago and it is still so great. Very fun to watch.

The Billie Jean video was also fantastic. Back then, he was hypnotic, you just couldn't stop watching him dance in those vids..

I just saw the Thriller video again a few months ago and it is still so great. Very fun to watch.

I started a thread in the music section with that vid, maybe you all could post some vids you like by him in there.

No matter your taste in music, MJ was talented.

I started a thread in the music section with that vid, maybe you all could post some vids you like by him in there.

No matter your taste in music, MJ was talented.

Ok, I'll put your fav, Billie Jean in there. :)

j/k, someone prob already did that one.

No matter what Michael Jackson has gone through--you must admit he was quite an entertainer. I remember him in my early teens as a youngster--in the Jackson 5. Definitely the king of pop.

But, at being such a famous childhood star--with no amount of privacy--it makes one wonder what kind of life he lived. Possibly lost in his own fame, & very unhappy over it--"my quess anyway".

Now the question is how did he die? Was it a cardiac arrest?

No matter what Michael Jackson has gone through--you must admit he was quite an entertainer. I remember him in my early teens as a youngster--in the Jackson 5. Definitely the king of pop.

But, at being such a famous childhood star--with no amount of privacy--it makes one wonder what kind of life he lived. Possibly lost in his own fame, & very unhappy over it--"my quess anyway".

Now the question is how did he die? Was it a cardiac arrest?

heart stops

Both Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson in one day. Many of us grew up watching these two. Sometimes life really does seem too short.

Michael Jackson -- Cardiac Arrest

At least a arrest finally came for him :clap2:

Who knows, maybe this will save his kids and no doubt it will save some kid, some where.

Forum List

Back