Michael Jackson -- Cardiac Arrest

Angel Heart

Conservative Hippie
Jul 6, 2007
Portland, Oregon
Michael Jackson -- Cardiac Arrest | TMZ.com

Posted Jun 25th 2009 4:30PM by TMZ Staff

We've just learned Michael Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles ... and we're told it was cardiac arrest and that paramedics administered CPR in the ambulance.

He was picked up at his home around 20 minutes ago -- we're told his mother is on the way to visit him.

UPDATE: The 911 call came in at 12:21PM at his Holmby Hills home in L.A.

Wow..... And his career was just about to take off with that new duet album of old hits he was working on with George Michael. Title track?

"Don't let your son go down on me."

TMZ actually broke this, don't the dead celebs always drop in threes?

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
:lol: Mean but funny.

Supposedly he was dead when the paramedics arrived at his house.
He joins gwashoppa, in that great pervland beyond...

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=H16gvNIu8x0&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Bangkok[/ame]

Pity. He had a great talent and a miserable life. Sort of like Judy Garland

And I don't think he was too young for a heart attack. He is just now getting into the dangerous age, so he is just there.

Perish the thought.... But as eccentric as he is, and with as much financial trouble he was in.... Do ya think it's possible he's faked this?

He supposedly was to start 50 sold out concerts next month so I doubt it.

He may not be dead, now reports are saying he's in a coma.

Michael Jackson -- Cardiac Arrest | TMZ.com

Posted Jun 25th 2009 4:30PM by TMZ Staff

We've just learned Michael Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles ... and we're told it was cardiac arrest and that paramedics administered CPR in the ambulance.

He was picked up at his home around 20 minutes ago -- we're told his mother is on the way to visit him.

UPDATE: The 911 call came in at 12:21PM at his Holmby Hills home in L.A.
TMZ is reporting he is dead.
Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Michael Jackson Dies

Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff

Michael JacksonWe've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Story developing...

Yet all the other chanels are reporting he is in a coma and just had a heart attack....Hmmmmmmmm I smell a conspiracy!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back