Michael Jackson -- Cardiac Arrest

you can bet forces are conspiring as we speak over the money the children..the plots are be formulated right now..of that thee is no question...everyone will want a piece of this ...they will pick his bones clean..

His records will sell in the millions over the next few months or even weeks. You watch. Double Fantasy was a flop until Lennon was killed.

Oh yeah, his family will be taken care of. I just heard on the radio that he left the rights to the Beatles music to Paul MaCartney. He just made that change in January of this year.

He said he felt bad because there was a rift between them. He has 50% rights.

Elvis was worth hardly anything when he died, his estate is now worth quite a bit thanks to his ex wife who doesn't even get most of it. They will market the shit of it just watch and see.

Last edited:
Agna is probably devastated.....

Gee, I dunno, Harry. From what I can see, you're the one sitting on this thread. I guess with Ed McMahon gone too, that's one less star for you to fantasize about. :eusa_whistle:

Agna is probably devastated.....

2 Peas in a pod... you know.. minus the talent

But I better not mention 2 peas... might start agna dreaming about what is in little boy's shorts

:rofl:

Now will you look at little HymenDave running his mouth? We all know that this is your way of forgetting the dishonorable discharge you got when your CO didn't like that violation of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell," but remember that projection is perversion's ugly cousin. ;)

Aggie....hey calm down dude....i meant that sincerely.... i know you were a big fan....i cant believe you thought i was implying anything other than concern for you....you hurt me Aggie....:(

It's amusing to see people who were so dead set against gay marriage get upset when Jackson's habits are brought up.

Michael Jackson was the boogie man dressed up as a child entertainer
ever hear of the saying "there is a time and place for everything"

yep!~

And it is time people starting speaking up when bad people get a pass because of some sick fad of pain through osmosis or the sharing of another's grief. I feel for the Jackson family...but also for the victims who will never be made whole.

How many millions was that kid paid?

hold up here...are we talking about the same man who purchased little boys for sexual purposes...the same man who had his gentialia described in court by a 12 yr old boy, the same who said there was nothing wrong with sleeping with kids?

o boo fucking hoo.....i just dont feel it

You have no idea what he did or didn't do. Only speculation....

King of pop gone.

That was unexpected, I was talking to a DJ freind earlier when Farah died, trying to guess who would be #3 (Ed McMahon, Farah being 1 & 2) and her guess and mine were way off (she guessed cronkite, I went with Clint Eastwood).

Neither of us would ever have guessed MJ.

He was a unique talent, an abusive and over bearing father made his childhood hell, and probaly made him into what he became, an accused ped who wanted to be a white woman.

A real shame.

Clint Eastwood? He's significantly younger than Cronkite and seems in fairly good health to me...incidentally, the reason for Jackson's skin condition was his vitiligo.

The amount of media coverage and the fans converging on where he lived and his hospital... very much like when Elvis died except no 24 hours news channels back then.

I guess they're no longer going to dub people "The King of [insert music genre here]."

This looks like a suicide.

The amount of media coverage and the fans converging on where he lived and his hospital... very much like when Elvis died except no 24 hours news channels back then.

I guess they're no longer going to dub people "The King of [insert music genre here]."

what evidence have they released that even remotely suggests suicide?

some are saying he got too much demerol. I personally think someone like MJ would never kill themself but one never knows.

some are saying he got too much demerol. I personally think someone like MJ would never kill themself but one never knows.

He was hooked on pain killers for some years, I don't know if he ever got off them. The reports were that he looked the best he ever has in preparation for this tour.

It was such a surprise, you begin to question though.

One of the most beautiful women to walk the earth passes away and we have here a post concerning a complete freak show/oxygen thief.:rolleyes:
His fans should all be spayed or neutered to stop the gene pool.:eek:
The world has enough morons already.

One of the most beautiful women to walk the earth passes away and we have here a post concerning a complete freak show/oxygen thief.:rolleyes:

He did kind of upstage Farrah, didn't he.. Farrah had her own set of personal issues though as well.

Both stories depending on what spawned MJ's passing could prove to be good lessons and motivators for two very deadly problems in our world. Opiate pain killer addiction and cancer.

I think we forget that all stars are simply people with a host of daily personal issues like we all have, good or bad.

No matter what Farrah's true motivation was for sharing her pain and ultimate death, but I commend her as her story, because of who she was might motivate others to give more of themselves, to others who are suffering. Be it monetary means, helping with hospice, working a fundraiser or simply taking the time to chat with a terminal person who may not have anyone to speak with.

MI, well if in fact prescription medication played a role, them maybe that can help more realize that this can strike anyone, at anytime. So many people in this nation fall to this type of addiction without meaning to and without intention. The road out of it for them can be difficult and scary. They need help, not condemnation. It is a very different situation from the self inflicted party animal who lives for the ultimate high.

Personally I feel that MJ was and is guilty of molesting children, to me one of the most vile crimes imaginable. So, I can offer no good words for him, nor any sympathy.

Singers and actors who skyrocket to fame and huge wealth aren't always ready to cope. I keep seeing him on stage, everyone cheering and every single time, pedophilia issues come up right at the same time as the acolades.

Too bad that has to be coupled with his gargantuan efforts to be the best ever. He was never strong enough to get himself help and nobody was strong enough to force him to.

He just threw money at the problem.

His rather enormous talent (depite his obvious pedolphilia) is undeniable even if you aren't a big fan of that kind of music.

That alone is enough to make his passing noteworthy.

All fanatic fans of pop music icons (older than 16 ought) to spayed and neutered in my opinion.

Of course if we do that there won't be enough people to keep social security solvent in a generation or so.

His rather enormous talent (depite his obvious pedolphilia) is undeniable even if you aren't a big fan of that kind of music.

That alone is enough to make his passing noteworthy.

All fanatic fans of pop music icons (older than 16 ought) to spayed and neutered in my opinion.

Of course if we do that there won't be enough people to keep social security solvent in a generation or so.

hey Sky Saxon passed away too you know.....just sayin...

Forum List

Back