Michael Jackson -- Cardiac Arrest

Reports say that Michael Jackson in fact died of shock after finding out that Boys2Men were a band not a delivery Service.

Michael Jackson had requested a sea burial …strapped to 2 buoys.

Madonna has paid her respects to the Jackson family - and asked how much they want for the kids……

The news outlets were saying all of Michael Jackson's stuff was suddenly going through the roof. Put it this way the DA couldn't get a conviction in spite of Jackson absurd behavior at the trial. So Isuspect there was simply not enough evidence and I've seen no evidence whatever of jury tampering or jury nullification. as in the OJ case you referenced.

If you look at Michael Jackson best stuff you don't see an adult approach to anything. Not Romance, violence not anything. What you do see is the approach of a typical early teen of say the late sixties early seventies before video violence got very graphic at all and naked women were available 24 /7 on cable.

Last edited:
I read this and it is unconfirmed, but apparently, 20 of the top 25 albums sold on Amazon yesterday were Michael Jackson albums.

Yesterday I heard he held the TOP 15 SLOTS. I think those debts will be taken care of just fine.

Who really cares about the death of a Negro pedophile? Be honest. Who cares?

Since he was never convicted of pedophilia, what does that have to do with anything.

Yeah you've got a right to your opinion but it ought to be one having to do with the facts.

Since he was never convicted of pedophilia, what does that have to do with anything.

Yeah you've got a right to your opinion but it ought to be one having to do with the facts.

What were the facts in the case? Other than he was acquitted?

If you look at Michael Jackson best stuff you don't see an adult approach to anything. Not Romance, violence not anything. What you do see is the approach of a typical early teen of say the late sixties early seventies before video violence got very graphic at all and naked women were available 24 /7 on cable.

I've always wondered why I never cared for his music.......

Sorry I doubt inspite of the charges against him that Michael Jackson wanted to have sex with young boys nearly as much as he wanted to be a young boy again. What happens in never land? You don't have to grow up.

I agree with this. My thoughts exactly from the beginning.

I read this and it is unconfirmed, but apparently, 20 of the top 25 albums sold on Amazon yesterday were Michael Jackson albums.

when Hendrix died his LP's sold well also....same with Janis and Morrison and Elvis....death seems to sell things....

is anyone else as sick of hearing about this freak child molester's death?

I don't care what his musical contributions were. I never liked his music anyway but the fact that he is a child molester should negate any and all of his "contributions"

I will not mourn the death of any child molester but will rather celebrate it.

Burn in hell jacko

I must of missed the part where he was convicted of molesting children

i suppose you think OJ didn't kill his wife either.

the evidence against OJ was overwhelming the evidence against MJ was virtual non -existent...are you even aware of the vague nature of the alleged molestations

I must of missed the part where he was convicted of molesting children

i suppose you think OJ didn't kill his wife either.

the evidence against OJ was overwhelming the evidence against MJ was virtual non -existent...are you even aware of the vague nature of the alleged molestations

It was basically another Hispanic with a frivolous lawsuit trying to cash in.

FACTS:

Michael Jackson is dead.

Michael Jackson is burning in HELL.

Michael Jackson deserves to burn in hell.

So it is written, so shall it be done. So sayeth the Lord !

FACTS:

Michael Jackson is dead.

Michael Jackson is burning in HELL.

Michael Jackson deserves to burn in hell.

So it is written, so shall it be done. So sayeth the Lord !

Lol! We all know how Yukon is going to exit this world. He's planning to have a stroke in the children's ward!

Forum List

Back