Michael AVENATTI arrested

Some people are just walking talking screwups.

Extortion of a large corporation with a gazillion lawyers on staff?

Some people are just walking talking screw ups.

I've never thought this guy was right in the head. Attention whore who will push any envelope to stay in the middle ring.

This could be the beginning of a long and productive career in politics. You can't get elected President any more unless you're a crook.

Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort Nike - CNNPolitics

Federal prosecutors in Manhattan on Monday charged lawyer Michael Avenatti with attempting to extort more than $20 million from Nike.

Avenatti was arrested Monday morning in Manhattan, law enforcement officials tell CNN. He will appear in court later Monday.

Minutes after the news broke, the Justice Department announced charges against Avenatti in a separate federal case from California.

According to the criminal complaint, Avenatti met in March 2019 with an attorney for Nike and threatened to release damaging information about the company if Nike didn't make millions in payment to himself and an unnamed co-conspirator. Avenatti also allegedly demanded that Nike pay $1.5 million to an individual he claimed to represent.

"I'll go take $10 billion dollars off your client's market cap ... I'm not f***ing around," Avenatti said, according to the complaint.

You can read the criminal complaint here: READ: Charges against Michael Avenatti for trying to extort Nike - CNNPolitics

Wow. According to the complaint, the crime for which Avenatti is being charged took place only five days ago.

Uh-oh. This case was built by the FBI. As we all know, the FBI is a totally corrupt criminal organization from top to bottom. So things are looking up for Avenatti!

Also if so, he is a lot like Trump, you guys put him in the WH , and now you are blasting Avenatti, same as you put in the Oval Office.

Yet he is not a hero to you all.

Some people are just walking talking screw ups.

I've never thought this guy was right in the head. Attention whore who will push any envelope to stay in the middle ring.

Looks like he is headed for the middle bunk in a prison cell.

I don't think that most penitentiaries have middle bunks in their cell blocks. Maybe if Mr. Avenatti gets sent to a joint with a big housing unit.

I bet hes gonna ask that one chick how she handled gang rape, since hes gonna be facing it, unfortunately she never went through that......How awesome is the world right now??????? VERY!!!!!!!!!!

I bet hes gonna ask that one chick how she handled gang rape, since hes gonna be facing it, unfortunately she never went through that......How awesome is the world right now??????? VERY!!!!!!!!!!

Hey you put the same one in the oval office, why not ask him. Oh wait the criminal is not in jail.

Forum List

Back