Michael AVENATTI arrested

Does this mean he isn't running for Democrat president?
Hillary ran for the presidency.

9e6c43c33b75010a9923eda2b6f41b17.jpg

Note to self. Don't ever fuck with a President especially when he's as vindictive as Trump

Michael Avenatti arrested for trying to extort Nike for up to $25M, SDNY says

I think the real story is you can't screw over Nike and get away with it.

I'm surprised that Nike- a huge liberal supporter of Kaepernick- would attack one of their own like this.

The left eats it own all the time, no loyalty.
Oh please! Just look at how when ANY Republican doesn't toe the line they get thrown under the bus.

Look at all the guys who Trump once said were great men but then later he said bad things about them, and you guys go along. McCain was a hero once, now he's a piece of shit you guys piss on his grave.

Remember Rex Tillerson was the man? Hell I even liked him. He seemed like he was doing a good job and then he butted heads with Trump and now look at him.

Trump: Rex Tillerson is “dumb as a rock” and “lazy as hell”
The tweet is crude even by Trump standards.

Remember Cliff Sims? Trump thought enough about him to hire him. And Trump said he was only going to hire the best and brightest, remember? But then the guy writes a book about what a mess the White House is in and now

Trump rips ex-aide over tell-all book: 'He was nothing more than a gofer'

Remember you guys wanted to make Romney the President? Now you guys can't stand him.

Hell, you loved GW Bush until Trump told you not to.

I could go on and on. You guys eat your own.

Can you give us some examples of how the left eats it's own?

Nike is only liberal socially because they want to sell books you dopes. Nike is a mega corporation who hires illegals for $2 a day to make their shoes. FU idiots calling Nike liberal. If they appear liberal it's to sell shoes. Who buys their shoes? Black people. Do you ever spend $200 on a pair of tennis shoes? Do you own 10 or more pair of shoes? So Nike sided with Colin Kappernick and their sales shot through the roof. Duh!!!

Nike ditched Kaepernick. Sales went down because of this turd. Crushing Monday for Democrats. Great. Haven’t had this much fun since 2016 election. :auiqs.jpg:

:hands: Please let Avenatti blame TRUMP for this, because I so want to believe TRUMP made this happen....

And who was the first to tell you all that he was a mobster (mob ties) and an extortionist? The media never noticed nor reported it, because investigative reporting is dead and replaced by Tabloid news and propaganda. Also they had more use for him to do their dirty work then as a news story himself.

Avenatti should fight the charges all the way to the supreme court and lets have kavanaugh as the deciding vote!

Forum List

Back