Michael AVENATTI arrested

Stormy Daniels' Attorney Michael Avenatti Arrested for Felony Domestic Violence he was arrested for domestic violence on his ex wife LOL karma
Yup, revenge is best served chilled. Yet another hero of the Dems goes down in flames. I noticed that non of the fake news channels are even mentioning this.

Demoquacks are nortorious for hitching their wagon to the wrong horse
Especially the conservative democrats

Stormy Daniels' Attorney Michael Avenatti Arrested for Felony Domestic Violence he was arrested for domestic violence on his ex wife LOL karma
Yup, revenge is best served chilled. Yet another hero of the Dems goes down in flames. I noticed that non of the fake news channels are even mentioning this.

Demoquacks are nortorious for hitching their wagon to the wrong horse
Especially the conservative democrats

Sorry but I'm a fan of the Confederate battle flag. You did know that's a battle flag, right?

"dont tell me the cases you've won, tell me who you've beaten!" - Avenatti

that didnt age well

I didn't see this anywhere, so I hope it's not a duplicate.

I wonder if his mantra of "believe the woman" as they would never lie, applies here. Oh, and for added mystique, apparently she wasn't his wife...

Michael Avenatti arrested on suspicion of domestic violence

Michael Avenatti, the attorney for Stormy Daniels and a prominent Trump critic, has been arrested on suspicion of domestic violence, the Los Angeles Police Department said Wednesday. TMZ first reported Avenatti's arrest, and initially said the alleged incident involved Avenatti's estranged wife, Lisa Storie-Avenatti.

However, her attorneys issued a statement denying she was involved, and TMZissued a correction. "This article is not true as it pertains to my client. Ms. Storie-Avenatti was not subject to any such incident." Avenatti and his wife filed for divorce in 2017.

ap-18150582851545.jpg

Michael Avenatti seen Wed., May 30, 2018.

Avenatti has become a fixture on cable news and is exploring a bid for president in 2020. He rose to fame as the attorney for Daniels, who was allegedly paid off to keep quiet about an affair with President Trump.

Avenatti is also the lawyer for Julie Swetnick, who accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct that took place decades ago. Avenatti was blamed by some Democrats for Kavanaugh's confirmation to the Senate when Swetnick walked back some of her accusations.

Avenatti has been referred to the Justice Department for an investigation into his and Swetnick's claims.
If so, throw the book at him.

What do you mean, "if"? Kavanaugh wasn't granted any "if".

did you know?

Stormy read a lot of books about Native Americans because of her father's Cherokee heritage. they said the name of a person reflects character and destiny. she thought she couldnt rule the world with a name like Stephanie, so she changed her name to Stormy.

did you know?

Stormy read a lot of books about Native Americans because of her father's Cherokee heritage. they said the name of a person reflects character and destiny. she thought she couldnt rule the world with a name like Stephanie, so she changed her name to Stormy.
What's Stormy's Indian name? Sucking Dick while dancing with big boobs?

did you know?

What's Stormy's Indian name? Sucking Dick while dancing with big boobs?
her boobs nicknames are Thunder & Lightning. a true fact!

He should hire Hillary to trash the woman. She's very good at it, had a lot of practice.

Forum List

Back