Mexico Asks U.S. To Stop Deporting Serious Criminals

José;2794878 said:
I simply don't know what else I can say to convince you that Mexico is neither the culprit nor the responsible part for solving America's immigration problems, Angelhair (the US government and its scandalous dereliction of duty is).

Mira Jose, I know that the United States is the ONLY one who can solve the immigration problems - but - Mexico's refusal to take responsibility for NOT doing something to better the plight of their people is what I fail to understand! It has been on-going for centuries now and still they are as inept as when they gave birth to it. They truly believe that pointing the finger of blame at the USA for ALL of their problems is automatically going to solve them. They blame the USA for every little thing that goes wrong over there as it's much easier to do that than to try to solve what is wrong with their system. They are, in my opinion, mentally LAZY! they are mediocre; they are not willing to sacrifice; they are stuck on NOT accepting responsibility for anything. When one does that, not only has the battle been lost but also the whole damn war. Yes, I do blame the USA for its scandalous dereliction of duty when it comes to handling the very serious problem of illegal immigration. Remember this also - we have many organizations fighting the USA on every turn when it comes to enacting laws to try to stem the illegal flow. We have a constitution, a bill of rights, the rule of law, that allows all of these pro-illegal orgs to fight tooth and nail for these people year in and year out. By the time all is said and done, more and more illegals are coming in and making it harder to resolve this problem and many of the cases brought on by these orgs are stuck in court for years. NOTHING EVER GETS DONE NOR RESOLVED.

I'd like to see us NOT deport illegals from countries in this hemisphere that have been convicted of violent crimes. I consider deportation to be a get out of jail free card...where they might trickle back into our country. I'd rather keep an eye on them here.

If they are from overseas, then we can send them away, since we are more likely able to stop them from coming back.

I think we should keep them in our own prisons and bill Mexico for their room and board. To pay for it, since we know Mexico would not comply, we would reduce the foreign aid being sent their way which according to this link was 33 Million Dollars in 2004. Don't know what it is today.

Foreign Aid - US Embassy Mexico City

Immie

33 Million? Ha! That wouldn't cover the bullets they use. That is absolutely wrong!

What do you mean when you say it is absolutely wrong? Would you rather just send them back to Mexico? Drop them off at the border, wave your finger in their face and say, "Now don't you dare come back. Do you hear me?"

Dropping them off in Tijuana, or any one of the border cities is nothing more than an invitation to come back tonight when the sun has gone down.

Immie

Last edited:
[What do you mean when you say it is absolutely wrong? Would you rather just send them back to Mexico? Drop them off at the border, wave your finger in their face and say, "Now don't you dare come back. Do you hear me?"

Dropping them off in Tijuana, or any one of the border cities is nothing more than an invitation to come back tonight when the sun has gone down.

Immie

Drop them off in the middle of the nearest ocean. No law says we have to return them to Mexico so they can make another attempt to invade the US. And if there is a law, ignore it. They ignore ours.

Forum List

Back