"How To Avoid Deportation" Brochure Distributed In San Diego Public Schools

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
San Diego school teachers were encouraged to distribute pamphlets developed by the Quakers that give instructions on how to avoid deportation. "Individuals who shield, harbor or encourage aliens to enter our country in violation of law or remain here illegally thereafter is committing a felony! While the pamphlet does not appear to cross the line, it certainly would appear to do as much as possible to educate illegal aliens about how they may avoid detection and arrest. Perhaps the letter of law is being followed, but I would argue that this pamphlet violates the spirit of the law!" says Michael Cutler of Family Security Matters.

California Schools Distributed "How To Avoid Deportation" Pamphlet | DAN STEIN // STEIN REPORT 2000-2010®

I admire the Quakers, but this is an outrage. San Diego public school teachers distributing brochures on how to avoid being detected if you commit a crime? Is this what we want our children to learn? How is this even a permissible use of teachers' time?

Rule 3: Stop being an American hypocrite, talking about misery as an abstract subject, demanding that poor, illiterate people wait in a line that simply does not exist, and admit to the fact that, were you in their shoes, you'd be jumping that wall faster than a roadrunner racing a jackrabbit.

José;2787328 said:
Rule 3: Stop being an American hypocrite, talking about misery as an abstract subject, demanding that poor, illiterate people wait in a line that simply does not exist, and admit to the fact that, were you in their shoes, you'd be jumping that wall faster than a roadrunner racing a jackrabbit.
If I was Mexican I'd wanna' get out that shithole nightmare called Mexico too. Thank God I'm not. Japan needs people, go there.

School systems get paid for each child no matter what the immigration status so they encourage this illegal activity.

• Banned
José;2787328 said:

Jose', shouldn't Mexicans fix Mexico? If they need US help, I'm good with that. But there is no "line" to wait on to "become American". Stay home, deal with your own nation's shit.

• Banned
José;2787328 said:
If I was Mexican I'd wanna' get out that shithole nightmare called Mexico too. Thank God I'm not. Japan needs people, go there.

School systems get paid for each child no matter what the immigration status so they encourage this illegal activity.

So does Australia.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/134650-western-australia-needs-you.html

Please every single upstanding citizen who has ever speed in their car, made a rolling stop, didn't pay your state sales tax for goods you purchased online.

Please all of you go pay your fines for a crime you didn't get caught on tomorrow, and please go to your state and report all of your online purchases you didn't pay sales tax on over the years.

If not you are no different than a sub-human illegal.

• Banned
Please every single upstanding citizen who has ever speed in their car, made a rolling stop, didn't pay your state sales tax for goods you purchased online.

Please all of you go pay your fines for a crime you didn't get caught on tomorrow, and please go to your state and report all of your online purchases you didn't pay sales tax on over the years.

I have never committed a crime that lasted for years, even decades. I have never committed a theft (okay, in HS I boosted a lipstick). I have never said or implied illegals were "subhuman".

Fuck off, 2Parties.

Go away. No one thinks they're subhuman. They are not citizens of the U.S. and most Americans are sick of paying for their food stamps, free lunches, free medical care, and interpreters to make sure they understand their full free-loading rights.

I have never committed a crime that lasted for years

How long do the crimes you get away with usually last, and how long after they are committed do they cease to being a crime?

It seems to me that the very crime illegal aliens are committing is their very existence in a political territory that has a different flag than the one they previously existed in. Why should any sensible, humane person have a problem with that? Because there is a law against it? Because if that's all your argument revolves around it's shallower than a puddle.

Go away. No one thinks they're subhuman. They are not citizens of the U.S. and most Americans are sick of paying for their food stamps, free lunches, free medical care, and interpreters to make sure they understand their full free-loading rights.

So you are OK with people born on one side of a fence to get these benefits?

It should hurt to be this stupid, 2Parties. It's a national border, not a fence.

I have never committed a crime that lasted for years

How long do the crimes you get away with usually last, and how long after they are committed do they cease to being a crime?

It seems to me that the very crime illegal aliens are committing is their very existence in a political territory that has a different flag than the one they previously existed in. Why should any sensible, humane person have a problem with that? Because there is a law against it? Because if that's all your argument revolves around it's shallower than a puddle.

I object to illegal immigration because we have a reasonable need to control who emigrates here. Just as Mexico does. Just as every other fucking nation on Planet Earth does. The US is not a free range for every poverty stricken or criminally insane Mexican...let Mexico cope with her own people.

It should hurt to be this stupid, 2Parties. It's a national border, not a fence.

So the fence between the territories of the United States and Mexico can not be called a "fence" now, we shall call it a "national border".

Did you take a class in Washington DC called "Doublespeak: It's effect and how to use it"?

I'm okay with not wasting my time answering your questions. :eusa_eh:

Have a good night, sir...

I object to illegal immigration because we have a reasonable need to control who emigrates here.

The legal American's in Washington DC do a million times more harm to American's and the world than all the illegal immigrants in history could ever dream to. It's sad you put your focus on poor people who have no power, no money, and no influence and ignore the people dropping bombs, destroying commerce, and making deals with the devil.

Also thanks for posting this as I've gained more and more respect for Quakers over the years. They seem to be some of the most honest, peaceful, and knowledgeable people on the planet. Quakers are supporting peaceful people who have the threat of being violently separated from their families, and actually doing a tangible thing to help these people. They walk the walk which is something I need to work on.

Forum List

Back