Mexico Asks U.S. To Stop Deporting Serious Criminals

AAWWWWW and just how does mexico think US border towns feel when flooded with illegals?

They are mexican citizens mexico can deal with them. I dont really care what mexico does with them... move them farther into mexico or just flat shoot them. I really dont care.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
AAWWWWW and just how does mexico think US border towns feel when flooded with illegals?

They are mexican citizens mexico can deal with them. I dont really care what mexico does with them... move them farther into mexico or just flat shoot them. I really dont care.

DAMN.... Im in love!

Have a heart guys. These mayors have probably asked their federal government for help and they were told to go fuck themselves. Oh wait. That was AZ. Never mind.

Have a heart guys. These mayors have probably asked their federal government for help and they were told to go fuck themselves. Oh wait. That was AZ. Never mind.

As i have said before. Just shoot them. It seems to be the popular thing to be doing these days in mexico. A few more dead bodies laying around wont make that much a difference now will it?

Last edited:

I can't wait for that court to convene, and I'm hoping like hell cameras are there. Americans and Arizonans deserve to see the US DOJ sue the state of Arizona.

Chanel...do you honestly think their request to have criminals deported somewhere besides border towns is unreasonable?

Chanel...do you honestly think their request to have criminals deported somewhere besides border towns is unreasonable?

Ravi...why should the US spend money on getting mexican citizens anywhere but back into their own country? As far as i am concerned that is just shoved across the border.

I dont think what the border town mayors are asking is unreasonable from their point of view. They don't want any more criminals then they already have. They are more then welcome to deal with their criminal citizens way they see fit and that includes the ones that get shoved back home.

Yes, it is. When the criminals get to their own country the towns that do not want them can then figure out how to get the vermin out. That's not our responsibility idiot.

Absolutely not. However their request should be to their own government - not ours. Is AZ's request from the feds unreasonable Ravi?

If our border states would like to see these thugs flown to Southern Mexico to prevent them from re-crossing the border, then I would be on board. But we need to take care of our own first. We are a little short on money these days I hear.

Just drop those evil Mexicans out of the bomb bays of American bombers over Mexico City. If they survive. give them a taco!

Originally posted by Angelhair
Boo-Hoo - do you hear the violins in the background? Poor, poor Mexico! They are receiving ALL their violence from the evil, bad, U. S. of A. They export their poor; they export their criminals; they export their scum as they desire only to keep the 'elite' and the USA is suppose to yell alleluia and how lucky can we be just keep sending them to us???!!!! Mexico has got to be the dumbest, most inept, most corrupt country on the face of this earth - and oh yes, the most hypocritical to boot.

Let's review the case against Mexico very briefly:

1 - Mexico pressures USA politically:

All major political scientists unanimously state that the political, diplomatic "pressure" (if we can even call it that) exercised by Mexico amounting to official "requests", "complaints" and "protests" and the occasional lawsuit filed in American courts is pathetically weak and totally unable to influence US policy on immigration.

2 - Mexico pressures USA economically:

Economic pressure would be a disaster harming the Mexican economy much more than America's.

Whatever insignificant, weak political and economic pressure it does exert it has no bearing on US immigration policy.

You're the first one to admit Mexico is too weak to exercise effective economic pressure on the USA when you repeat your favorite punchline "Mexico has depended on sugar daddy USA to keep sending them dollars".

3 - Mexico is responsible for the country's low stardand of living:

Mexico can not artificially raise the mexican minimum wage even by a small amount, to help reduce illegal immigration, because it would generate an inflationary spiral and bankrupt the whole country.

4 - Mexico should take measures to stop its citizens from leaving the country:

Mexico cannot prevent its citizens from leaving the country freely because this practice would violate the international protocol followed by all democratic states in the world including the USA.

I simply don't know what else I can say to convince you that Mexico is neither the culprit nor the responsible part for solving America's immigration problems, Angelhair (the US government and its scandalous dereliction of duty is).

José;2794878 said:
I simply don't know what else I can say to convince you that Mexico is neither the culprit nor the responsible part for solving America's immigration problems, Angelhair (the US government and its scandalous dereliction of duty is).

Then Mexico's president should keep his mouth shut about how the US runs it's immigration policy, don't you think?

Originally posted by Bullfighter
Then Mexico's president should keep his mouth shut about how the US runs it's immigration policy, don't you think?

LOL, fighter...

It must be snowing in Hell because I'm in total agreement with you on this one, pal.

This is exactly what all heads of state in the world should do regarding other country's internal affairs no matter how much their decisions affect their citizens living abroad.

I'd like to see us NOT deport illegals from countries in this hemisphere that have been convicted of violent crimes. I consider deportation to be a get out of jail free card...where they might trickle back into our country. I'd rather keep an eye on them here.

If they are from overseas, then we can send them away, since we are more likely able to stop them from coming back.

I think we should keep them in our own prisons and bill Mexico for their room and board. To pay for it, since we know Mexico would not comply, we would reduce the foreign aid being sent their way which according to this link was 33 Million Dollars in 2004. Don't know what it is today.

Foreign Aid - US Embassy Mexico City

Immie

I'd like to see us NOT deport illegals from countries in this hemisphere that have been convicted of violent crimes. I consider deportation to be a get out of jail free card...where they might trickle back into our country. I'd rather keep an eye on them here.

If they are from overseas, then we can send them away, since we are more likely able to stop them from coming back.

I think we should keep them in our own prisons and bill Mexico for their room and board. To pay for it, since we know Mexico would not comply, we would reduce the foreign aid being sent their way which according to this link was 33 Million Dollars in 2004. Don't know what it is today.

Foreign Aid - US Embassy Mexico City

Immie

33 Million? Ha! That wouldn't cover the bullets they use. That is absolutely wrong!

Forum List

Back