Men ...wtf?

I love the toilet seat argument. I should remember to put it down when I am done but women never have to put it up when they are done.

And I NEVER sit on the damn toilet no matter the time of day or the sleepiness of me, with out checking if the seat is down and NOT wet. You would think a woman, who claims to be the smart one of the couple could manage the same?

My house has a rule... seat and lid both remain down when the appliance is not in use, that way everyone has to move something. Worked like a charm when I was living with a wife and 2 daughters, still works with just the wife.

-Joe

Oh, I Love this....there's nothing quite like watching a man glare at his true love lol

In my husbands case...it's a Hard Drive lol

the look and the little moans...i love the anguish moan....i may not be able to fix this moan....hopefully followed by the ...wait...i understand it now...sigh....and that grunt...the this is so fucking stupid grunt, go pay for a new one.

:neutral: Sure I would. Sometimes. What I don't allow is other people to touch my grill.

We aren't even going there again. You were wrong and still are wrong. No self-respecting man around here lets some chick touch his grill, or the smoker. You keep your little ass in the kitchen and away from my freakin toys and we'll get along just fine.

I think we've also already discussed the sexual orientation of men who LET women do the BBQing.

I don't believe anything else need be said.

We aren't even going there again. You were wrong and still are wrong. No self-respecting man around here lets some chick touch his grill, or the smoker. You keep your little ass in the kitchen and away from my freakin toys and we'll get along just fine.

I think we've also already discussed the sexual orientation of men who LET women do the BBQing.

YOUR toys are kept in the garage. MY toys are kept in the back yard..and the house.. Oh, and apparently under the tree because there's no room in the garage.. :smoke:

*nods*

YOUR toys are kept in the garage. MY toys are kept in the back yard..and the house.. Oh, and apparently under the tree because there's no room in the garage.. :smoke:

Wrong. Your toys are in the house. Anything outside the house is mine except your car which does not fit in my gym. You would NOT touch the grill, period.

Best you stay up there where the men allow women to encroach on their stuff. Don't happen around here.

Wrong. Your toys are in the house. Anything outside the house is mine except your car which does not fit in my gym. You would NOT touch the grill, period.

Best you stay up there where the men allow women to encroach on their stuff. Don't happen around here.

:mad:

Yours:
weber1.jpg

Mine:
grill2.jpg

Yours:
pinkspatula.jpg

Mine:
spatula.jpg

hubby uses the small webber grill...isnt that large grill a propane one...you are making gunny's point here

Nope. I don't ever use propane. Tried it once, and it was the most disgusting thing ever.

That's not my grill; I was going for effect here; thus the pink spatula, too.

Forum List

Back