Men ...wtf?

Well, gee that works. I'm allergic to half of what Bath & Body Works sells.

I'm female. If someone asks me what I want, I tell them. I don't say "Go ask my friends". That's just stupid.
I am sorry you are allergic I was giving him ideas if the girl doesn't want to tell him what she wants. Sorry I gave a suggestion! You really need to get on some hormone replacement therapy!

Last edited:
I am sorry you are allergic I was giving him ideas if the girl doesn't want to tell him what she wants. Sorry I gave a suggestion! You really need to get on some hormone replacement therapy!

Not my fault you sound like a yutz.. Why is it women think if they like one thing, all other women like it? Hate to say it, but I agree.. If you're asked, and you're given a lame answer like "you should know", if you get something you hate, TFB.

Not my fault you sound like a yutz.. Why is it women think if they like one thing, all other women like it? Hate to say it, but I agree.. If you're asked, and you're given a lame answer like "you should know", if you get something you hate, TFB.
I gave him an idea, I wasn't trying to debate with him about it or anyone else. And if someone asks me what I want I tell them. I just think it is not polite to tell someone if they don't ask!

I love the toilet seat argument. I should remember to put it down when I am done but women never have to put it up when they are done.

And I NEVER sit on the damn toilet no matter the time of day or the sleepiness of me, with out checking if the seat is down and NOT wet. You would think a woman, who claims to be the smart one of the couple could manage the same?

I love the toilet seat argument. I should remember to put it down when I am done but women never have to put it up when they are done.

And I NEVER sit on the damn toilet no matter the time of day or the sleepiness of me, with out checking if the seat is down and NOT wet. You would think a woman, who claims to be the smart one of the couple could manage the same?

Down is standard protocol anywhere. Whether or not it's inconvenient for you, fact is, it just LOOKS better.

THe best is when the lid is down also! And I never really have a problem when I am sober!

Down is standard protocol anywhere. Whether or not it's inconvenient for you, fact is, it just LOOKS better.

Hate to break it to you but MOST people do not tour the bathrooms to see if they look "better" with toilet seat up or down.

Further you just want your life easier, with it down that means every time I gotta go I have to put it up and then put it down when I am done, unless I gotta shit, which happens what once a day? You never have to do a thing. So using your excuse when I pee on it, don't complain, after all I did LEAVE it down for ya.

Hate to break it to you but MOST people do not tour the bathrooms to see if they look "better" with toilet seat up or down.

Further you just want your life easier, with it down that means every time I gotta go I have to put it up and then put it down when I am done, unless I gotta shit, which happens what once a day? You never have to do a thing. So using your excuse when I pee on it, don't complain, after all I did LEAVE it down for ya.
If you are pooping only once a day you should really add fiber to your diet! And growing up with four brothers you learn to check the seat for splash marks! But when you have children you should always put the seat and lid down!

How is our life any "easier"? You walk in the bathroom, see it's up, and put it down. Whoop-de-doo.

Still looks better down.

She also controls the money, Social Security considers me incompetent on money matters. Doctors disagree but hey if they want to pay me they can call me that. )

um, guys, wanna check out the COST to replace that polish pottery???
which you KNOW she will have to do

polish pottery, Pottery Glass, Home Garden items on eBay.com

when you think about the cost of replacement, he wasnt too bright
and that wasnt a very wise use of resources

update: hubby has yet to go get pie plate...mentioned that the pie plate was purchased on sale..and not for the pattern..but for the deal...he is sure if he has to replace it...the new one will be purchased for pattern and not cost. (he so has that right)

nice mugs...i have completed my set....about a year ago....the only piece i am missing is the damned pie plate...i quit selling on ebay due to the costs...between ebay and paypal...its hard to make any profit. then rising postal rates...seems the ebay seller just got screwed in the new feedback system.

Forum List

Back