Men ...wtf?

nice mugs...i have completed my set....about a year ago....the only piece i am missing is the damned pie plate...i quit selling on ebay due to the costs...between ebay and paypal...its hard to make any profit. then rising postal rates...seems the ebay seller just got screwed in the new feedback system.

We are in 100% agreement here. Ebay is really only a place for me to buy now. Whatever I have left in stock is up there in a store that I pay no attention to. The good days of ebay are over. But when it was good, it ws very very good...I used to make a small fortune.

Now, when it comes to Polish Pottery (which I collect too)....do you have all one pattern? I tend to mix it all up. God, I love that stuff.... Who the hell can drink a cup of morning Joe or have a bowl of oatmeal in anything but Polish Pottery. I sympathize with your pie plate loss.

We are in 100% agreement here. Ebay is really only a place for me to buy now. Whatever I have left in stock is up there in a store that I pay no attention to. The good days of ebay are over. But when it was good, it ws very very good...I used to make a small fortune.

Now, when it comes to Polish Pottery (which I collect too)....do you have all one pattern? I tend to mix it all up. God, I love that stuff.... Who the hell can drink a cup of morning Joe or have a bowl of oatmeal in anything but Polish Pottery. I sympathize with your pie plate loss.

LMAO! I finally went and looked up what Polish pottery is. I've been eating off that junk for years. :lol:

I see a discussion in regard to the amount of money being spent on dishes forthcoming.:eusa_eh:

LMAO! I finally went and looked up what Polish pottery is. I've been eating off that junk for years. :lol:

I see a discussion in regard to the amount of money being spent on dishes forthcoming.:eusa_eh:

Oh, that is hysterical :)

i mix mine..that is the beauty of it. i do have duplicates of some....cant help that. i can do a party of 12....which hubby points out that if i do a party....i would use paper plates lol which is true...i would like ramkins..and cornholders...but as gunny says ..the price....is a wee bit too much and if poland goes to the euro it will only be higher...

I'm a coffee cup junkie tho.. That's the only part of my dishes that doesn't match.. I gave those up in favor of cute mugs. Everything from cutsey little floral patterns to a giant rooster mug, to "Caffeine Buzz, or Panic Attack - You Make The Call", to "I See Dumb People", to...just everything.

I'm a coffee cup junkie tho.. That's the only part of my dishes that doesn't match.. I gave those up in favor of cute mugs. Everything from cutsey little floral patterns to a giant rooster mug, to "Caffeine Buzz, or Panic Attack - You Make The Call", to "I See Dumb People", to...just everything.

o now here is where hubby goes all gay on me....lol...coffee mugs/cups/whatever...has to met all these odd little things....handles just so...bottom in ratio to top so the coffee flows smoothly etc. i dont drink coffee...its all so gay to me.

o now here is where hubby goes all gay on me....lol...coffee mugs/cups/whatever...has to met all these odd little things....handles just so...bottom in ratio to top so the coffee flows smoothly etc. i dont drink coffee...its all so gay to me.

Uh... Does it fit in my Tassimo machine? Is it cute?

Criteria met! I'll take it!

ok, I gotta ask....apple pie in Polish Pie Plates, a Strange affinity for coffee cup perfection......does your Husband like Broadway Shows?

ok, I gotta ask....apple pie in Polish Pie Plates, a Strange affinity for coffee cup perfection......does your Husband like Broadway Shows?

Hey, I wouldn't complain.. ANYONE else in the house that can cook is a good thing. And at least you know if you sent them to the store for something, they wouldn't just grab any old thing off the shelf; right or wrong.

lol how funny...we just watched the producers...but he is a manny construction worker....when his thumb got nailed to the house by his helper....with a nail gun..he used a claw hammer to pull the nail out...me, i would still be standing there nailed to that house. plus he passes the gay test of how he looks at his nails...hehheeee...

Hey, I wouldn't complain.. ANYONE else in the house that can cook is a good thing. And at least you know if you sent them to the store for something, they wouldn't just grab any old thing off the shelf; right or wrong.

Like you'd let anyone else in your house cook anyway. Not even a nice try on that one ...:eusa_eh:

So bones, you're calling coffee gay now?

I think I will start a thread on pagans who think coffee is gay and how it is ruining society as a whole and an entire generation of kids who are adopted by homosexual coffee drinkers who drink out of flowered ceramic mugs..........

o he still grabs the first thing...regardless of price...and get this...you send him with a list...he gets bored in aisle 5....well he just blows off anything else on the list....so you just hope he gets most of it before the whole experience bores him.....

So bones, you're calling coffee gay now?

I think I will start a thread on pagans who think coffee is gay and how it is ruining society as a whole and an entire generation of kids who are adopted by homosexual coffee drinkers who drink out of flowered ceramic mugs..........

o go ahead..it will distract allie and bass for the day....

Forum List

Back