Men ...wtf?

I don't need to play with any "big girl" toys ... nor are you playing with the big boy toys. That includes the coffee pot that would instantly be replaced by a percolator as opposed to some gay crap-a-chino maker.

You'll find your percocrap in the garage with the rest of your "toys". :evil:

:mad:
Yours:
weber1.jpg

Mine:
grill2.jpg

Yours:
pinkspatula.jpg

Mine:
spatula.jpg

Im with Gunny on this one. Also, YOUR grill looks like a gas grill which automatically makes it about 1000 times less studtacular when compared to that little webber. Mind you, i've used more than a few of those little webbers in college and at tailgates. I'd take one of those over a gas fueled fruity grill with a cute little burner on the side and all that noise anyday.

Im with Gunny on this one. Also, YOUR grill looks like a gas grill which automatically makes it about 1000 times less studtacular when compared to that little webber. Mind you, i've used more than a few of those little webbers in college and at tailgates. I'd take one of those over a gas fueled fruity grill with a cute little burner on the side and all that noise anyday.

I don't use gas.

And he's just afraid someones going to usurp his title of King Patio Dweller.

Hmph.

I think a lot depends on what one wears while grilling :)

Is it done in a bikini with High Heels? In an apron with a thong?

Will Shattered and Gunny be wearing these outfits at the upcoming grill-off? lol

I think a lot depends on what one wears while grilling :)

Is it done in a bikini with High Heels? In an apron with a thong?

Will Shattered and Gunny be wearing these outfits at the upcoming grill-off? lol

Bitch boots, and an apron?

I'm Divorced twice, I wish it was a pie dish that we only fought over.....Congrats on 27 years that's remarkable in my book !

o he still grabs the first thing...regardless of price...and get this...you send him with a list...he gets bored in aisle 5....well he just blows off anything else on the list....so you just hope he gets most of it before the whole experience bores him.....

You can't condemn a man for following genetically determined behaviour.

That's what we do, we're hunters, not gatherers, once we've got something we can't be bothered wasting time looking for other stuff we know is superfluous.

Forum List

Back