Men ...wtf?

i think its too late for that
seems he hasnt retrieved the pie plate yet

well she hasnt said he did yet
;)

Well I thought I'd buy her a new Polish pottery pie plate ( say that 3 times fast ) but I'm going with the bubble bath and body wash instead. It's a safer choice I hear. :lol:

To do that old Bones first has to:
1. Get out of her cage; and
2. catch my skinny ass.

:lol:

polish pie plate update:

the hostess of the party returned the pie plate yesterday. hubby went into total man mode. his money bought the damned pie plate and he didnt really give a flying ...well you can imagine ....simply refused to go fetch my pie plate and said i could buy another or shut the fuck up...he didnt care which one i did as long as he didnt have to hear anymore of it.

I think his reaction was brought on by this comment: "i started to call you from work and tell you not to use my pie plate but if you did to bring it home..but again, i underestimated how stupid you really are"

that was the moment he no longer cared about my pie plate.

did i mention that tomorrow is our 28th anniversary of meeting...yes we got together at a halloween party.

lets see I have been married a long time....27 years. I am thinking about killing him today or rather this morning. Mary Winkler got away with it...why cant i? It is all rather simple. He went to a party yesterday. I had to work. No biggie. As long as he is not over drinking and thinking about drinking...i am down with the party scene he likes. that is the way we roll.

He makes an apple pie for the party...no biggie...but then I find out he used my (yes my) polish pottery pie plate for his apple pie and took my polish pottery pie plate to the party with his apple pie. Now he brings me a plate of food, on a paper plate. He could have moved what was left of the pie onto the paper plate and returned MYpolish pottery pie plate....but he did not. He left it there with the drunks. I am furious.

are all men this damn special or did i just pick a real winner? If I kill him ...please delete this post. Thank you.
You sound like a Bitch delux!!! :eek:

I feel sorry for the poor guy :-(

polish pie plate update:

the hostess of the party returned the pie plate yesterday. hubby went into total man mode. his money bought the damned pie plate and he didnt really give a flying ...well you can imagine ....simply refused to go fetch my pie plate and said i could buy another or shut the fuck up...he didnt care which one i did as long as he didnt have to hear anymore of it.

I think his reaction was brought on by this comment: "i started to call you from work and tell you not to use my pie plate but if you did to bring it home..but again, i underestimated how stupid you really are"

did i mention that tomorrow is our 28th anniversary of meeting...yes we got together at a halloween party.

Calling him stupid was a great way to start things off :lol:

polish pie plate update:

Wow! Well he'd better make it up to you tomorrow then!:razz:

He makes an apple pie for the party

Wow..just...wow.

Well there's definitly no risk of either of you dying from over-excitement in your lives. And did I read he wasn't drinking at the party!?!?!?! :cuckoo:

And for future reference you should be rolling stuff for parties...not baking. I almost feel compelled to come over and show you two how to have a good time...almost.

Last edited:
Wow..just...wow.

Well there's definitly no risk of either of you dying from over-excitement in your lives. And did I read he wasn't drinking at the party!?!?!?! :cuckoo:

And for future reference you should be rolling stuff for parties...not baking. I almost feel compelled to come over and show you two how to have a good time...almost.

Stoner will make you pot brownies in your pie plate for a fee!

who needs pot brownies when you know how to roll a good doobie?

sounds like ole dude got tired of the harpy bullshit and put his foot down. good for him.

yeah, it's that whole women are supposed to be subservient to men thing that you like.

:cuckoo:

was this thread created because she was subservient to a man or because her man *gasp* used the wrong dish? That he paid for no less?

bitches.. i tellya.

Forum List

Back