My new doctor just prescribed it

He refused to give me narcotics

Maybe this might work

Anybody know of this

My new doctor just prescribed it

He refused to give me narcotics

Maybe this might work

Anybody know of this
From what ive read, its "one of the most potent and effective painkillers". Its for arthritis. It reduces swelling, which will relieve pain a lot. Often times (for any injury) you dont have any pain once swelling has been reduced, so narcotics arent needed.

Vicodin and Jamesons makes a fine pain reliever.
Vicodin was the go-to ticket for "House M.D." He was a brilliant TV doctor. Makes sense to me.:D

I thought Melaxicam was safe ??

Warnings​

Meloxicam can increase your risk of fatal heart attack or stroke, especially if you use it long term or take high doses, or if you have heart disease. Even people without heart disease or risk factors could have a stroke or heart attack while taking this medicine.

Do not use this medicine just before or after heart bypass surgery (coronary artery bypass graft, or CABG).

Get emergency medical help if you have chest pain, weakness, shortness of breath, slurred speech, or problems with vision or balance.

Meloxicam may also cause stomach or intestinal bleeding, which can be fatal. These conditions can occur without warning while you are using this medicine, especially in older adults.

Call your doctor at once if you have symptoms of stomach bleeding such as black, bloody, or tarry stools, or coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds.

Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol as they also increase your risk of stomach bleeding.

Warnings​

Meloxicam can increase your risk of fatal heart attack or stroke, especially if you use it long term or take high doses, or if you have heart disease. Even people without heart disease or risk factors could have a stroke or heart attack while taking this medicine.

Do not use this medicine just before or after heart bypass surgery (coronary artery bypass graft, or CABG).

Get emergency medical help if you have chest pain, weakness, shortness of breath, slurred speech, or problems with vision or balance.

Meloxicam may also cause stomach or intestinal bleeding, which can be fatal. These conditions can occur without warning while you are using this medicine, especially in older adults.

Call your doctor at once if you have symptoms of stomach bleeding such as black, bloody, or tarry stools, or coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds.

Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol as they also increase your risk of stomach bleeding.
Did your back get bad in your mid 40s

Forum List

Back