Many black men prefer white women

I've had more than several black girlfriends in my lifetime. Two things I've learned is that it's all pink on the inside, and black men don't actually have bigger dicks. That second one is a myth started by insecure liberal white males.

I've had more than several black girlfriends in my lifetime. Two things I've learned is that it's all pink on the inside, and black men don't actually have bigger dicks. That second one is a myth started by insecure liberal white males.
Yep, dick size has nothing to do with race despite all claims to the contrary.

1685112929426.jpeg

I don’t know about that, but I can say many black girls prefer beefy white boys.

I don’t know about that, but I can say many black girls prefer beefy white boys.
I'm not a beefy white guy. My girlfriend and I have a lot of common interests and enjoy each others company.

They are bigger, by a "silly millimeter". :omg:

Of course they do, taking it one step further they prefer blondes as their trophy wives

I live in a college town, now the oddity in this is why soooooo many times I see a black man with a white woman, it is a fat ugly white woman. What is up with that?
Many times the dude himself is cut, obviously works out etc. And many times a good looking man.
Why is he out with this ugly fat girl?? And so dang many of them!
I mean.... someone literally wrote a book about this:

Amazon product

Some the best romps in my lifetime came from black women, they are awesome!

Some the best romps in my lifetime came from black women, they are awesome!
Not my experience.
In my experience they had no reciprocity. None. It was all about them.
They were definitely more open and unbridled than white gals back in my day, but not about you - about them.

I live in a college town, now the oddity in this is why soooooo many times I see a black man with a white woman, it is a fat ugly white woman. What is up with that?
Many times the dude himself is cut, obviously works out etc. And many times a good looking man.
Why is he out with this ugly fat girl?? And so dang many of them!
I mean.... someone literally wrote a book about this:

Amazon product

More bounce to the ounce?

Not my experience.
In my experience they had no reciprocity. None. It was all about them.
They were definitely more open and unbridled than white gals back in my day, but not about you - about them.
Yes quite a few are all about themselves.

Forum List

Back