Cheating Wives

I know a guy that was married for 12 years and caught his wife cheating on him. He had a successful business and three kids with his ex-wife. She was sorry for the affair but the trust was broken between them. He now has a girlfriend but won't consider marriage again.

I've had sex with divorcees but avoid married women. Most of the divorced females I bedded never really wanted a divorce and only wanted a side piece. LOL

I've had sex with divorcees but avoid married women. Most of the divorced females I bedded never really wanted a divorce and only wanted a side piece. LOL
There could be multiple reasons. Maybe some women have a high sex drive that isn't being met by hubby. Or it could be that hubby is so busy with career or his own interests that she craves attention.

There could be multiple reasons. Maybe some women have a high sex drive that isn't being met by hubby. Or it could be that hubby is so busy with career or his own interests that she craves attention.
Are those valid reasons for infidelity?

1685034458525.jpeg

I would leave before I would EVER betray the trust of any relationship built upon or including that. I've proved it to myself many times. It's easy to live up to high standards when you make a habit of it. :)

Forum List

Back