Megyn Kelly what a women :eusa_clap:

I saw the whole exchange. She looked like a shrill shrew, and he played the gentleman, with that slight smile that signals to all women "he has won this" which sent her into a hysterical tirade.

He always looks like that when drinking.

He made her look the hypocrite she is. I have no trouble with her having maternity leave, but an entitlement is an entitlement, thus she acted the hypocrite. She looked and acted terribly.
I saw the whole exchange. She looked like a shrill shrew, and he played the gentleman, with that slight smile that signals to all women "he has won this" which sent her into a hysterical tirade.

He always looks like that when drinking.

It was written into her contract and the company agreed. It is a benefit, not an entitlement. She also seemed grateful for the benefit. Something those with entitlements rarely seem to do.

You appear to be reading a lot into this due to a dislike for Kelly. I could see the hypocracy, if it was an entitlement. I just don't see it as anything other than a benefit.

Like I say all the time, if Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

Megyn Kelly is quite literate, as well as dishonest. I remember her disdain for entitlements until she took her entitlement of maternity leave, then attacked a newscaster who called her on the hypocrisy.

I remember that one. She's like most rightwingers, a loud mouth idiot that's full of shit and a hypocrite.

Yeah cuz anyone who has a baby and takes time off is a hypocrite.

Unless they're dems.

Fucking morons.

Principle is the same, so you are not even in the argument.

She wanted an entitlement, then got irky when called on it. She is no different than others who have entitlements.

Yet Kelly's leave was based on a contractual agreement, not the Family Leave Act. Fail.

Sure, Jake. Whatever you say.

More evidence of the left's warm fuzzy feelings towards women.

She's just another female "talking head".

Yes but a hot one. Fox has made it a point to fill that slot with a string of attractive blonds like Paula Zhan and Laurie Dhue. And like them once she gets long in the tooth they'll ease her on down the road. At 42 she's already getting close.

Yes but a hot one. Fox has made it a point to fill that slot with a string of attractive blonds like Paula Zhan and Laurie Dhue. And like them once she gets long in the tooth they'll ease her on down the road. At 42 she's already getting close.

Proof please cause I believe you are talking out of your ass.

Proof of what? That they existed or filled that slot. I'm not your research assistant. Look it up.

Yep...she'll be outta there withn 2 years faster than u can say Jiminey Cricket!

Principle is the same, so you are not even in the argument.

She wanted an entitlement, then got irky when called on it. She is no different than others who have entitlements.

Yet Kelly's leave was based on a contractual agreement, not the Family Leave Act. Fail.

Its not an entitlement if its part of her contract with Fox... thats between her and Fox News.

Im not paying for her to be on leave and neither are you Jack Snarky.

Forum List

Back