Megyn Kelly what a women :eusa_clap:

The video sums it up:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDV1gN1XJeQ]Republican Ladies versus Democrat Women - YouTube[/ame]

I realize that on medium such as this, irony and sarcasm are not always readily apparent and visible.

I may have fallen victim of quick judgement and responded far too quickly and carelessly, without putting everything in context and failed to see the big picture.

To all those I offended, please accept my sincere and heartfelt apology. No ifs and buts. I am sorry.

:thup:

Though you didn't offend me. I thought it was pretty funny, being called a liberal. :lol:

Willard is a mormon, so that would make him not a conservative either in your mind, correct?

A Mormon, be as different from a Catholic as a Lutheran, still considers and believes Jesus Christ to be THE way to eternal life.

Only intolerant idiots would consider Mormonism NOT Christian. Or those who would prefer Islam.

And better a Mormon than an Obama.

The evangelical nutcases shun mormons. If you are some supposed "good christian" you would never in a million years vote for willard, unless of course you are nothing but a hypocrite.

It would take far fewer than a million years to prefer the Mormon Romney to the phoney and secret-Muslim Obama.

Here's a guess: You haven't attended church/synagoge/mosque in the last 50 years. Here is a guess: you are an Atheist. Here is a guess: You would not know God from a Democrat if your life depended on it. And make no mistake, the ETERNAL one may be depending on it.

Please note that I refuse to sink to your level and call you a "nutcase". That kind of name-calling is he exclusive purview of liberals/Democrats, because they are facing a pathetic short supply of facts.

And I am also smart enough to distinguish between religion and politics. How about separation of ........

Last edited:
Left wing sissies are scared to death of smart pretty women. Most of the radical left prefer men and the rest seem to want a mother figure.

Totally true!

Liberals/Democrats have Nancy Pelosi, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Diane Feinstein, "don't call me mam" Barbara Boxer (no offense meant to the canine version), Barbra Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Sarah Jessica Porker and that silly bitch with the pink hat who needs elocution classes in the usage of proper English.

It is hard to say whether they are uglier on the inside or outside.

I could rattle off a few fugly-ass conservative women too, but I wouldn't be a big enough idiot to say they're all like that.

Obviously you are. :thup:

Based on your rant below, you don't believe in a separation of church and state.

A Mormon, be as different from a Catholic as a Lutheran, still considers and believes Jesus Christ to be THE way to eternal life.

Only intolerant idiots would consider Mormonism NOT Christian. Or those who would prefer Islam.

The evangelical nutcases shun mormons. If you are some supposed "good christian" you would never in a million years vote for willard, unless of course you are nothing but a hypocrite.

It would take far fewer than a million years to prefer the Mormon Romney to the phoney and secret-Muslim Obama.

Here's a guess: You haven't attended church/synagoge/mosque in the last 50 years. Here is a guess: you are an Atheist. Here is a guess: You would not know God from a Democrat if your life depended on it. And make no mistake, the ETERNAL one may be depending on it.

Please note that I refuse to sink to your level and call you a "nutcase". That kind of name-calling is he exclusive purview of liberals/Democrats, because they are facing a pathetic short supply of facts.

And I am also smart enough to distinguish between religion and politics. How about separation of ........

Megyn Kelly is quite literate, as well as dishonest. I remember her disdain for entitlements until she took her entitlement of maternity leave, then attacked a newscaster who called her on the hypocrisy.

I remember that one. She's like most rightwingers, a loud mouth idiot that's full of shit and a hypocrite.
That's the long and short of it.

The Cycle

That's the difference between Fox and MSNBC. MSNBC has actual well known right wingers, and gives them their fair say. Fox just has some nobody they call a "liberal" just to bash, cut off, and otherwise act like their 3 year old selves to them.
Yep...exactly.

In total desperation to grasp some (non-existent) balance on MSNBC compared to FOX, JakeStarkey opined:

"Better watch Joe Scarborough and Chris Mathews. They have pubs and cons all the time."

Well, I've watched "Morning Joe" and "Hardball". Hen's teeth ring a bell? Conservative guests - now that Patrick Buchanan has been fired by MSNBC - are just about as rare.

As far as Tingles-Up-The-Leg Matthews is concerned, that pathetic joke of a human being would NEVER have the courage to have a conservative guest. Well, maybe as often as a total solar eclipse.

Hard right wing trash is on MSNBC all the time. Hell they just hired ultra right wing nutcase and part of Beck's propaganda machine SE Cupp as co-host of a new show that started airing two weeks ago.

That so-called "ultra right wing nutcase and part of Beck's propaganda machine" is a self-avowed atheist. Whatever else she may say is negated by that fact, and makes her a conservative about as much as if Bill Maher or Reverend Wright claiming to be Christians, (not that Maher ever would) because they used the word "GOD" in a sentence to call His curse on America.

BTW, the life expectancy of "The Cycle" is about as that of a firefly or generously, that of a spectacular meteorite. Flash, flicker out and die.

Feel sorry for SE Cupp, but not really, she should have known better.
Why do you feel sorry for SE Cupp? Her fame, profile, and I'm sure income has substantially increased due to her employement at MSNBC. Those folks at msnbc are real job creators.

Really? I've not seen it.

The Cycle

That's the difference between Fox and MSNBC. MSNBC has actual well known right wingers, and gives them their fair say. Fox just has some nobody they call a "liberal" just to bash, cut off, and otherwise act like their 3 year old selves to them.

No self-admitted atheist could EVER pass as a conservative. No atheist could or would ever pass as a conservative.

By the same token, nobody who might declare to be an evangelist or a Christian would ever be hired by MSNBC as a columnist or a co0-host.
SE Cupp is a a bonafide conservative and she's an atheist, there's also many on this site that are the same as well.

Megyn Kelly is quite literate, as well as dishonest. I remember her disdain for entitlements until she took her entitlement of maternity leave, then attacked a newscaster who called her on the hypocrisy.

I remember that one. She's like most rightwingers, a loud mouth idiot that's full of shit and a hypocrite.

So I see the kettle is responding to the pot.
All three of you mother fuckers are lying stupid hypocrites hacks.
That's what makes ya'll stupid you know that it's pointed out that you are that but you keep repeating the same old shit.

Willard is a mormon, so that would make him not a conservative either in your mind, correct?

Tell us all some more about what evangelical nutcases think and how they vote. Then tell us how you know that.

I know many evangelicals in my home town and in our region in the South that will hold their collective nose and vote Romney than Obama, far more than I would have thought possible even a year ago. If the religious right votes Romney and does not sit down, then it will compete with the Latino and black vote in numbers in the battleground states.

Of course, some nutcases may think Obama is not Christian, but that's only because they don't understand the Christ.

Watch the posts below.

Last edited:

Christians aren't likely to let an unbeliever dictate their actions.

Too bad for you, huh?

So I see the kettle is responding to the pot.
All three of you mother fuckers are lying stupid hypocrites hacks.
That's what makes ya'll stupid you know that it's pointed out that you are that but you keep repeating the same old shit.
baby_crying.jpg

Don't cry...dry, yo eye.

Leave it to liberals to confuse an entitlement with a company benefit given without government threat.

Forum List

Back