Obama Releases The Kraken: New Campaign Attack Ad Against Romney Is Devastating

Fred_Garvin

Rookie
Jun 20, 2012
This is a killer here. It slams Romney trying to be a patriot but the irony is there. I can't express how harmful this ad is to Romney and the production values are great. This will sure make the voters think twice about him. Here is the ad.

Obama for America TV Ad: "Firms" - YouTube

Last edited:
This is a killer here. It slams Romney trying to be a patriot but the irony is there. I can't express how harmful this ad is to Romney and the production values are great. This will sure make the voters think twice about him. Here is the ad.

Nobody but the most brain-dead obamabots will be even slightly impressed by this.

Dipping it down to the low 90s IQ crowd there. Or maybe the high school crowd?

Yes. For the voter who doesn't understand finances or investments, that ad will win Obama votes.
Only if they're tone deaf.

Romney's horrible "singing" would have me reaching for the remote so fast that the disingenuous message would be long lost.

As to date, Obama has spent $100 Million in campaign ads against Romney:

Obama spending on attack ads soars - BostonHerald.com

And he's still behind?

He should get cracking.

Why don't you send him a dollar or two. Every bit helps.

And send some tissue too. Election night's gonna be a long one.

What makes you think I support Obama? I am a strict Constitutionalist.

OK...Then what in the world makes you think that this ad is anywhere in the range of mediocre, let alone "releasing the Kraken"?

Only useful Idiots would be proud of the distortions and lies.

That would be you apparently...........

I do not support Obama.

Then it is my misunderstanding and please accept my apology.

Forum List

Back