Megyn Kelly what a women :eusa_clap:

Megyn Kelly is quite literate, as well as dishonest. I remember her disdain for entitlements until she took her entitlement of maternity leave, then attacked a newscaster who called her on the hypocrisy.

She works for a living so her "entitlement" as you call it is actually in her contract. Try again.

Megyn Kelly is quite literate, as well as dishonest. I remember her disdain for entitlements until she took her entitlement of maternity leave, then attacked a newscaster who called her on the hypocrisy.

She works for a living so her "entitlement" as you call it is actually in her contract. Try again.

:eusa_shhh:
you'll confuse the poor dear

Are you sure? Go look.

Leave it to liberals to confuse an entitlement with a company benefit given without government threat.

MK: Just in case you didn't know, Mike, I want you to know that the United States is the only country in the advanced world that doesn't require paid maternity leave. Now I happen to work for a nice employer that gave me paid leave. But the United States is the only advanced country that doesn't require paid leave. If anything, the United States is in the dark ages when it comes to maternity leave. And what is it about carrying a baby for nine months, that you don't think deserves a few months off so bonding and recovery can take place, hmm?

Megyn Kelly Destroys Guy Who Called Her Maternity Leave 'a Racket'

Yep, I'm sure. You sure?

Was the maternity leave required by state law?

Are you sure? Go look.

Leave it to liberals to confuse an entitlement with a company benefit given without government threat.

MK: Just in case you didn't know, Mike, I want you to know that the United States is the only country in the advanced world that doesn't require paid maternity leave. Now I happen to work for a nice employer that gave me paid leave. But the United States is the only advanced country that doesn't require paid leave. If anything, the United States is in the dark ages when it comes to maternity leave. And what is it about carrying a baby for nine months, that you don't think deserves a few months off so bonding and recovery can take place, hmm?

Megyn Kelly Destroys Guy Who Called Her Maternity Leave 'a Racket'

Yep, I'm sure. You sure?

No, the person having a baby is not required to stay away from work for any period.

That is not what I asked, SL. Was the maternity leave required by state law? No one asked if she could stay voluntarily. And I suppose the "entitlement queen" will take it again with this present pregnancy.

Late Night: Jon Stewart calls Fox's Megyn Kelly a hypocrite August 12, 2011 | 7:10 am Late Night: Jon Stewart calls Fox's Megyn Kelly a hypocrite - latimes.com

Last night on "The Daily Show," Jon Stewart celebrated the triumphant return of his favorite Fox News personality, Megyn Kelly, after a lengthy maternity leave.

While Stewart was happy to have Kelly back, there was something a little different--and it wasn't just her new, shorter hairstyle. Upon her return to "America Live" this Monday, Kelly grilled conservative radio host Mike Gallagher, who had called her maternity leave "a racket."

For Stewart, Kelly's stance was more than a little ironic. "She was making quite a spirited argument that workers are entitled to certain benefits and that society has an interest in protecting these benefits, which is great...and really weird. Wait, 'cause that's not the Fox's Megyn Kelly that I thought I knew."

Stewart rolled the tape, which intercut Kelly's enthusiastic defense of maternity leave with her previous attacks on "entitlement" programs and mandated benefits more broadly.

Even by the standards of "The Daily Show," it was pretty devastating stuff: "New" Kelly claimed that the United States, as "the only advanced country that doesn't require paid leave," is "in the Dark Ages," while "old" Kelly was a staunch advocate of the free market who decried the "welfare state." "That's the way it works in American society," she said. (To be fair, it's not clear whether "old" Kelly was specifically talking about maternity leave in these clips, but as far as Stewart is concerned, it doesn't matter; maternity leave is an "entitlement" just like health insurance or Social Security.)

Kelly did not make an argument for workers to have maternity leave. She said her employers granted her a paid leave. The rest is all spin from Stewart and the left.

That is not what I asked, SL. Was the maternity leave required by state law? No one asked if she could stay voluntarily. And I suppose the "entitlement queen" will take it again with this present pregnancy.

Late Night: Jon Stewart calls Fox's Megyn Kelly a hypocrite August 12, 2011 | 7:10 am Late Night: Jon Stewart calls Fox's Megyn Kelly a hypocrite - latimes.com

Last night on "The Daily Show," Jon Stewart celebrated the triumphant return of his favorite Fox News personality, Megyn Kelly, after a lengthy maternity leave.

While Stewart was happy to have Kelly back, there was something a little different--and it wasn't just her new, shorter hairstyle. Upon her return to "America Live" this Monday, Kelly grilled conservative radio host Mike Gallagher, who had called her maternity leave "a racket."

For Stewart, Kelly's stance was more than a little ironic. "She was making quite a spirited argument that workers are entitled to certain benefits and that society has an interest in protecting these benefits, which is great...and really weird. Wait, 'cause that's not the Fox's Megyn Kelly that I thought I knew."

Stewart rolled the tape, which intercut Kelly's enthusiastic defense of maternity leave with her previous attacks on "entitlement" programs and mandated benefits more broadly.

Even by the standards of "The Daily Show," it was pretty devastating stuff: "New" Kelly claimed that the United States, as "the only advanced country that doesn't require paid leave," is "in the Dark Ages," while "old" Kelly was a staunch advocate of the free market who decried the "welfare state." "That's the way it works in American society," she said. (To be fair, it's not clear whether "old" Kelly was specifically talking about maternity leave in these clips, but as far as Stewart is concerned, it doesn't matter; maternity leave is an "entitlement" just like health insurance or Social Security.)

She has a contract with Fox. She gets maternity leave because she gets maternity leave. The govt laws don't enter into it at all.

I work for a school and I don't get PAID maternity leave

I better write to my damn Government and complain that law ain't working:lol:

Stop! "Conservative radio host Mike Gallagher. . . called her maternity leave 'a racket.'"

MK is a hypocrite, for sure.

Kelly did not make an argument for workers to have maternity leave. She said her employers granted her a paid leave. The rest is all spin from Stewart and the left.

There is something to be said about a strong beautiful intelligent woman.

....that lie

FOX can't sell the truth because they don't have it - so they have to sell something, and sex sells. It attracts the legions of idiot men and closet conservative lesbos who will believe anything out of a woman's mouth so long as she's good looking. Its fundamentally no different than Eve and the apple.

Last edited:
Stop! "Conservative radio host Mike Gallagher. . . called her maternity leave 'a racket.'"

So you confuse a person who has a different contract and makes an offhanded comment, which was basically retracted in the conversation you linked, as support for your position? :lol:

Nobody retracted anything. Gallagher was a gentleman who let the lady rant sillily along for some time, making a fool out of herself.

Mike was a gentleman.

Megyn is a shrewish hypocrite.

Nothing has changed.

So you confuse a person who has a different contract and makes an offhanded comment, which was basically retracted in the conversation you linked, as support for your position? :lol:

He admitted to drinking prior to the original offending remarks. Pretty easy to see how he came off in the whole exchange. Most reports indicate Kelly was the voctor in the exchange. Somehow you managed to completely ignore all of that.

I saw the whole exchange. She looked like a shrill shrew, and he played the gentleman, with that slight smile that signals to all women "he has won this" which sent her into a hysterical tirade.

Forum List

Back