Highlighting a massive difference between some of the left wing western women and traditional respectful eastern women

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This doesn’t really apply to western couples, or American couples who are above the age of 50 one might say. This is a phenomenon with many left wing young men and women in America, who have kind of lost sight of reality in the way they act.

More so, these negative phenomenons among young women in America, seem to apply to Biden supporters, Democrats and far left wingers. It doesn’t apply to Trump supporters. It doesn’t seem to apply to conservative females, who are both hard-working and want a nice relationship.

American young woman - “ I would like a man who makes $500,000 a month. I would like a man who makes millions of dollars per year.”

Filipina young lady- “I want a good man with a good heart. $1000 a month is enough for him to make.”

You can see in countries like Thailand and the Philippines, Russia that there’s hard-working young women, and they are also about traditional roles as well. They’re smart, intelligent, beautiful.

This doesn’t really apply to western couples, or American couples who are above the age of 50 one might say. This is a phenomenon with many left wing young men and women in America, who have kind of lost sight of reality in the way they act.

More so, these negative phenomenons among young women in America, seem to apply to Biden supporters, Democrats and far left wingers. It doesn’t apply to Trump supporters. It doesn’t seem to apply to conservative females, who are both hard-working and want a nice relationship.

American young woman - “ I would like a man who makes $500,000 a month. I would like a man who makes millions of dollars per year.”

Filipina young lady- “I want a good man with a good heart. $1000 a month is enough for him to make.”

You can see in countries like Thailand and the Philippines, Russia that there’s hard-working young women, and they are also about traditional roles as well. They’re smart, intelligent, beautiful.

Traditional roles are great, if everyone wants to take that role. But too often it seems like a requirement instead of a tradition.

I wonder if it is just a coincidence that the Philippina and Thai women who grace the ads I receive here at USMB are not only looking for a man just like me, but their boobs seem to account for half their entire body weight.

By all means keep finding garbage videos to try to make some nothing point about nothing and turn it into an anti left propaganda.

Are you really trying to go after women, seriously (?) after Roe was struck down (?), young, old or otherwise?

After Republican candidates have been losing seats, election after election because of Roe being struck down, and many other issues Republican women themselves are FURIOUS about, and voting for Democrats?

More then TIME for you to change your photo and name, because FDR would have - a long time ago, thrown his wheelchair at you.

OP's post is a perfect example of how to say you're an incel without saying you're an incel.

F3It0uGWIAA9heW.jpg

I wonder if it is just a coincidence that the Philippina and Thai women who grace the ads I receive here at USMB are not only looking for a man just like me, but their boobs seem to account for half their entire body weight.
And?

I don't get those ads

Thank you for you daily load of shit you dump on USMB. You never tire of lies and misinformation.

Russobot piece of shit. Your men are being slaughtered for ab ex KGB dictator.

I am not sure if a woman who will marry a man who can get out of extreme poverty is anything above prostitution.

Forum List

Back