Meghan McCain, Cindy McCain Fire Back At Glenn Beck

When we grew up no one thought of skin cancer, the sun was considered pure natural health. Beck though is scum.

While OT anyone ever read the Rolling Stone piece David Foster Wallace wrote on John McCain? It appears in his collection of essays 'Consider the Lobster.' McCain was so normal, so grounded and yet what happened, the republican party has lost its moral compass for sure. Read the piece in the book if you can, describes the life of a presidential candidate probably as close as you can get without being there.

Rollingstone???:lol:

This thread is about Megan McCain.

I dont understand why you see some fat old man calling some young woman fat and ugly because her politics are not EXACTLY like his make you party stronger?

Did you just call him a fat old man becuase you're above it all?

He is fat and he is old.

Those are just facts.

Megan is young and a woman.

If Glenn Becks thinks this young womans value lies only in her level of bodyfat and her prospects of being hired as a model then why is it not OK to honestly acess his physical beauty?

Personally, I'm glad that angry assed unbalanced individuals like anachronism are not in the White House.

Nuclear wars would be a lot bigger a reality with people who aren't able to control themselves.

Not necessarily. To paraphrase a former US President... "Speak Loudly and carry a Thermo-Nuclear Device." or a cult classic movie.... "Lord Jabba wishes to know why he should pay 30,000 credits" (Leia pulls out a thermal detonator) (Laughter from Jabba)

Once you PROVE that you're willing to use a weapon it becomes a much more useful deterent. Let that weapon sit unused for too long and its value as a deternet becomes greatly minimized. The last time we used anything of the sort neither of my parents had been born yet.

Not my only point. You're clearly unhinged if, as you stated, you castigate people out of your life b/c of their politics, and if also you'd be on the radio all foaming at the mouth, as you implied.

We don't need people like that in leadership roles.

He is fat and he is old.

Those are just facts.

Megan is young and a woman.

If Glenn Becks thinks this young womans value lies only in her level of bodyfat and her prospects of being hired as a model then why is it not OK to honestly acess his physical beauty?

How are you any different?

This thread is about Megan McCain.

I dont understand why you see some fat old man calling some young woman fat and ugly because her politics are not EXACTLY like his make you party stronger?

Beck is not a member of the GOP. He's merely a Tea Party supporter and a professional bullshit detector.

You misspelled 'creator'! :razz:

Personally, I'm glad that angry assed unbalanced individuals like anachronism are not in the White House.

Nuclear wars would be a lot bigger a reality with people who aren't able to control themselves.

Not necessarily. To paraphrase a former US President... "Speak Loudly and carry a Thermo-Nuclear Device." or a cult classic movie.... "Lord Jabba wishes to know why he should pay 30,000 credits" (Leia pulls out a thermal detonator) (Laughter from Jabba)

Once you PROVE that you're willing to use a weapon it becomes a much more useful deterent. Let that weapon sit unused for too long and its value as a deternet becomes greatly minimized. The last time we used anything of the sort neither of my parents had been born yet.

Sounds like you've got some growing up to do!

I'm certain more men are physically attracted to Meghan than there are women toward Beck. Maybe a lot are attracted to his money and fame, but certainly not his physical appearrance.

I'll bet more women are physically attracted to Meghan than are towards Glenn.

Not my only point. You're clearly unhinged if, as you stated, you castigate people out of your life b/c of their politics, and if also you'd be on the radio all foaming at the mouth, as you implied.

I most definitely choose who I spend time with based in large part on their politics and their personal philosophies on life. Then again you have to remember that I'm the guy who got his college roommate expelled for having MJ in our dorm room. I would be well beyond foaming at the mouth.

Actually those are EXACTLY the people we DO need in Leadership roles.

Meghan McCain is a somebody. She's simply not a conservative in name only; she actually offers opinons which differ from the bleating line of the lockstep conservatives who are best known as members of the echo chamber.

See who offered thanks to posts number 2 and 3 for a partial list of members of the echo chamber.

Meghan McCain is a somebody. She's simply not a conservative in name only; she actually offers opinons which differ from the bleating line of the lockstep conservatives who are best known as members of the echo chamber.

Actually the fact that she is NOT in lockstep with the REAL Conservatives (Beck not being one of them) is the proof that she ISN'T any more Conservative than her father is.

The right treats all women who are not right wing like they are whores.

They get all excited about trashing Pelosi because she is not a 20 something.

Pelosi is a good looking woman and they still pretend she is ugly because she doesnt agree with them and is a senior citizen.

I most definitely choose who I spend time with based in large part on their politics and their personal philosophies on life. Then again you have to remember that I'm the guy who got his college roommate expelled for having MJ in our dorm room. I would be well beyond foaming at the mouth.

Actually those are EXACTLY the people we DO need in Leadership roles.

Yea, I totally disagree and it sucks your roomy had a shitty roommate.

The right treats all women who are not right wing like they are whores.

They get all excited about trashing Pelosi because she is not a 20 something.

Pelosi is a good looking woman and they still pretend she is ugly because she doesnt agree with them and is a senior citizen.

It's fine if you like Pelosi somehow, but please for the love of god I hope your taste isn't that bad.

My desk moves more than her face does, it's been surgically stuck in one place ever since plastic surgery was invented. I hope you don't advocate that kind of stuff.

You have a Constitutional Right to hold an incorrect opinion.

He was told twice to get the shit out of the room. No way I was getting expelled for his crap; which would have been a very likely possibility with the way the University dealt with things.

You have a Constitutional Right to hold an incorrect opinion.

He was told twice to get the shit out of the room. No way I was getting expelled for his crap; which would have been a very likely possibility with the way the University dealt with things.

Yeah the 1st time you told the story I thought what you did was pretty crappy, but if you told him twice and he still didn't do it than I have no issue with what you did.

It's not like you forced him to never smoke weed, just not do/keep it in the dorm.

Forum List

Back