Meghan McCain, Cindy McCain Fire Back At Glenn Beck

Beck is Gay? Figures.

See how rumors get started?

This is a non-story to Beck.
I'm listening to his program now.

Personally I want to hear the program mentioned before commenting on it's content.

It does seem the McCains are at war with the right at this time. I really don't trust them.

Last edited:
In the circle jerk of useless people known as the punditry that have no discernible skill other then running their suck, everybody wins in this scenario.

It's the beauty of the thing.

See what happens to ANY republican who doesnt tow the lie riddled line of the current far right wing party.

I have never seen a party so head set on attracting fewer and fewer voters.

Keep it up guys its the best thing for America.

See what happens to ANY republican who doesnt tow the lie riddled line of the current far right wing party.

I have never seen a party so head set on attracting fewer and fewer voters.

Keep it up guys its the best thing for America.

Oh, so now you support McCain???

WOW!!!!!

I think he's just another Jeffers in waiting.

And you've never seen such a party???

Guess you've signed on with said party without knowing their M.O.

That makes you.......dumb.

That's the only way the Republicans are going to ever get back the votes of people like ME, who refuse to even consider their candidates because they cannot WALK the TALK.

Conservatism.... Live IT, Love IT, or GTFO of my life and don't expect me to support you in any way, shape, manner, or form.

Beck and the McCains are simply a bunch of moderate/Liberal morons trying to extend their 15 minutes of fame. Nothing more

This thread is about Megan McCain.

I dont understand why you see some fat old man calling some young woman fat and ugly because her politics are not EXACTLY like his make you party stronger?

I dont understand why you see some fat old man calling some young woman fat and ugly because her politics are not EXACTLY like his make you party stronger?

Let's see, would you rather have had someone like ME sitting in for Beck... that is someone who would ignore her physical appearance and simply hammer her for her politics? Someone who would make these shock jocks BLUSH with some of the comments I would make about her and her father's politics? Who would make the Howard Stern show sound like a Sunday Morning sermon? Personally, I think she should be happy that Beck focused on her appearance rather than her real flaws.

Personally, I'm glad that angry assed unbalanced individuals like anachronism are not in the White House.

Nuclear wars would be a lot bigger a reality with people who aren't able to control themselves.

Yes I would prefer the right would stick to the real issues but when they do they lose the fight every time

Beck is not a member of the GOP. He's merely a Tea Party supporter and a professional bullshit detector.

Last edited:
When we grew up no one thought of skin cancer, the sun was considered pure natural health. Beck though is scum.

While OT anyone ever read the Rolling Stone piece David Foster Wallace wrote on John McCain? It appears in his collection of essays 'Consider the Lobster.' McCain was so normal, so grounded and yet what happened, the republican party has lost its moral compass for sure. Read the piece in the book if you can, describes the life of a presidential candidate probably as close as you can get without being there.

Personally, I'm glad that angry assed unbalanced individuals like anachronism are not in the White House.

Nuclear wars would be a lot bigger a reality with people who aren't able to control themselves.

Not necessarily. To paraphrase a former US President... "Speak Loudly and carry a Thermo-Nuclear Device." or a cult classic movie.... "Lord Jabba wishes to know why he should pay 30,000 credits" (Leia pulls out a thermal detonator) (Laughter from Jabba)

Once you PROVE that you're willing to use a weapon it becomes a much more useful deterent. Let that weapon sit unused for too long and its value as a deternet becomes greatly minimized. The last time we used anything of the sort neither of my parents had been born yet.

Forum List

Back