GOP nothing more than a Trump cult - McCain death cheered at CPAC

I'm not going to bother to read all the posts.

When McCain turned thumbs down on eliminating Obamacare, something he promised the American people he would
fight to do, he sealed his memory forever.

Now he simply be remembered as the turncoat who had a 2 1/2 week long funeral.
Trump minions live in a delusional bubble. McCain will always carry a legacy of a war hero and patriot. Desperate haters wjp derive some kind of pleasure in disparaging a dead war hero on political message boards or Donald Trump pep rallies will fade away and give the Trump legacy it's place in history as emotionally and mentally ill brainwashed hateful souls obsessed with following a sick leader named Donald Trump.

When McCain turned thumbs down on eliminating Obamacare, something he promised the American people he would

Trump minions live in a delusional bubble. McCain will always carry a legacy of a war hero and patriot. Desperate haters wjp derive some kind of pleasure in disparaging a dead war hero on political message boards or Donald Trump pep rallies will fade away and give the Trump legacy it's place in history as emotionally and mentally ill brainwashed hateful souls obsessed with following a sick leader named Donald Trump.
And Obama will always carry the legacy as a racist condescending piece of trash. Why did McCain lose again?

I voted for McCain. He will never carry a legacy of war hero or Patriot.

You want an example...The Young General who rallied the Continental Army from running to victory at Saratoga, giving America its first victory
on a "European" type battlefield. The same young officer who helped capture Fort Ticondoroga (sp?) and capture all the British Cannon, without
firing a shot and he was the same soldier who was wounded and fought with honor at Quebec. His name was Benedict Arnold...How is he remembered?

McCain was exposed as a bitter, old man, who betrayed everybody who believed in him and supported him, because he was an egotistical, butt
hurt mother-fucker. When he ran for President and actually had gained some ground, the liberal news media started picking on him, but he wouldn't
fight back. He did what he did best his entire life...surrender.

He can rot in fucking hell for all I care.

Forum List

Back