GOP nothing more than a Trump cult - McCain death cheered at CPAC

Wait..are you seriously not remembering Trump saying that he preferred that his heroes NOT be captured?
Yes he said that. I agree with him. Getting captured doesn't make you a war hero. McCain got shot down because he's a bad pilot who disobeyed orders.

Seems like only yesterday that leftards were screaming that McCain was a racist neocon and even referred to him as "McSame" and ridiculed him for picking Palin as a running mate. Fast forward 11 years and leftards are grieving and opining about what a great man and statesman he was.........

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We never ever criticized his military career. He was not a racist.

His choice of Palin was stupid & cost him the election. He lost partly because he was a Republican trying to follow Bush.

I remember it! I also remember the libtards denigrating him when he and Palin were presidential candidates!

Over his war record?

You're full of shit
Was Trump attacking him over his war record?

You just demonstrated one of the basic principles of liberalism: do as I say, not as I do.
Trump said McCain wassx not a hero. He then went on to trash all POWs. Where were you?
Quote him precisely!

Wait..are you seriously not remembering Trump saying that he preferred that his heroes NOT be captured?
Yes he said that. I agree with him. Getting captured doesn't make you a war hero. McCain got shot down because he's a bad pilot who disobeyed orders.
Wow, You are truly a piece of SHIT.

Pilots flying through flack to reach their targets are sometimes shot down. It has nothing to do with skills.

Sometimes our troops are captured. Sometimes because they stayed behind so others could escape. They followed ordered & sometimes they got put in tough situations.

For a piece of shit like Trump who dodged the draft to demean those who served is beyond disgusting.

And you, You are just as bad.

Fuck off.

Seems like only yesterday that leftards were screaming that McCain was a racist neocon and even referred to him as "McSame" and ridiculed him for picking Palin as a running mate. Fast forward 11 years and leftards are grieving and opining about what a great man and statesman he was.........

His choice of Palin was stupid & cost him the election. He lost partly because he was a Republican trying to follow Bush.

You sure did attack his war record, you fucking douchebag:

General Wesley Clark:

“I don’t think getting in a fighter plane and getting shot down is a qualification to become president.”
Former Obama advisor Rand Beers attacked McCain’s national security experience claiming McClain was “isolated” during much of the Vietnam War and therefore his experience was “sadly limited.” McCain’s experience during the Vietnam War was to be tortured as a prisoner of war according to his accounts.

Leftist progressive blogger John Aravosis attacked McCain’s record as well stating – “getting shot down, tortured, and then doing propaganda for the enemy is not command experience.” Aravosis also claimed in a later blog that Obama’s people asked him to do “all the dirty work” for the campaign.

I remember it! I also remember the libtards denigrating him when he and Palin were presidential candidates!

Over his war record?

You're full of shit

You just demonstrated one of the basic principles of liberalism: do as I say, not as I do.
Trump said McCain wassx not a hero. He then went on to trash all POWs. Where were you?
Quote him precisely!
""He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured.".

So spin it.

Pilots flying through flack to reach their targets are sometimes shot down. It has nothing to do with skills.

Sometimes our troops are captured. Sometimes because they stayed behind so others could escape. They followed ordered & sometimes they got put in tough situations.

For a piece of shit like Trump who dodged the draft to demean those who served is beyond disgusting.

Fuck off.

A lot of people that served with McCain don't have a high opinion of him as a fighting man. I'm not going to rehash the debate. I'll just leave at saying I believe he was largely responsible for getting shot down, and he was also responsible for the fire that occurred on the carrier he served on.

Over his war record?

You're full of shit

Quote him precisely!
""He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured.".

So spin it.
So?

General Wesley Clark:

“I don’t think getting in a fighter plane and getting shot down is a qualification to become president.”
Former Obama advisor Rand Beers attacked McCain’s national security experience claiming McClain was “isolated” during much of the Vietnam War and therefore his experience was “sadly limited.” McCain’s experience during the Vietnam War was to be tortured as a prisoner of war according to his accounts.

Leftist progressive blogger John Aravosis attacked McCain’s record as well stating – “getting shot down, tortured, and then doing propaganda for the enemy is not command experience.” Aravosis also claimed in a later blog that Obama’s people asked him to do “all the dirty work” for the campaign.

They were talking about command experience. They did not trash his service. Aravosis was not running for President & his statement about propaganda never proven.

Fuck off.

A lot of people that served with McCain don't have a high opinion of him as a fighting man. I'm not going to rehash the debate. I'll just leave at saying I believe he was largely responsible for getting shot down, and he was also responsible for the fire that occurred on the carrier he served on.
All bullshit & widely debunked.

FACT CHECK: Did John McCain Cause a Fire Aboard the USS Forrestal that Killed 134 People?

Fuck off.

All bullshit & widely debunked.

FACT CHECK: Did John McCain Cause a Fire Aboard the USS Forrestal that Killed 134 People?

What you mean is that some douchebags defended McCain's version of events. That doesn't equate to his critics being "shot down."

Also, fact check sites are fake news.

General Wesley Clark:

They were talking about command experience. They did not trash his service. Aravosis was not running for President & his statement about propaganda never proven.

They said pretty much what Trump said, buy you vilify Trump for it.

Over his war record?

You're full of shit

Quote him precisely!

So spin it.
Then he went on to trash all war heroes! Quote him.

.If you're a Republican, it's really time to stop and ask yourself if you want to be a part of a cult, specifically Trump's cult.

Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of ...
https://www.huffpost.com/.../cindy-mccain-john-mccain-cpac-speaker_n_5c7c225ae4...
15 hours ago - Cindy McCain Defends Husband After CPAC Speaker Blasts 'Ghost Of John .... The crowd cheered loudly, with some giving her a standing ovation, ... establishment and ended with the mention of McCain, who died last year ...
Cindy McCain fires back at Michelle Malkin over CPAC speech
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cindy-mccain-fires...cpac.../ar-BBUh9JF
2 days ago - John McCain, an Arizona Republican, supported increased border security but also advocated for compromise. He died in August, and ...
A conservative commentator attacked 'the ghost of John McCain' at ...
https://www.indy100.com/.../michelle-malkin-cpac-speech-john-mccain-ghost-cindy-...
1 day ago - The Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) saw a range of ... after taking a dig at the late senator, who died in August 2018 following a battle ... with cheers in the room, McCain's wife, Cindy McCain, took to Twitter to ...
I am a Republican. I do not celebrate McCains death but I am very glad he is no longer in DC. The man did not represent me or the things I believe in. We are better off without his so called representation.

Tropicans want this to now be somehow about McCain's political beliefs and actions during his career. It's not. It's about a cult of people losing their decency and moral character while following an indecent obscene charlatan and blindly cheering a war hero's death. It's about disparaging a recognized American patriot in an example of American decline in exchange for what has replaced decency and patriotism.
Wrong. It's obviously about McCain. He was a backstabbing scumbag. You want to ignore that so you can smear Trump and his supporters. That's why Dims invented the theory that Veterans can do no wrong. That is, unless they are Republicans.
Trump and his supporters smear themselves wirh perverse actions they participate in. You are trying to justify a centuries-old tradition of showing a minimum of respect for the deceased. No matter what you or they thought of McCain, he was respected and loved by many and you show disrespect to those people as well. You show no moral character or decency. You represent the dregs of society.

What a load of sanctimonious horseshit. Turds like you vilified McCain and denigrated his service record when he was the Republican nominee for President. The New York Times accused him of having an affair. There is no end to your hypocrisy.

That's what happens when you have a large group of people who have been conditioned to think in a shallow, simplistic, binary way.

Which is what you are doing right now.

Much like me I would guess that most of them weren't celebrating his death but rather his exit from the political system.

But by all means don't let that interfere with your BINARY LOGIC that they were all cheering his actual death.

Forum List

Back