MEGA BUSTED! NAACP Caught as the real racists while they lie about the Tea Party

LOL, this tape showed just what the Naacp is all about. The are a RACIST ORGINIZATION

The American people saw it and will make up their own minds.

Of course now the leftest is trying to defect on all this by blaming Fox News and Andrew Breitbart, the same thing they did with Acorn.

But it's too late to put the ole Naacp isn't RACIST HORSE back in the barn.

good show for Andrew Breitbart.
Yep, it is always the black people's fault, isn't it Stephanie. No mention of your glee all day yesterday at "exposing" Ms. Sherrod as a racist.

LOL, you are a liar.
I showed no "glee" (though I can't say I'm sad over it)that the NAACP AND THE OBAMA administration threw this women under the bus.
so if you want to lay BLAME lay where it SHOULD BE.
That's not what I said but good twisting.

Yep, it is always the black people's fault, isn't it Stephanie. No mention of your glee all day yesterday at "exposing" Ms. Sherrod as a racist.

LOL, you are a liar.
I showed no "glee" (though I can't say I'm sad over it)that the NAACP AND THE OBAMA administration threw this women under the bus.
so if you want to lay BLAME lay where it SHOULD BE.
That's not what I said but good twisting.

Oh I can read between the lines dear. and what you said wasn't pretty. but if you must, carry on.

LOL, this tape showed just what the Naacp is all about. The are a RACIST ORGINIZATION

Of course now the leftest is trying to defect on all this by blaming Fox News and Andrew Breitbart, the same thing they did with Acorn.

The story was all about Sherrod describing her, essentially, racist attitudes and response and how she learned, through those events that she was wrong in her thinking.

The thing that exposes the NAACP members in the audience as being racist is that they did not know how Sherrod's story was going to end, but they were laughing and whooping it up as she described how she "didn't do all that it was in her power to do" and how she "left the farmer to 'his own people' to take care of him."

Regardless of what Sherrod is or was, the salient part of the story is about NAACP being in a glass house and throwing stones at the tea party. So, now their membership is shown to be tolerating, nay reveling in racism.

The story was all about Sherrod describing her, essentially, racist attitudes and response and how she learned, through those events that she was wrong in her thinking.

The thing that exposes the NAACP members in the audience as being racist is that they did not know how Sherrod's story was going to end, but they were laughing and whooping it up as she described how she "didn't do all that it was in her power to do" and how she "left the farmer to 'his own people' to take care of him."

Regardless of what Sherrod is or was, the salient part of the story is about NAACP being in a glass house and throwing stones at the tea party. So, now their membership is shown to be tolerating, nay reveling in racism.

You're full of shit bud, look at the entire video, the NAACP is not racist, don't accuse people of color of throwing stones at glass houses, the Tea Bastards are in their glass houses throwing stones still and they fucked mighty big by inentionally trying to smear the NAACP out of their own denial to address the racist in their own fucking ranks. The USDA realized they jumped the gun an is reconsidering as we speak so the Tea Bastards take another loss and it makes me happy with glee.

You're full of shit bud, look at the entire video, the NAACP is not racist, don't accuse people of color of throwing stones at glass houses, the Tea Bastards are in their glass houses throwing stones still and they fucked mighty big by inentionally trying to smear the NAACP out of their own denial to address the racist in their own fucking ranks. The USDA realized they jumped the gun an is reconsidering as we speak so the Tea Bastards take another loss and it makes me happy with glee.

Oh my my.
don't ya just love he calls people "Tea Bastards". makes one look soooooooooooooo INTELLIGENT.
and how bout that RANT.:lol:

"You are raising your voice when you should be reinforcing your argument." -- H.L. Mencken

If you enjoy the torment of others because of the color of their skin, it's racism. This is a definitional issue. You can can look at the video and watch it happen. I don't need to see it anymore, it sickens me. As it should you.

"The tea bastards take another loss?" What the fuck does that mean? Do you think race baiting is a game?

ummm yes he does. you can see he is full blown Racist Bigot in his postings.
I rarely pay any attention to what it has to say. most of it is DISGUSTING.

They were laughing because they identified with the dilemma. How human and honest of them. When people acknowledge their bias they are half way there to resolving it. Tea Party denies any racism in their ranks. They have further to go.

Last edited:

They were laughing because they identified with the dilemma. How human of them.

Oh jeeeze.

They were laughing because they identified with the dilemma. How human and honest of them. When people acknowledge their bias they are half way there to resolving it. Tea Party denies any racism in their ranks. They have further to go.

Most of what I've seen put out as "so-called" racism, was analogy and satire. But, I suppose those with thin-skins with grasp at any straw.

There have been instances of legitimate racism and at least one politician has been forced out because of it. The tea-party is a grassroots organization. Rallies are publicized and anybody can show up. Nutters included.

You can't defend every nutter that shows up to a left-wing rally carrying "Hitler or Nazi-ized" pictures of Bush or Cheney and neither can the right do much about such things. Conveniently, the President is black, so its pathetically easy to just throw the "racist" bomb at it.

I haven't seen any "real" racism in the tea-party (not that I've spent much time analyzing it, but I see what people purport to be racist) in what the "leaders" of that movement have put out there. I've heard most of those leaders say that they do not condone and would not tolerate racism that it's counter-productive, as it truly is. Since there is a dearth of evidence to the contrary, that's enough for me.

Well we have another coward from the liberals. Can't debate the subject, so just does this and hides. But I won't let them hide!

Hi, you have received -173 reputation points from Article 15.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
you and breitbart are scum. now clean that egg off of your face.

Regards,
Article 15

:lol::lol::lol:

Most of what I've seen put out as "so-called" racism, was analogy and satire. But, I suppose those with thin-skins with grasp at any straw.

There have been instances of legitimate racism and at least one politician has been forced out because of it. The tea-party is a grassroots organization. Rallies are publicized and anybody can show up. Nutters included.

You can't defend every nutter that shows up to a left-wing rally carrying "Hitler or Nazi-ized" pictures of Bush or Cheney and neither can the right do much about such things. Conveniently, the President is black, so its pathetically easy to just throw the "racist" bomb at it.

I haven't seen any "real" racism in the tea-party (not that I've spent much time analyzing it, but I see what people purport to be racist) in what the "leaders" of that movement have put out there. I've heard most of those leaders say that they do not condone and would not tolerate racism that it's counter-productive, as it truly is. Since there is a dearth of evidence to the contrary, that's enough for me.

Unfortunately, the nutters as you call them have caught the attention of the media.

Unfortunately, the nutters as you call them have caught the attention of the media.

Well, given the other story in the news today, that's hardly shocking. I imagine that they drumbeat will get louder and louder until Nov. 2nd.

Racists you can't get away with lying about others to cover up your own racism!

YouTube - NAACP Bigotry in their ranks

YouTube - Federal jobs

But the new media will not be silenced. It will not allow for the main stream media to propagate hateful and hurtful lies in order to save the Democratic Party from the toxic choices it has made over the past few years. And by bringing up race, and demanding a zero tolerance of racism, the left, and the NAACP in particular, has opened itself up for scrutiny.
We are in possession of a video from in which Shirley Sherrod, USDA Georgia Director of Rural Development, speaks at the NAACP Freedom Fund dinner in Georgia. In her meandering speech to what appears to be an all-black audience, this federally appointed executive bureaucrat lays out in stark detail, that her federal duties are managed through the prism of race and class distinctions.

In the first video, Sherrod describes how she racially discriminates against a white farmer. She describes how she is torn over how much she will choose to help him. And, she admits that she doesn’t do everything she can for him, because he is white. Eventually, her basic humanity informs that this white man is poor and needs help. But she decides that he should get help from “one of his own kind”. She refers him to a white lawyer.

Sherrod’s racist tale is received by the NAACP audience with nodding approval and murmurs of recognition and agreement. Hardly the behavior of the group now holding itself up as the supreme judge of another groups’ racial tolerance.

Video Proof: The NAACP Awards Racism?2010 - Big Government

:lol::lol::lol:

OH so busted!

Liberals try to LIE and fabricate racism from the tea party, but LOOK WHO REALLY ARE THE RACISTS????

As usual, liberals accuse in others what they refuse to see in themselves.

This is some funny stuff. Because it really shows their hypocrisy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

turns out that it was the rightwing that LIED and edited this tape samurai....will we hear YOUR APOLOGY?

Forum List

Back