MEGA BUSTED! NAACP Caught as the real racists while they lie about the Tea Party

What have black people done to you personally, Stephanie? Where does your bias come from?

Good Saul Alinsky tactic:

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don’t try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.

:yawn:

LOL, this tape showed just what the Naacp is all about. The are a RACIST ORGINIZATION

The American people saw it and will make up their own minds.

Of course now the leftest is trying to defect on all this by blaming Fox News and Andrew Breitbart, the same thing they did with Acorn.

But it's too late to put the ole Naacp isn't RACIST HORSE back in the barn.

good show for Andrew Breitbart.
Yep, it is always the black people's fault, isn't it Stephanie. No mention of your glee all day yesterday at "exposing" Ms. Sherrod as a racist.

The story was all about Sherrod describing her, essentially, racist attitudes and response and how she learned, through those events that she was wrong in her thinking.

The thing that exposes the NAACP members in the audience as being racist is that they did not know how Sherrod's story was going to end, but they were laughing and whooping it up as she described how she "didn't do all that it was in her power to do" and how she "left the farmer to 'his own people' to take care of him."

Regardless of what Sherrod is or was, the salient part of the story is about NAACP being in a glass house and throwing stones at the tea party. So, now their membership is shown to be tolerating, nay reveling in racism.
Actually, they knew how the story was going to end because she set it up by explaining it was a story about how her attitude changed. But nice try!

I take it you never bothered to watch the entire video and are making claims based on your own prejudices and generalizations.

Yep, it is always the black people's fault, isn't it Stephanie. No mention of your glee all day yesterday at "exposing" Ms. Sherrod as a racist.

The story was all about Sherrod describing her, essentially, racist attitudes and response and how she learned, through those events that she was wrong in her thinking.

The thing that exposes the NAACP members in the audience as being racist is that they did not know how Sherrod's story was going to end, but they were laughing and whooping it up as she described how she "didn't do all that it was in her power to do" and how she "left the farmer to 'his own people' to take care of him."

Regardless of what Sherrod is or was, the salient part of the story is about NAACP being in a glass house and throwing stones at the tea party. So, now their membership is shown to be tolerating, nay reveling in racism.
Actually, they knew how the story was going to end because she set it up by explaining it was a story about how her attitude changed. But nice try!

I take it you never bothered to watch the entire video and are making claims based on your own prejudices and generalizations.

I watched a longer clip, but not one that includes the statement you made. If that's true, it may or may not exonerate the audience. You're on very, very shaky ground when you include "your own prejudices..." in your statement. Fair warning.

Racists you can't get away with lying about others to cover up your own racism!

YouTube - NAACP Bigotry in their ranks

YouTube - Federal jobs

But the new media will not be silenced. It will not allow for the main stream media to propagate hateful and hurtful lies in order to save the Democratic Party from the toxic choices it has made over the past few years. And by bringing up race, and demanding a zero tolerance of racism, the left, and the NAACP in particular, has opened itself up for scrutiny.
We are in possession of a video from in which Shirley Sherrod, USDA Georgia Director of Rural Development, speaks at the NAACP Freedom Fund dinner in Georgia. In her meandering speech to what appears to be an all-black audience, this federally appointed executive bureaucrat lays out in stark detail, that her federal duties are managed through the prism of race and class distinctions.

In the first video, Sherrod describes how she racially discriminates against a white farmer. She describes how she is torn over how much she will choose to help him. And, she admits that she doesn’t do everything she can for him, because he is white. Eventually, her basic humanity informs that this white man is poor and needs help. But she decides that he should get help from “one of his own kind”. She refers him to a white lawyer.

Sherrod’s racist tale is received by the NAACP audience with nodding approval and murmurs of recognition and agreement. Hardly the behavior of the group now holding itself up as the supreme judge of another groups’ racial tolerance.

Video Proof: The NAACP Awards Racism?2010 - Big Government

:lol::lol::lol:

OH so busted!

Liberals try to LIE and fabricate racism from the tea party, but LOOK WHO REALLY ARE THE RACISTS????

As usual, liberals accuse in others what they refuse to see in themselves.

This is some funny stuff. Because it really shows their hypocrisy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

turns out that it was the rightwing that LIED and edited this tape samurai....will we hear YOUR APOLOGY?

Breitbart EXPLAINED his reason for releasing this tape
now you all can except it OR NOT.
doesn't matter.
The point WAS MADE. that is all that matters.

I watched a longer clip, but not one that includes the statement you made. If that's true, it may or may not exonerate the audience. You're on very, very shaky ground when you include "your own prejudices..." in your statement. Fair warning.
This is what they were amening and clapping about...her story and how God directed her....they were empathizing with her struggle. Maybe because some of them struggled themselves to do the right thing?

I honestly find the conclusions drawn by the right wing to be revolting.

But when I...made the commitment years ago I didn't know how -- I didn't...I prayed about it that night and as our house filled with people I was back in one of the bedrooms praying and asking God to show me what I could do. I didn't have -- the path wasn't laid out that night. I just made the decision to that I would stay and work. And -- And over the years things just happened.
And young people I just want you to know that when you're true to what God wants you to do the path just opens up -- and things just come to you, you know. God is good -- I can tell you that.
When I made that commitment, I wasn't making that commitment to black people -- and to black people only. But, you know God will show you things and He'll put things in your path so that -- that you realize that the struggle is really about poor people, you know.
The first time I was faced with having to help a white farmer save his farm, he -- he took a long time talking, but he was trying to show me he was superior to me. I know what he was doing. But he had come to me for help. What he didn't know while he was taking all that time trying to show me he was superior to me, was I was trying to decide just how much help I was going to give him.

This is what they were amening and clapping about...her story and how God directed her....they were empathizing with her struggle. Maybe because some of them struggled themselves to do the right thing?

But when I...made the commitment years ago I didn't know how -- I didn't...I prayed about it that night and as our house filled with people I was back in one of the bedrooms praying and asking God to show me what I could do. I didn't have -- the path wasn't laid out that night. I just made the decision to that I would stay and work. And -- And over the years things just happened.
And young people I just want you to know that when you're true to what God wants you to do the path just opens up -- and things just come to you, you know. God is good -- I can tell you that.
When I made that commitment, I wasn't making that commitment to black people -- and to black people only. But, you know God will show you things and He'll put things in your path so that -- that you realize that the struggle is really about poor people, you know.
The first time I was faced with having to help a white farmer save his farm, he -- he took a long time talking, but he was trying to show me he was superior to me. I know what he was doing. But he had come to me for help. What he didn't know while he was taking all that time trying to show me he was superior to me, was I was trying to decide just how much help I was going to give him.

As I said, I didn't think this was a story about how Sherrod was a racist. I'm struggling to put together how the audience reaction to the portions of Sherrod's talk where she describes how she didn't do as much as she could have to help the white farmer, was consonant their understanding of her serious and heart felt journey of learning that poverty and hardship have no color lines.

It seems to me that the reaction should have been one of serious reflection rather than laughter. I didn't really see what was humorous in her words that would have led them to laugh at those portions. I know that if I were in the audience and someone was describing a journey where they had made wrong choices but arrived at a better place, I wouldn't have been laughing when they were describing those wrong choices.

I bet your dizzy from all that spinning.

Bingo. It may be class warfare now, but the racial divisions are still part of the Progressive Agenda.

Last edited:
Anyone with a lick of honesty in them realizes the audience is laughing because Sherrod is going to be corrected by God for her racial bias against the white farmer.

Anyone with a lick of honesty in them realizes the audience is laughing because Sherrod is going to be corrected by God for her racial bias against the white farmer.

Yea that's why we all laugh at pedophiles because we know that God is going to correct them for their sinful ways. :cuckoo:

Do you really believe the shit you write?

The NAACP is an organization that is archaic. Why do they get to organize, and still call themselves "color people", and if whites "organize" we are racists? Double standards people, double standards.

Yeah true. If we organize it's "white supremacy." :eek:

Only if you think whites are superior. Do you?

That must explain why I think the most intellectual writer in the country is Thomas Sowell, and the best man we have ever had on the USSC is Clarence Thomas, and Ken Blackwell would still be the best Gov Ohio has ever had.

:cuckoo:

You hit the nail on the head, samuri!!!!!!!
The whites are slowly but surely becoming the minority!!!! Now we have to learn Spanish. What's next?

Oh that reminds me of a great joke.

Two guys from Al Queda infiltrate into Florida and meet at a local Denny's.

The one guy starts to speak to his compatriate in Arabic and his compatriate admonishes him:

"You are in America! We must blend in! Speak Spanish!"

;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol, the Ajc.

just another Progressive controlled PROBAGANDA paper, site folks.

don't fall for these so called Mainstream papers and news channels and websites, as our FRIENDS.

THEY ARE NOT.
You're calling Mrs. Spooner a liar.

Yeah! Don't you all know it's only okay for liberals to throw the charge liar around with no proof???????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TeaPartyWuss,

Now you are playing their Black Racist PC game you dickless crunt.

When 98% of a race votes for the same racial candidate (with other racial candidates in the running) THAT SMACKS of RACISM, by any stretch of the word.

If 98% of the Irish would vote for an Irish person (with other ethnic candidates in the running) THAT WOULD SMACK OF ETHNICISM, by any stretch of the word.

GEDDIT ??? You fucking PC-whipped crunt ????

You really need to get an apple-sauced Drano laden enema to relieve you off negroid PC.

I'm a a girl you moron, so your insults about being a woman don't work.

And I'm not a racist either. It has nothing to do with PC and something to do with having a brain that fights against bad policies and NOT skin color. Take your racist trash somewhere else and get the hell out of my thread.

Whether you're a man or a woman is irrelevant.....except the obvious: you ARE a dickless crunt.

All my points re Black Racism and/or list of Obami Salaami's failures are FACTUALLY correct. And, the other comments including teaching you LOGIC are also FACTS. Your opinion about my "racism" is of eminent non interest to me except to point out ANOTHER one of your errors in logic you silly twat: I couldn't be a White Racist (by definition) if I am willing to elect Stanford Univ Prof Thomas Sowell (a Black) as POTUS.

So....disprove any one of my points if you can, you pussy-wussy crunt.

And, as stated, it is ALSO a FACT that you're reactions to the Black Racist PC BULLSHIT i.e., playing the "I'm HOLIER than THOU re RACISM game " is falling into their Black Racist PC CRAP.

And my original conclusion is correct. Get yourself a DRANO-laden enema to purge yourself of the illusion that Black Racism mentioned by me does not exist.

As to your other illusion regarding your proprietary control of a published thread....you can stick that up your arse before or after your enema.

inf.jpg

So she decided not to help the white farmer owner when she should have, because he was white. That she doesn't like helping white people because black farm owners lost there land.

Then she says she sent him to his own for help, but he didn't help. Is she his own? I mean they are both Americans! What a crock of shit!

Then she brags about not being laid off in the Federal Government! The Tea Party members are heros!

And that is why the left hate them!

They are standing up to the thugs and RACIST hacks of the left.

;)

So she decided not to help the white farmer owner when she should have, because he was white. That she doesn't like helping white people because black farm owners lost there land.

Then she says she sent him to his own for help, but he didn't help. Is she his own? I mean they are both Americans! What a crock of shit!

Then she brags about not being laid off in the Federal Government! The Tea Party members are heros!
Don't be a jerk, Ghook...read the rest of the thread.

You mean you haven't called him a liar yet?

Forum List

Back