Meet Two Nutjob Republicans

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
With candidates like these, who needs terrorists?

Charlie Fuqua, Arkansas Legislative Candidate, Endorses Sterilization For Non-Supportive Parents

The Arkansas Republican who has called for deporting all Muslims and for instituting the death penalty for rebellious children is also calling for the state to sterilize parents who are neglectful.

Former state Rep. Charlie Fuqua, who is seeking a comeback to the state House this year, wrote in his 2012 book, "God's Law," that parents who do not support their children or have had their parental rights ended by a judge should not be allowed to have more children, the Arkansas Times reported. Fuqua also called for the Muslim deportation and the child death penalty in his book. Fuqua is challenging state Rep. James McLean (D).
Jon Hubbard, Arkansas Legislator, Defends Pro-Slavery Comments

The Republican Arkansas state legislator whose writing in favor of slavery has embroiled the state GOP in controversy is now defending his viewpoints on the subject.

State Rep. Jon Hubbard (R-Jonesboro) told the Jonesboro Sun on Tuesday that he continues to believe the viewpoints he expressed in a 2010 book that slavery was a "blessing" for blacks, TalkBusiness.net reports. In the book, Hubbard argued that blacks received a better quality of life as slaves in the U.S. than they did in Africa, and that African-Americans would not be in the U.S. were it not for slavery.

Youse guys are some sad sacks of shit. First you had Solyndra, then you had Fast and Furious and now you have Bengazi gate. I'm about ready to weep for your ill foturne. Get back to me..:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Youse guys are some sad sacks of shit. First you had Solyndra, then you had Fast and Furious and now you have Bengazi gate. I'm about ready to weep for your ill foturne. Get back to me..:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

What's that got to do with the subject of this thread?

Wanna talk about Rick Santorum or Michelle Bachmann?

No! You talk about them, I'd rather talk about the failure of the obama administration.

No! You talk about them, I'd rather talk about the failure of the obama administration.

man no kidding...:lol:

Solyndra was a business that failed. It happens in the free market. Isn't that what you and Mittens keep telling us? I guess it's just part of business when a Bain company fails?

Fast and Furious was a program that begun (with a different name) under the Bush DOJ.

House Repubicans voted to cut funding for embassy security. We have to prioritize, you know.

Anyway, good deflection -- except that it was full of holes. But, hey, you get an A for effort :thup:

yeah a whack job is anyone who doesn't THINK like they do..

don't ya know

In this case, a whack job is a man who believes slavery was beneficial to black people and a man who believes that misbehaving children should be put to death. Is that how you think?

Solyndra was a business that failed. it happens in the free market. Isn't that what you and Mittens keep telling us? I guess it's just part of business when a Bain company fails?

Fats and Furious was a program that begun (with a different name) under the Bush DOJ.

House Repubicans voted to cut funding for embassy security. We have to prioritize, you know.

Anyway, good deflection -- except that it was full of holes. But, hey, you get an A for effort :thup:

Wrong

Wronger and
Wrongest.

Did you watch the hearings today? One more Democrat than Republicans voted to cut funding for embassy security.. without that democrat voting the Republicans would have been defeated.. shame on you asshole democrats. you have blood on your hands.

Solyndra was a business that failed. It happens in the free market. Isn't that what you and Mittens keep telling us? I guess it's just part of business when a Bain company fails?

Fast and Furious was a program that begun (with a different name) under the Bush DOJ.

You have no proof Fast and Furious is anything but a creation of the Obama admin.
Solyndra was doomed to fail. The marketplace was going to reject it anyway.
That is not the issue. The money should never been borrowed to fund it in the first place.
Same with all of the other Obama green energy companies that have failed or are failing.
Green energy in theory is a good idea. The policy of ramming it down our throats is shit.

Poor Jose.....swallow hard Bammy likes it.

Grab me a burrito and set a spell.

Solyndra was a business that failed. it happens in the free market. Isn't that what you and Mittens keep telling us? I guess it's just part of business when a Bain company fails?

Fats and Furious was a program that begun (with a different name) under the Bush DOJ.

Wrong

Wronger and
Wrongest.

It must suck to be wrong all the time. How do you make it through the day?

Quit the outrage over Solyndra  - New York Daily News

The Solyndra story is not a scandal. It is an inevitable bump on the road to a clean-energy economy. And almost everything Americans think they know about Solyndra is wrong.

For starters, this story has bipartisan roots. President George W. Bush signed the bill launching the Energy Department’s loan program in 2005, and his administration selected Solyndra from 143 applicants for the first loan.

The deal almost closed during Bush’s last month in Washington, but the department’s career staff delayed it, saying the loan “appears to have merit” but wasn’t quite ready. Bush aides had given so many assurances to Solyndra’s CEO that they apologized.

Solyndra was not some fly-by-night operation; it was once the toast of Silicon Valley. It had raised $1 billion from elite investors — not just George Kaiser, an Obama bundler, but the Waltons of Wal-Mart fame, Republican donors and the British mogul Richard Branson.

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first known ATF "gunwalking" operation to Mexican drug cartels, named Operation Wide Receiver, began in early 2006 and ran into late 2007. Licensed dealer Mike Detty of Mad Dawg Global informed the ATF of a suspicious gun purchase that took place in February 2006 in Tucson, Arizona. In March he was hired as a confidential informant working with the ATF's Tucson office, part of their Phoenix, Arizona field division.[28]
With the use of surveillance equipment, ATF agents monitored additional sales by Detty to straw purchasers. With assurance from ATF "that Mexican officials would be conducting surveillance or interdictions when guns got to the other side of the border",[12] Detty would sell a total of about 450 guns during the operation.[27] These included AR-15s, semi-automatic AK-pattern rifles, and Colt .38s. The majority of the guns were eventually lost as they moved into Mexico

GOP Rep: I 'Absolutely' Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security | ThinkProgress

O’BRIEN: Is it true that you voted to cut the funding for embassy security?

CHAFFETZ (R-UT): Absolutely. Look, we have to make priorities and choices in this country. We have — think about this — 15,000 contractors in Iraq. We have more than 6,000 contractors, private army there for President Obama in Baghdad.

You have no proof Fast and Furious is anything but a creation of the Obama admin.

Yes, I do.

Solyndra was doomed to fail. The marketplace was going to reject it anyway.
That is not the issue. The money should never been borrowed to fund it in the first place.

You should talk to Bush about that, since it was his administration that started the loan process with the company.

Forum List

Back