Meet Two Nutjob Republicans

Youse guys are some sad sacks of shit. First you had Solyndra, then you had Fast and Furious and now you have Bengazi gate. I'm about ready to weep for your ill foturne. Get back to me..:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Solyndra was a business that failed. It happens in the free market. Isn't that what you and Mittens keep telling us? I guess it's just part of business when a Bain company fails?

Fast and Furious was a program that begun (with a different name) under the Bush DOJ.

House Repubicans voted to cut funding for embassy security. We have to prioritize, you know.

Anyway, good deflection -- except that it was full of holes. But, hey, you get an A for effort :thup:

Poor Jose.....swallow hard Bammy likes it.

Grab me a burrito and set a spell.

Grab your own burrito; but don't let your boss at Taco Bell catch you stealing.

yeah a whack job is anyone who doesn't THINK like they do..

don't ya know

In this case, a whack job is a man who believes slavery was beneficial to black people and a man who believes that misbehaving children should be put to death. Is that how you think?

ok, I'll try and get my panties in a bunch

That shouldn't be hard to do; all you need is a fake conspiracy about Obama and a link to a Blaze article about it.

In this case, a whack job is a man who believes slavery was beneficial to black people and a man who believes that misbehaving children should be put to death. Is that how you think?

ok, I'll try and get my panties in a bunch

That shouldn't be hard to do; all you need is a fake conspiracy about Obama and a link to a Blaze article about it.

Everybody but Jose kniws F&F is Bammy's....but he has decided he'll hang on to the lie.

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first known ATF "gunwalking" operation to Mexican drug cartels, named Operation Wide Receiver, began in early 2006 and ran into late 2007. Licensed dealer Mike Detty of Mad Dawg Global informed the ATF of a suspicious gun purchase that took place in February 2006 in Tucson, Arizona. In March he was hired as a confidential informant working with the ATF's Tucson office, part of their Phoenix, Arizona field division.[28]
With the use of surveillance equipment, ATF agents monitored additional sales by Detty to straw purchasers. With assurance from ATF "that Mexican officials would be conducting surveillance or interdictions when guns got to the other side of the border",[12] Detty would sell a total of about 450 guns during the operation.[27] These included AR-15s, semi-automatic AK-pattern rifles, and Colt .38s. The majority of the guns were eventually lost as they moved into Mexico

I guess the USMB wingnut brigade would rather talk about F&F and any other distraction than defend a Republican who supports slavery and a Republican who supports the death penalty for misbehaving children and sterilization of their parents.

Don't it frost your old ass that you aren't the boss of me?

If I were the boss of you, you'd be an ardent, straight-ticket Democrat because
Social Security "isn't a handout as the money was forced from my hands every other week."

In actuality, the Fast and Furious program was started in October 2009, nine months into the Obama presidency.

Previous programs involving ATF agents allowing guns to “walk” across the border so as to trace them were run during the Bush presidency, but not this particular “field-initiated program.”

Asked for comment, White House Spokesman Eric Schultz said, “The President was referring to the flawed tactic of gun-walking, which despite Republicans efforts to politicize this issue, began under the previous Administration and it was our Attorney General who ended it. In fact, this week’s IG report affirms this and if Republicans still have any legitimate questions about Fast and Furious, the 450-page report answers them. In light of this thorough report and Congress’s 16 month-long investigation, Republicans have no excuse to keep wasting time

President Obama Falsely Claims Fast and Furious Program “Begun Under the Previous Administration” - ABC News

You are an idiot.

Sit down.

In actuality, the Fast and Furious program was started in October 2009, nine months into the Obama presidency.

Previous programs involving ATF agents allowing guns to “walk” across the border so as to trace them were run during the Bush presidency, but not this particular “field-initiated program.”

Asked for comment, White House Spokesman Eric Schultz said, “The President was referring to the flawed tactic of gun-walking, which despite Republicans efforts to politicize this issue, began under the previous Administration and it was our Attorney General who ended it. In fact, this week’s IG report affirms this and if Republicans still have any legitimate questions about Fast and Furious, the 450-page report answers them. In light of this thorough report and Congress’s 16 month-long investigation, Republicans have no excuse to keep wasting time

President Obama Falsely Claims Fast and Furious Program “Begun Under the Previous Administration” - ABC News

You are an idiot.

Sit down.

Ok, so the Bush administration had an almost identical program.

Wha's the beef?

Youse guys are some sad sacks of shit. First you had Solyndra, then you had Fast and Furious and now you have Bengazi gate. I'm about ready to weep for your ill foturne. Get back to me..:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Objection, your honor, non-responsive.

Solyndra was a business that failed. It happens in the free market. Isn't that what you and Mittens keep telling us? I guess it's just part of business when a Bain company fails?

Fast and Furious was a program that begun (with a different name) under the Bush DOJ.

House Repubicans voted to cut funding for embassy security. We have to prioritize, you know.

Anyway, good deflection -- except that it was full of holes. But, hey, you get an A for effort :thup:

-solyndra ate up 500 mn of taxpayer $$$, hello. Then the admin. allowed the contract to be re-written where in the private equity firms , yea those evil bastards like Bain capital, get paid ahead of the taxpayers when they went under.....:badgrin:

-wrong- F&F did not start under bush, that was operation Wide Receiver and they did not let guns 'walk'....

-149 dems voted too, ( as opposed to 147 reps) to cut 500 mn from a 2.3 Bn prgrm. for security, which in no way excuses the requests for more in Libya etc etc .....who told State to cut the Libyan funding despite all those requests for more from state? so the gop is responsible for Hillarys shop fucking up?

talk about being filled with holes:rolleyes:

You are an idiot.

Sit down.

Ok, so the Bush administration had an almost identical program.

Wha's the beef?

Nobody died sweet cheeks.

NO, you could never make me an ardent straight ticket democrat. democrats are evil liars.

But...but...Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan would convert your Social Security into a privatized scheme which would take your SS taxes and hand it over to private investment scams, while the Democrats and Barack Obama would preserve your contributions and SS as it is today.

Why WOULDN'T you be a Democrat?

Would any of you wingnuts care to discuss your party's pro-slavery and pro-death penalty for children candidates, or would you rather continue to deflect with off-topic nonsense?

NO, you could never make me an ardent straight ticket democrat. democrats are evil liars.

But...but...Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan would convert your Social Security into a privatized scheme which would take your SS taxes and hand it over to private investment scams, while the Democrats and Barack Obama would preserve your contributions and SS as it is today.

...and of course this silly old man thinks all of that cash is just sitting there in that lock box.....he also thinks that just printing money out of thin air is just fine...

As I said old man, you are stupid.

Just thank me for your education and go to bed moron.

I am liking that sterilization thing. Should expand it to cover stupidity and people who drive while texting on iphones as well.

Forum List

Back