Meet Two Nutjob Republicans

]

...and of course this silly old man thinks all of that cash is just sitting there in that lock box.....he also thinks that just printing money out of thin air is just fine...

What's that got to do with the Romney/Ryan plan to beat you or your kids and grandkids out of their Social Security?

As I said old man, you are stupid.

I may very well be stupid, but I damn sure won't vote against my own self-interest, or the interest's of my kids and grandkids. Will you? Why, or why not?

Solyndra was a business that failed. It happens in the free market.

Solyndra wasn't even coasting on the outer limits of the free market, dumb ass. If it was a free market business it would not have received $500 million from the government.

Isn't that what you and Mittens keep telling us? I guess it's just part of business when a Bain company fails?

Isn't crony capitalism and corporate welfare something you people keep bitching about, yet you go and back the biggest crony capitalist president for reelection in American history? You have no credibility.

Youse guys are some sad sacks of shit. First you had Solyndra, then you had Fast and Furious and now you have Bengazi gate. I'm about ready to weep for your ill foturne. Get back to me..:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Solyndra was a business that failed. It happens in the free market. Isn't that what you and Mittens keep telling us? I guess it's just part of business when a Bain company fails?

Fast and Furious was a program that begun (with a different name) under the Bush DOJ.

House Repubicans voted to cut funding for embassy security. We have to prioritize, you know.

Anyway, good deflection -- except that it was full of holes. But, hey, you get an A for effort :thup:

-solyndra ate up 500 mn of taxpayer $$$, hello. Then the admin. allowed the contract to be re-written where in the private equity firms , yea those evil bastards like Bain capital, get paid ahead of the taxpayers when they went under.....:badgrin:

-wrong- F&F did not start under bush, that was operation Wide Receiver and they did not let guns 'walk'....

-149 dems voted too, ( as opposed to 147 reps) to cut 500 mn from a 2.3 Bn prgrm. for security, which in no way excuses the requests for more in Libya etc etc .....who told State to cut the Libyan funding despite all those requests for more from state? so the gop is responsible for Hillarys shop fucking up?

talk about being filled with holes:rolleyes:

Would any of you wingnuts care to discuss your party's pro-slavery and pro-death penalty for children candidates, or would you rather continue to deflect with off-topic nonsense?

:lol:you should have left it alone then.

you answered, you got pwned....thats the way it goes when you shoot from the lip.

So let's see: That's two nutjob Republicans and about 50M nutjob Democrats. Sounds about right.

The second one isn't even a nut job.

He pointed out that black American enjoy a FAR better standard of living than do people in sub-Saharan Africa. That would be what we call a "fact." So as abhorrent (his word) as slavery was, it was a blessing in disguise for the DESCENDANTS of slaves, since they live in a better country.

He's right, and even Jose Fuck knows that he's right.

Youse guys are some sad sacks of shit. First you had Solyndra, then you had Fast and Furious and now you have Bengazi gate. I'm about ready to weep for your ill foturne. Get back to me..:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

What's that got to do with the subject of this thread?

Wanna talk about Rick Santorum or Michelle Bachmann?

Wanna talk about Sheila Jackson Lee or Nancy Pelosi?

Solyndra was a business that failed. It happens in the free market. Isn't that what you and Mittens keep telling us? I guess it's just part of business when a Bain company fails?

Fast and Furious was a program that begun (with a different name) under the Bush DOJ.

House Repubicans voted to cut funding for embassy security. We have to prioritize, you know.

Anyway, good deflection -- except that it was full of holes. But, hey, you get an A for effort :thup:

You have no proof Fast and Furious is anything but a creation of the Obama admin.

Yes, I do.

Solyndra was doomed to fail. The marketplace was going to reject it anyway.
That is not the issue. The money should never been borrowed to fund it in the first place.

You should talk to Bush about that, since it was his administration that started the loan process with the company.

It's OBAMA'S WATCH...If he objected and he should have based on the failure potential, cancelled the loan.
Anyway, you'll have no problem providing a link proving your claim
I see a patter in your posts. According to you, NOTHING is Obama's responsibility.
The guy has been president for nearly a full term and for half of it, had a filibuster proof majority in the Senate and a solid majority in the House. The time for the excuses is OVER.
That essentially leaves you with nothing to post about.

]

...and of course this silly old man thinks all of that cash is just sitting there in that lock box.....he also thinks that just printing money out of thin air is just fine...

What's that got to do with the Romney/Ryan plan to beat you or your kids and grandkids out of their Social Security?

As I said old man, you are stupid.

I may very well be stupid, but I damn sure won't vote against my own self-interest, or the interest's of my kids and grandkids. Will you? Why, or why not?

They'll be like me,self sufficient.

With candidates like these, who needs terrorists?

Charlie Fuqua, Arkansas Legislative Candidate, Endorses Sterilization For Non-Supportive Parents

The Arkansas Republican who has called for deporting all Muslims and for instituting the death penalty for rebellious children is also calling for the state to sterilize parents who are neglectful.

Former state Rep. Charlie Fuqua, who is seeking a comeback to the state House this year, wrote in his 2012 book, "God's Law," that parents who do not support their children or have had their parental rights ended by a judge should not be allowed to have more children, the Arkansas Times reported. Fuqua also called for the Muslim deportation and the child death penalty in his book. Fuqua is challenging state Rep. James McLean (D).
Jon Hubbard, Arkansas Legislator, Defends Pro-Slavery Comments

The Republican Arkansas state legislator whose writing in favor of slavery has embroiled the state GOP in controversy is now defending his viewpoints on the subject.

State Rep. Jon Hubbard (R-Jonesboro) told the Jonesboro Sun on Tuesday that he continues to believe the viewpoints he expressed in a 2010 book that slavery was a "blessing" for blacks, TalkBusiness.net reports. In the book, Hubbard argued that blacks received a better quality of life as slaves in the U.S. than they did in Africa, and that African-Americans would not be in the U.S. were it not for slavery.

Hmm. I was thinking Michele Bachmann (MN) and Allen West (FL). Then maybe Paul Broun (GA). Imagine my surprise when I couldn't even pick the right state let alone the right person.

With candidates like these, who needs terrorists?

Ever the liar, aren't you, Jose Fuck?

It's Josef, you ignorant piece of shit. And if you think I'm lying, then how about you prove it? I'll post the candidates' own words which support the OP, and you can accuse them of making up these allegations against themselves. Sound like a plan?

Solyndra wasn't even coasting on the outer limits of the free market, dumb ass. If it was a free market business it would not have received $500 million from the government.

Then I guess you should speak with the Bush administration, since they initiated the loan process with Solyndra. Douche bag.

-solyndra ate up 500 mn of taxpayer $$$, hello. Then the admin. allowed the contract to be re-written where in the private equity firms , yea those evil bastards like Bain capital, get paid ahead of the taxpayers when they went under.....:badgrin:

-wrong- F&F did not start under bush, that was operation Wide Receiver and they did not let guns 'walk'....

-149 dems voted too, ( as opposed to 147 reps) to cut 500 mn from a 2.3 Bn prgrm. for security, which in no way excuses the requests for more in Libya etc etc .....who told State to cut the Libyan funding despite all those requests for more from state? so the gop is responsible for Hillarys shop fucking up?

talk about being filled with holes:rolleyes:

Would any of you wingnuts care to discuss your party's pro-slavery and pro-death penalty for children candidates, or would you rather continue to deflect with off-topic nonsense?

:lol:you should have left it alone then.

you answered, you got pwned....thats the way it goes when you shoot from the lip.

The only thing you pwned is your computer monitor with the spittle you let fly at it.

Senor Jose is a stupid fuck hack...

For example, Rep. Diana DeGette, D-Colo., ranking Democrat on the House Energy and Commerce investigation subcommittee, asked Friday, “Whether the Bush and Obama administration conducted due diligence on the loan guarantee.”

But the facts don’t justify this claim. The bottom line remains that the Bush Administration did not approve the Solyndra loan guarantee. And just before they headed out of town, Bush officials ordered the project back to the drawing board.

Democrats argue the Energy Department first received the loan request in December 2006. By January 2009, it was still under consideration. That month, the department’s Loan Guarantee Credit Committee put the project on hold.

In a terse one-page memo, dated Jan. 9, 2009, the committee noted that the “apparent haste in recommending the project meant that certain LGPO (Loan Guarantee Program Office) credit procedures were not adhered to.”

It further stated that: “While the project appears to have merit, there are several areas where the information presented did not thoroughly support a finding that the project is ready to be approved at this time.” It then cited four areas of concern.

No, Bush Really Didn

Jose you ain't up fer this.

Still don't want to talk about your candidates' pro-slavery and pro-death penalty for children positions?

Then I guess you should speak with the Bush administration, since they initiated the loan process with Solyndra. Douche bag.

They held up the loan process because of questions about their viability, uber-dooshbag. It was Obama&Co that waved them on through.

Forum List

Back