Media told Glenn beck was crazy and Muslim brother hood would not go to Egypt over

Anyone who didn't think the Muslim Brotherhood would take over in Egypt ain't to swift.

They now have the power and I doubt Barry is gonna be a favorite of theirs.

Egypt was a good allie. No longer.

Well the Egyptian government may have been a good ally but the everyday Egyptians on the street have always been pretty Anti American, just because we give a country billions of dollars it does not mean their citizens will like us.

Yup and I think thats what we are going to find as all these Arab countries overthrow their Govts.

I don't see Libya or Syria being allies of ours at all either.

I see anti American Islamic govts everywhere.

Remember this phrase and the intent of the Muslim Brotherhood..."Return of the Caliphate..."

He's smart because he guessed right where he had a fifty-fifty chance of being right?

lol

He seems to do that pretty consistently, to the point that random chance MUST be discounted.

You should back that up with some evidence.

Why? You don't back up your bullshit with anything but your own uninformed opinion.

Tell me, was he wrong about gold? Van Jones? George Soros? Valerie Jarrett?

I don't have the patience or the inclination to type any more names, there's just too damned many of them. Tell you what, why don't you point out an instance where he was WRONG?

He's smart because he guessed right where he had a fifty-fifty chance of being right?

lol

He saw the writing on the wall. If Obama and other western leaders forced Mubarak out of power it would leave a power vacuum that the Muslim Brotherhood would fill.

No brainer.

Beck had the balls to speak out about it. Others who knew how this would play out in Egypt didn't have his testicular fortitude.

Well the bulk of the Egyptian population are very anti Western and wanted more Islam in their lives, so if it wasn't the Muslim Brotherhood in power it would be another type of strict Muslim group. People need to wake up, these people are not fighting for democracy they are fighting for more Islamic governments.

That's democracy!

During the first Gulf War when we ejected Saddam Hussein from Kuwait, Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia was asked when Saudi Arabia would become a democracy. He said that if the Saudi people could vote on it, women would be beheaded in the streets legally.

When Mubarak was first toppled, the Egyptian people celebrated the first freedom they had in centuries by slaughtering the Coptic Christian monks. They were finally FREE to do that.

Freedom and democracy means very different things to them.

He seems to do that pretty consistently, to the point that random chance MUST be discounted.

Why? You don't back up your bullshit with anything but your own uninformed opinion.

I don't have the patience or the inclination to type any more names, there's just too damned many of them. Tell you what, why don't you point out an instance where he was WRONG?

LOLOL, he predicted that Hillary Clinton would get into the 2012 presidential race.

“I want to make sure that I’m clearly on the record with this prediction. Are you ready? Hillary Clinton is going to reluctantly get into the race for 2012,” Glenn said.

“Amazing Prediction”: Hillary Clinton for President in 2012? – Glenn Beck

Beck is an idiot hater demagogue, the dupes are brainwashed to the point of total idiocy. Thank god the GOP isn't in charge here, total arrogant, xenophobic, proven incompetence.

Mursi today says he's going to have a woman VP and a christian VP. The sky is not falling, dupes. He's a radical terrorist like Obama's a Marxist dictator.....change the channel.

lol

He saw the writing on the wall. If Obama and other western leaders forced Mubarak out of power it would leave a power vacuum that the Muslim Brotherhood would fill.

No brainer.

Beck had the balls to speak out about it. Others who knew how this would play out in Egypt didn't have his testicular fortitude.

So you're saying that the Muslim Brotherhood victory was inevitable?

lol, do you know that Mitt Romney supported the removal of Mubarak?

They had been steadily gaining power in their parliament. Anyone who keeps abreast of ME politics knows this.

I read Al Jazeera daily.

While US media focuses on Michelle's glamour, or the White House garden or Obama's parties at the White House, there are real news organizations around the planet that actually report news.

Shocking isn't it? Real news.

The US political media are more like TMZ these days with a suck up to the White House and all things Obama.

And all the US politicians including Romney who supported the removal of Mubarak were fools.

But then I have to remember that they were getting their info from Clapper who characterized the Brotherhood as a secular organization so I guess I can't be too harsh in my opinion of their foolishness.

They believed obviously what Director of National Intelligence James Clapper claimed.

"Clapper also characterized the Brotherhood in Egypt as a mostly secular umbrella organization.

"The term 'Muslim Brotherhood'...is an umbrella term for a variety of movements, in the case of Egypt, a very heterogeneous group, largely secular, which has eschewed violence and has decried Al Qaeda as a perversion of Islam," Clapper said in response to a question from Myrick.

"They have pursued social ends, a betterment of the political order in Egypt, et cetera.....In other countries, there are also chapters or franchises of the Muslim Brotherhood, but there is no overarching agenda, particularly in pursuit of violence, at least internationally."

http://www.investigativeproject.org/2581/fbi-chief-muslim-brotherhood-supports-terrorism

Last edited:
Beck is an idiot hater demagogue, the dupes are brainwashed to the point of total idiocy. Thank god the GOP isn't in charge here, total arrogant, xenophobic, proven incompetence.

Mursi today says he's going to have a woman VP and a christian VP. The sky is not falling, dupes. He's a radical terrorist like Obama's a Marxist dictator.....change the channel.

His name is Morsi and I'd like a link to that statement.

ETA: Never mind just picked that up. That would be most interesting if he does that. That would go against the MB's stated policy. Directly against policy.

Last edited:

LOLOL, he predicted that Hillary Clinton would get into the 2012 presidential race.

“I want to make sure that I’m clearly on the record with this prediction. Are you ready? Hillary Clinton is going to reluctantly get into the race for 2012,” Glenn said.

We haven't hit November yet, either. Get back to me on that one.

NEXT!!

No brainer.

Well the bulk of the Egyptian population are very anti Western and wanted more Islam in their lives, so if it wasn't the Muslim Brotherhood in power it would be another type of strict Muslim group. People need to wake up, these people are not fighting for democracy they are fighting for more Islamic governments.

One thing to remember here is that in Egypt? The Military still runs things. We will see how much the Islamists are allowed to get away with.

Well since the Muslim Brotherhood candidate is elected now they have to cede power to him no?

One thing to remember here is that in Egypt? The Military still runs things. We will see how much the Islamists are allowed to get away with.

Well since the Muslim Brotherhood candidate is elected now they have to cede power to him no?

Military has always been in charge. I don't see that changing.

No brainer.

That's democracy!

During the first Gulf War when we ejected Saddam Hussein from Kuwait, Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia was asked when Saudi Arabia would become a democracy. He said that if the Saudi people could vote on it, women would be beheaded in the streets legally.

When Mubarak was first toppled, the Egyptian people celebrated the first freedom they had in centuries by slaughtering the Coptic Christian monks. They were finally FREE to do that.

Well since the Brotherhood is elected I don't think they will have elections again, can anyone tell me the last time when an Islamic group took power and had elections ever again?

That's democracy!

Well since the Brotherhood is elected I don't think they will have elections again, can anyone tell me the last time when an Islamic group took power and had elections ever again?

And when was the last time elections were ever held in Egypt?

That's democracy!

Mubarak did have elections, but you simply chose yes or no, and nobody ran against him.

Mubarak did have elections, but you simply chose yes or no, and nobody ran against him.

True. I should have said 'Free Elections' to appoint a leader...

I don't trust the Brotherhood, they are already calling for better relations with Iran. Now that they are in power you can forget about any future elections in that country.

I don't trust the Brotherhood, they are already calling for better relations with Iran. Now that they are in power you can forget about any future elections in that country.

I agree. I don't either. Their sole purpose is to re-establish the Caliphate.

It's in thier creed. Same as Iran.

I agree. I don't either. Their sole purpose is to re-establish the Caliphate.

It's in thier creed. Same as Iran.

Now that they are getting undressed and getting ready to get jiggy with Iran US aid needs to stop going to Egypt NOW.:mad:

We haven't hit November yet, either. Get back to me on that one.

NEXT!!

Don't be an asshole. There's no need for another rightwing asshole around here.

Morsi resigned from the Brotherhood after being elected.

He just announced that he is appointing a women and a Christian as two of his VPs.

No brainer.

So you're saying that the Muslim Brotherhood victory was inevitable?

lol, do you know that Mitt Romney supported the removal of Mubarak?

They had been steadily gaining power in their parliament. Anyone who keeps abreast of ME politics knows this.

I read Al Jazeera daily.

While US media focuses on Michelle's glamour, or the White House garden or Obama's parties at the White House, there are real news organizations around the planet that actually report news.

Shocking isn't it? Real news.

The US political media are more like TMZ these days with a suck up to the White House and all things Obama.

And all the US politicians including Romney who supported the removal of Mubarak were fools.

But then I have to remember that they were getting their info from Clapper who characterized the Brotherhood as a secular organization so I guess I can't be too harsh in my opinion of their foolishness.

They believed obviously what Director of National Intelligence James Clapper claimed.

"Clapper also characterized the Brotherhood in Egypt as a mostly secular umbrella organization.

"The term 'Muslim Brotherhood'...is an umbrella term for a variety of movements, in the case of Egypt, a very heterogeneous group, largely secular, which has eschewed violence and has decried Al Qaeda as a perversion of Islam," Clapper said in response to a question from Myrick.

"They have pursued social ends, a betterment of the political order in Egypt, et cetera.....In other countries, there are also chapters or franchises of the Muslim Brotherhood, but there is no overarching agenda, particularly in pursuit of violence, at least internationally."

FBI Chief: Muslim Brotherhood Supports Terrorism :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism

So what was the right thing (from YOUR point of view) for the U.S. to do to have prevented this?

Forum List

Back