Media told Glenn beck was crazy and Muslim brother hood would not go to Egypt over

As to Beck's abilities,

no one has actually demonstrated his predictive abilities. He called the Egyptian election?

50% of chickens pecking at 2 differently colored buttons would have called the Egyptian election.

He has been right about a Hell of alot more than that.

All ya have to do in order to predict the outcome of todays politics is have a small amount of common sense.

The left is lacking in this ingredient. You guys, the left, are too interested rewriting history.

When has he been right when most people were wrong?

Give me 20 examples.

You dishonest fuckstick!

You want 20 examples while unwilling to produce ONE of your own?

I'm sure you recognize this word....

C-H-U-T-Z-P-A-H ????

As to Beck's abilities,

no one has actually demonstrated his predictive abilities. He called the Egyptian election?

50% of chickens pecking at 2 differently colored buttons would have called the Egyptian election.

All ya have to do in order to predict the outcome of todays politics is have a small amount of common sense.

The left is lacking in this ingredient. You guys, the left, are too interested rewriting history.

Give me 20 examples.

WHAT GLENN HAS BEEN RIGHT ON

We will have universal healthcare 07-26-2007

Death panels (agrees with Palin)– 08-10-09

Health care will cause financial reset – 3-18-10

NEA is putting out Obama propaganda – 9/1/2009

There will be riots in the CA streets – 02/17/10

Yosi Sargent resigns – 9/24/09

Shirley Sherrod is right – 7/20/10

Eric Massa story is a waste of time – 3/9/2010

Van jones is a 9/11 truther – 9/4/2009

Van Jones resigns – 9/6/2009

Acorn is an organization full of fraud & corruption – November 7, 2006

Acorn will go underground – 6/18/09

Chicago Climate Exchange CCX is Crime INC- 4/26/10

Cash for Clunkers warning (cars.gov )– 7/31/09

Congress will become irrelevant – June 30, 2009

Auto Industry will collapse 7/26/07

Economy is smoke & mirrors – 8/16/07

Debunk FEMA camps myth 3-26-09

We will monetize the debt – 01/05/10

Net Neutrality will neuter the internet – 12/02/09

Cass Sunstein is most dangerous man in U.S.– Dec. 7, 2009

Anita Dunn is a Mao lover – Oct. 15, 2009

Food prices will inflate – April 21, 2008

Give me 20 examples.

You dishonest fuckstick!

C-H-U-T-Z-P-A-H ????

I'm not the one claiming that Beck has some extraordinary predictive powers. That would be you.

Prove it. With facts.

Beckbots! Thank god Pubs are out of power! The Arab Spring would have been a few articles about 30 rioters killed in Tunisia, on p.8. They just love dictators...

Dictator or Jihadists....dictator or Jihadists....hmmmm... Tough choice?

Only for idiotic, suicidal leftists...

Give me 20 examples.

You dishonest fuckstick!

C-H-U-T-Z-P-A-H ????

I'm not the one claiming that Beck has some extraordinary predictive powers. That would be you.

Prove it. With facts.

Wake up your other brain cell, the one you're using needs a hand.
If pointing out that 'the accuracy of a prediction cannot be judged until AFTER the event' makes me an asshole, then I shall wear the moniker with pride!

In the meantime I thought you might like to point out any of his predictions that have been wrong. I mean, I'm not trying to say that the guy is prophetic, I'm sure examples of his errors are plentiful and readily available. Since it is your premise that his 'abilities' are nothing more than mere chance, wouldn't it be your responsibility to illustrate it with an example or two?

Give me 20 examples.

LOLOL, you're an idiot.

Give me 20 examples.

LOLOL, you're an idiot.

You wanted a list you got now shut the fuck up.

You dishonest fuckstick!

C-H-U-T-Z-P-A-H ????

Prove it. With facts.

If pointing out that 'the accuracy of a prediction cannot be judged until AFTER the event' makes me an asshole, then I shall wear the moniker with pride!

In the meantime I thought you might like to point out any of his predictions that have been wrong. I mean, I'm not trying to say that the guy is prophetic, I'm sure examples of his errors are plentiful and readily available. Since it is your premise that his 'abilities' are nothing more than mere chance, wouldn't it be your responsibility to illustrate it with an example or two?

I will bet you 10,000 dollars right NOW, and I'll put the money with a mutually agreed upon 3rd party, if you will,

and yes I have the money, that Hillary Clinton will not be running for president in the 2012 election.

LOLOL, you're an idiot.

I need links for every one of them, prove it's a prediction, and then prove that it was against the odds to make that prediction.

Any idiot can correctly predict that food prices will rise. Please stop being an asshole.

Give me 20 examples.

Beck is a delusional idiot. One quote alone in his long list of lies addressing the thread topic:

"… The Muslim BrotherHood, Iran, China, communists, you got the unions, you got the students, you got Hollywood, You have Chavez, you’ve got Castro, you’ve got Van Jones, I could go on and on.
Who’s calling for a republic? Well, there’s ME, and…… YOU.
See the problem? Democracy means one man, one vote. Sure, it SOUNDS great but when you have powerful people organizing for America, for Egypt, for Madison, for the unions, it means mob rule."

The Beckster is doing his classic 6 degrees of Kevin bacon to spread his propaganda that the muslim brotherhood, hollywood, students, unions, democrats, etc all equal = communists, castro, chavez, that are for mob rule, riots in the streets, and that we all are going to die, unless we buy Beck's books and a food insurance backpack.

Last edited:

Give me 20 examples.

Beck is a delusional idiot. One quote alone in his long list of lies addressing the thread topic:

"… The Muslim BrotherHood, Iran, China, communists, you got the unions, you got the students, you got Hollywood, You have Chavez, you’ve got Castro, you’ve got Van Jones, I could go on and on.

See the problem? Democracy means one man, one vote. Sure, it SOUNDS great but when you have powerful people organizing for America, for Egypt, for Madison, for the unions, it means mob rule."

The Beckster is doing his classic 6 degrees of Kevin bacon to spread his propaganda that the muslim brotherhood, hollywood, students, unions, democrats, etc all equal = communists, castro, chavez, that are for mob rule, riots in the streets, and that we all are going to die, unless we buy Beck's books and a food insurance backpack.

There was a request for a list but it does appear Beck has been right more than once or twice.

I need links for every one of them, prove it's a prediction, and then prove that it was against the odds to make that prediction.

Any idiot can correctly predict that food prices will rise. Please stop being an asshole.

You wanted a list now it's time for you too do your own foot work.

You see, NO ONE has any evidence that Glenn Beck has any extraordinary predictive powers.

He's a classic charlatan who throws out bushels of predictions and then reminds people of the ones he randomly got right.

That's not even an original scam. Fake psychics have been pulling that one for ages.

You see, NO ONE has any evidence that Glenn Beck has any extraordinary predictive powers.

He's a classic charlatan who throws out bushels of predictions and then reminds people of the ones he randomly got right.

That's not even an original scam. Fake psychics have been pulling that one for ages.
You wanted a list I gave that with the dates now you're

ir3z3a.gif

You wanted a list I gave that with the dates now you're

ir3z3a.gif
:badgrin:

Prove it. With facts.

I will bet you 10,000 dollars right NOW, and I'll put the money with a mutually agreed upon 3rd party, if you will,

and yes I have the money, that Hillary Clinton will not be running for president in the 2012 election.

I won't take the bet because I believe the chances are remote. However, neither one of us would be able to COLLECT the bet until November, right?

Now, why don't you eat your words in the post I quoted, or is that other brain cell still out like a light?

And exactly WHAT abut this statement is false?

I see you loaded up on Beck's books, food insurance, and his magic underwear, that must be why you haven't been lynched by now :eusa_hand: :cuckoo:

I see you loaded up on Beck's books, food insurance, and his magic underwear, that must be why you haven't been lynched by now :eusa_hand: :cuckoo:

Gawd, you're an idiot! Why don't you answer the question instead of making spurious accusations??

Or is deflection and lies all you brought to the table?

Forum List

Back