Media told Glenn beck was crazy and Muslim brother hood would not go to Egypt over

Anyone who didn't think the Muslim Brotherhood would take over in Egypt ain't to swift.

They now have the power and I doubt Barry is gonna be a favorite of theirs.

Egypt was a good allie. No longer.

Well the Egyptian government may have been a good ally but the everyday Egyptians on the street have always been pretty Anti American, just because we give a country billions of dollars it does not mean their citizens will like us.

Sure nearly 100 years of violence from the MB, their constant desire to impliment sharia on the people, and their desire to make Jerusalem their capital isnt anything to worry about.

Really Avi, just read up them. Pahleze...

This is their credo.

"God is our objective; the Quran is our law, the Prophet is our leader; Jihad is our way; and death for the sake of God is the highest of our aspirations."

They will implement sharia. The MB proudly states that it is a cornerstone of their organization.

The people voted for this. I have no problem with Egyptians voting for the MB knowing full well Sharia is coming.

What I do have a problem with are those who keep trying to tell us that the MB are secular organization and don't want Sharia because that is a blatant lie.

The Brotherhood's English language website describes the "principles of the Muslim Brotherhood" as including firstly the introduction of the Islamic Shari`ah as "the basis controlling the affairs of state and society;"

Muslim Brotherhood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyone who didn't think the Muslim Brotherhood would take over in Egypt ain't to swift.

Well the Egyptian government may have been a good ally but the everyday Egyptians on the street have always been pretty Anti American, just because we give a country billions of dollars it does not mean their citizens will like us.

With the Arab Spring and now the election of the MB, I'm thinking of going into the Obama effigy and flammable American flag business.

It has potential. :D Mega bucks coming my way.

Last edited:
Sure nearly 100 years of violence from the MB, their constant desire to impliment sharia on the people, and their desire to make Jerusalem their capital isnt anything to worry about.

This is their credo.

"God is our objective; the Quran is our law, the Prophet is our leader; Jihad is our way; and death for the sake of God is the highest of our aspirations."

They will implement sharia. The MB proudly states that it is a cornerstone of their organization.

The people voted for this. I have no problem with Egyptians voting for the MB knowing full well Sharia is coming.

What I do have a problem with are those who keep trying to tell us that the MB are secular organization and don't want Sharia because that is a blatant lie.

The Brotherhood's English language website describes the "principles of the Muslim Brotherhood" as including firstly the introduction of the Islamic Shari`ah as "the basis controlling the affairs of state and society;"

Of course this is nothing new, you can google the Muslim Brotherhood and find this. God so many Westerners are so niaeve about Militant Islam it worries me, what the fuck did they think the Egyptians would elect an Egyptian Aberham Lincoln and adopt Western democracy? they have been craving more Islam in Egypt for quite a while. This is what they want.

This is their credo.

Of course this is nothing new, you can google the Muslim Brotherhood and find this. God so many Westerners are so niaeve about Militant Islam it worries me, what the fuck did they think the Egyptians would elect an Egyptian Aberham Lincoln and adopt Western democracy? they have been craving more Islam in Egypt for quite a while. This is what they want.

Egyptians know who they voted for. They know and understand what the Muslim Brotherhood stands for.

I just find it bizarre let alone disconcerting that so many are in denial that the MB are Islamists of the highest order.

I mean holy toledo, when their most famous slogan is Islam is the solution this should be a no brainer to figure out they are not a secular organization.

This is their credo.

Egyptians know who they voted for. They know and understand what the Muslim Brotherhood stands for.

I just find it bizarre let alone disconcerting that so many are in denial that the MB are Islamists of the highest order.

I mean holy toledo, when their most famous slogan is Islam is the solution this should be a no brainer to figure out they are not a secular organization.

The whole idea that Egypt would elect a secular leader was a pipe dream, Mubarak was secular and they threw him out, so why would they go that route again? I remember saying that Egypt would become more Islamic and turn into an even bigger shithole than it already is, and it looks like I was right. The only possible worse outcome than this could have been the Salafists winning the elections.

Yup and I think thats what we are going to find as all these Arab countries overthrow their Govts.

I don't see Libya or Syria being allies of ours at all either.

I see anti American Islamic govts everywhere.

Yea, everyone wants to dismiss Beck as "out there". The man is smart, he just says what no one actually wants to hear. He was spot on with this, you are right Meister!!

He's smart because he guessed right where he had a fifty-fifty chance of being right?

lol

He seems to do that pretty consistently, to the point that random chance MUST be discounted.

You should back that up with some evidence.

Yea, everyone wants to dismiss Beck as "out there". The man is smart, he just says what no one actually wants to hear. He was spot on with this, you are right Meister!!

He's smart because he guessed right where he had a fifty-fifty chance of being right?

lol

He saw the writing on the wall. If Obama and other western leaders forced Mubarak out of power it would leave a power vacuum that the Muslim Brotherhood would fill.

No brainer.

Beck had the balls to speak out about it. Others who knew how this would play out in Egypt didn't have his testicular fortitude.

lol

Kinda like any sports team has a 50-50 chance of winning? Or, you have a 50-50 chance of being right? :D

Yup and I think thats what we are going to find as all these Arab countries overthrow their Govts.

I don't see Libya or Syria being allies of ours at all either.

I see anti American Islamic govts everywhere.

That is certainly a big possibility.

lol

He saw the writing on the wall. If Obama and other western leaders forced Mubarak out of power it would leave a power vacuum that the Muslim Brotherhood would fill.

No brainer.

Beck had the balls to speak out about it. Others who knew how this would play out in Egypt didn't have his testicular fortitude.

Well the bulk of the Egyptian population are very anti Western and wanted more Islam in their lives, so if it wasn't the Muslim Brotherhood in power it would be another type of strict Muslim group. People need to wake up, these people are not fighting for democracy they are fighting for more Islamic governments.

lol

No brainer.

Well the bulk of the Egyptian population are very anti Western and wanted more Islam in their lives, so if it wasn't the Muslim Brotherhood in power it would be another type of strict Muslim group. People need to wake up, these people are not fighting for democracy they are fighting for more Islamic governments.

One thing to remember here is that in Egypt? The Military still runs things. We will see how much the Islamists are allowed to get away with.

lol

Kinda like any sports team has a 50-50 chance of winning? Or, you have a 50-50 chance of being right? :D

Sports teams don't have a 50-50 chance of winning.

lol

No brainer.

So you're saying that the Muslim Brotherhood victory was inevitable?

lol, do you know that Mitt Romney supported the removal of Mubarak?

Forum List

Back