Media told Glenn beck was crazy and Muslim brother hood would not go to Egypt over

Either learn to read, or don't knowingly misrepresent what I said.

I'm not misrepresenting anything. Here's what you claimed I said...
NYCaribineer said:
I'm not the one claiming that Beck has some extraordinary predictive powers. That would be you.

Prove it. With facts.
Here's what I said...
If pointing out that 'the accuracy of a prediction cannot be judged until AFTER the event' makes me an asshole, then I shall wear the moniker with pride!

In the meantime I thought you might like to point out any of his predictions that have been wrong. I mean, I'm not trying to say that the guy is prophetic, I'm sure examples of his errors are plentiful and readily available. Since it is your premise that his 'abilities' are nothing more than mere chance, wouldn't it be your responsibility to illustrate it with an example or two?

In other words, you're a lying fucking hack and your other brain cell is STILL SLEEPING!

What did Beck propose the USA do about this?

Another war to spread democracy?

Nope. Nothing about war. I dont think he believes in war to spread democracy any more than you do. Especially since he prefers Republics.

He just suggested we might want to be wise and not encourage violent revolutionaries or give them support.

Why are the only choices for so many we support them or go to war?

What did Beck propose the USA do about this?

Another war to spread democracy?

I’ll tell you how we should have handled this, We should have backed Mubarak a little longer so as to give more moderate secular factions in Egypt more time to organize. The muslim brotherhood was already very well organized, so they had a leg up on the other parties. Obama pushed for the ouster of Mubarak without considering the consequences, Bush made the same mistake in Gaza

NYCaribineer said:
I'm not the one claiming that Beck has some extraordinary predictive powers. That would be you.

Prove it. With facts.
Here's what I said...
If pointing out that 'the accuracy of a prediction cannot be judged until AFTER the event' makes me an asshole, then I shall wear the moniker with pride!

In the meantime I thought you might like to point out any of his predictions that have been wrong. I mean, I'm not trying to say that the guy is prophetic, I'm sure examples of his errors are plentiful and readily available. Since it is your premise that his 'abilities' are nothing more than mere chance, wouldn't it be your responsibility to illustrate it with an example or two?

In other words, you're a lying fucking hack and your other brain cell is STILL SLEEPING!

Beaner?? Beaner??

Here's what I said...

Beaner?? Beaner??

You made the claim below:

I said: He's smart because he guessed right where he had a fifty-fifty chance of being right?

and YOU said:

He seems to do that pretty consistently, to the point that random chance MUST be discounted.

I'm still waiting for you to substantiate that claim. I only made reference to the one specific supposed prediction he made.

You made a broad generalized claim about his extraordinary predictive powers,

so back it up.

Here's what I said...

Beaner?? Beaner??

You made the claim below:

I said: He's smart because he guessed right where he had a fifty-fifty chance of being right?

and YOU said:

He seems to do that pretty consistently, to the point that random chance MUST be discounted.

I'm still waiting for you to substantiate that claim. I only made reference to the one specific supposed prediction he made.

You made a broad generalized claim about his extraordinary predictive powers,

so back it up.

Someone else took the time to post a list, and I can't find the post where you disproved any of it, so the ball remains in YOUR court, Doofus. And just for the record, let me repeat myself one more time...
GuyPinestra said:
I mean, I'm not trying to say that the guy is prophetic, I'm sure examples of his errors are plentiful and readily available.

Forum List

Back