Media Matters desperate to discredit embarrassing Obama photo

And that was wrong also! Nothing more disingenious that Michael Moore cherry-picking Rice, Cheaney and Bush's speech to manipulate it for his purpose. However, vice versa for the other side.

I rather concentrate on the issues then get side-tracked with bullshit!

The problem is, it worked for the left.

And now the these tactics are used against their leftist creators.

And I laugh whole heartedly at the irony when the left cries foul. :lol:

All true but while we minions are distracted by these unimportant photo ops the leadership snickers in the West Wing.

I doubt they are snickering...

popularity dropping...

economy still in tatters even after a $787 billion dollar pork package...

unemployment still rising well above the 8% the President promised if the stimulus was passed...

government run healthcare faltering (even with filibuster proof majorities)...

no congressional vote for DC...

gun control in the crapper...

Gitmo unresolved...

the war in Afghanistan going poorly...

and reeling from "stupidly"...

I would be amazed if mirth survives at all in the west wing.

Last edited:
And that was wrong also! Nothing more disingenious that Michael Moore cherry-picking Rice, Cheaney and Bush's speech to manipulate it for his purpose. However, vice versa for the other side.

I rather concentrate on the issues then get side-tracked with bullshit!

The problem is, it worked for the left.

And now the these tactics are used against their leftist creators.

And I laugh whole heartedly at the irony when the left cries foul. :lol:

All true but while we minions are distracted by these unimportant photo ops the leadership snickers in the West Wing.

What leadership has Obama exhibited?

OMG. If there is one thing evident, it is the right wing is silly beyond silly. This is worthy of writing and posting! God help us if Obama ever farts, you guys will really have a story then.
The left devoted an entire library worth of stories to Chimpola choking on a pretzel, so you really shouldn't be casting stones...

You surely aren't born with manners. You are taught them. It would appear that Obama was raised by a collective of uncooth, rude, boorish a-holes!!!!!

The guy is a FRAUD and a LIAR!!!
He epitomizes the ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME..... F-YOU mindset of the Democrat Party.

obama had his polygamist daddy, his white liberal mamma, his new daddy the oil baron and then his rich white liberal grandparents...i guess he is acting as he was taught to act, like a self absorbed prick!

President Obama doesn't have eyes in the back of his head? That's not what we were told...he's an alien don't 'ya know...

Yes, just think of how hard it was for Gates to get down all those stairs at home when he was handcuffed..

What a dumb thread. :lol:

President Obama doesn't have eyes in the back of his head? That's not what we were told...he's an alien don't 'ya know...

Your right

We shouldn't expect President Obama to actually start thinking ahead.

I mean...we've seen his spending policies.

Your right

as opposed to bush -- the first "leader" in history to cut taxes during time of war... the dude who started the whole pretend war of choice in Iraq???

yep... that was really thinking ahead...

Your right

as opposed to bush -- the first "leader" in history to cut taxes during time of war... the dude who started the whole pretend war of choice in Iraq???

So Obama is like Bush? I'm not sure that will make you Miss Popularity at the Left-Leaning Ball.

P.S. - Please join us in 2009...I miss you.

Last edited:

Your right

"war of choice"?
LOL
every war is a war of choice

Barry was unaware that Gates would need assistance? Apparently he doesn't have eyes in the front of his head either.

What's a left-winger to do when Barack Obama gets caught showing his character? Deny, discredit and denigrate, of course!.......American Thinker- Print Article
:clap2:

A picture is truly worth a thousand words.

Obama is a classless, arrogant, narcissistic prick.

*LIBERALS*... are classless, arrogant, narcissistic pricks, as evidenced day in, day out here.

Lol. But hey, according to someone..I think it was edidick....there are no stupid liberals.

That comment has cracked me up about half a dozen times already, at random times. Particularly when I think of the ridiculous conversations I've had with liberals who insist that conservatives are whack jobs, and in the next sentence say they don't really follow the news, or have ever bothered to read anything written by, or listen to anything said by, a conservative.

They're just so darned smart!

Forum List

Back