Media Matters desperate to discredit embarrassing Obama photo

OMG. If there is one thing evident, it is the right wing is silly beyond silly. This is worthy of writing and posting! God help us if Obama ever farts, you guys will really have a story then.

OMG. If there is one thing evident, it is the right wing is silly beyond silly. This is worthy of writing and posting! God help us if Obama ever farts, you guys will really have a story then.

Oh Yeah...

There's nothing hear folks...

Of course, this is just a blog article; one man's observation... where he simply notes that, this BIGOT Officer Crowley, takes the time to help the old cane bound Professor, who... FTR, just happens to be a personal friend of the BOY King... while King Hussein prances down those same stairs, without a care in the world.

So, it's harly something that the whole of the right is making a 'deal' over... It's one observation of the character of the man whose ethereal character facade, promoted by the communist media, stands in diametric conflict...

It's not like this is some audio-tape of King Hussein telling a citizen that if her elderly Mom, with a discernible "zest for life' needs a heart transplant and were she subject to HIS HEALTHCARE PLAN, that she'd just have to take the pain pill... to make it fair for some younger citizen who could better use that heart...

I'm SURE that if that happened, Midcan here along with the other comrades would be RAISING HELL OVER THAT KIND OF OVER BLOWN SELF IMPORTANT, ANTI-AMERICAN SECULAR REALISM!

So don't sweat it... this is what we call an "Isolated incident" I'm sure it's NOTHIN'!

Good to see Crowley showing some respect to a man he arrested for no reason.

Crowley always had respect. It's yer asshole Gates who has no respect. His big ass whiny mouth backfired on him and his presidente..

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Someone has to. The left wing media is too busy following Palin's farts. :lol: And Michael Jackson's missing nose.

What's a left-winger to do when Barack Obama gets caught showing his character? Deny, discredit and denigrate, of course!.......American Thinker- Print Article
:clap2:

Sorry, but call a spade a spade! This is a small and petty shot at the President! Nothing more and nothing less!

yes,, like the left didn't take every petty shot they could at President Bush, and VP Cheney,, they owe us eight years of petty shot taking.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:this is one of many to follow. and they have earned each and every one of them in "spades"

And that was wrong also! Nothing more disingenious that Michael Moore cherry-picking Rice, Cheaney and Bush's speech to manipulate it for his purpose. However, vice versa for the other side.

I rather concentrate on the issues then get side-tracked with bullshit!

PLEASE! If Palin does anything you fools smear her worse than anything the right does! The left is FAR more petty than the right . FAR MORE!

Obama is a classless, arrogant, narcissistic prick.

unlike baby bush... bill clinton ... daddy bush.. ronald reagan... jimmy carter...richard nixo... lyndon baynes johnson... and every other freaking person who thinks they deserve to be president, eh?

Can't talk about the picture without bringing up the past presidents? <yawn>

What does this picture say about Obama?

Talk is cheap, it's what you do that counts.

Attachments

• $1.jpg
    $1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 47
  • $2.jpg
    $2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Is it possible that President Obama saw this as an opportunity to display Sgt. Crowley acting deferentially to Prof. Gates?

For if that's not what was happening, then President Obama was rather classless.

On the other hand, good for both Sgt. Crowley and for Prof. Gates.

Sorry, but call a spade a spade! This is a small and petty shot at the President! Nothing more and nothing less!

yes,, like the left didn't take every petty shot they could at President Bush, and VP Cheney,, they owe us eight years of petty shot taking.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:this is one of many to follow. and they have earned each and every one of them in "spades"

And that was wrong also! Nothing more disingenious that Michael Moore cherry-picking Rice, Cheaney and Bush's speech to manipulate it for his purpose. However, vice versa for the other side.

The problem is, it worked for the left.

And now the these tactics are used against their leftist creators.

And I laugh whole heartedly at the irony when the left cries foul. :lol:

Last edited:
LMAO - you right wing buffoons keep up the important, it's why your last president was a success, he was as astute as you are. Ann, Rush, Michael, Sean, Sarah OMG, if you added up all their IQs you'd probably get up to dummy. Any more earth shattering stories? And MSM is conservative, corporations would never allow criticism of their powers to create idiots like the wingnuts above.

Call a spade a spade? Seriously?

Yep, I was thinkin the same thing! How insensitive!!

Let's be very clear, the saying to "Call a spade a spade," has absolutely nothing to do with race. Let me say that again... It has absolutely nothing to do with race.

You know, I could have sworn you posted a similar statement in the Palin divorce thread, but I was wrong. I do of course find this curious because that thread is based wholly on rumor and, as of today at least, is completely baseless, making that thread and story just as silly, if not sillier than this one.

On the other hand, if you are one of those who believes that how a person in high position treats others, including their so-called friends, goes to defining the character of that person, well, this thread becomes just a little less silly.

Let's both hope that Sarah Palin doesn't fart...

The problem is, it worked for the left.

And now the these tactics are used against their leftist creators.

And I laugh whole heartedly at the irony when the left cries foul. :lol:

All true but while we minions are distracted by these unimportant photo ops the leadership snickers in the West Wing.

Forum List

Back