Media Matters desperate to discredit embarrassing Obama photo

afterbeers_PS-0436.jpg

The Thinker writer and Rush were bothered that Obama wasn't helping Gates down the steps, but Crowley was. Rush explained that his father told him the best way to judge someone's character is to watch how they treat people who can't do anything for them."

...it doesn't take a genius to see which of the two younger men showed real consideration and manners to the older man

Damn that stupid Officer Crowley!

Last edited:
You surely aren't born with manners. You are taught them. It would appear that Obama was raised by a collective of uncooth, rude, boorish a-holes!!!!!

The guy is a FRAUD and a LIAR!!!
He epitomizes the ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME..... F-YOU mindset of the Democrat Party.

Last edited:
afterbeers_PS-0436.jpg

The Thinker writer and Rush were bothered that Obama wasn't helping Gates down the steps, but Crowley was. Rush explained that his father told him the best way to judge someone's character is to watch how they treat people who can't do anything for them."

...it doesn't take a genius to see which of the two younger men showed real consideration and manners to the older man

it sure is telling

I wish I could Photoshop I'd put that hot Brazilian chick from G-8 in the photo and make it look like Obama was still too busy checking her out to help Gates

I wish I could Photoshop I'd put that hot Brazilian chick from G-8 in the photo and make it look like Obama was still too busy checking her out to help Gates

No, then there'd be an 'excuse' for his behavior.

This says so much about him . . . about what he is and more so, about what he isn't.

Now, now... Let's give our "beloved" President a chance to defend himself. Most likely he was too busy trying to think of ways to get his stupid Health Care Reform Bill passed and how to put a spin on the tax increases it will all cost if approved by Congress. That, and the fact that he's an complete asshole.

Shortly after becoming president, John F. Kennedy stood back to allow Eleanor Roosevelt to precede him through a door, she demurred. "You go first," she said, "you are the president." Kennedy laughed: "I keep forgetting." To which she responded firmly, "But you must never forget."

The picture is deceiving...Crowley is about to apply a jujinage on Gates

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_plxug3hZzg]YouTube - Yokomenuchi Jujinage[/ame]

afterbeers_PS-0436.jpg

Talent on loan from God:clap2:

Crowley is pushing gate down the stair while Obama isn't looking.

That racist bastard!

Thank god somebody got it on film, eh?

What's a left-winger to do when Barack Obama gets caught showing his character? Deny, discredit and denigrate, of course!.......American Thinker- Print Article
:clap2:

Sorry, but call a spade a spade! This is a small and petty shot at the President! Nothing more and nothing less!

yes,, like the left didn't take every petty shot they could at President Bush, and VP Cheney,, they owe us eight years of petty shot taking.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:this is one of many to follow. and they have earned each and every one of them in "spades"

Forum List

Back