Media: "Donald Trump is rude, offensive!" Has anyone mentioned that he is also RIGHT?

Fox, you and Red are missing the point. It is not what Trump said that matters. Trump has the political savvy of a Bulgarian shoe manufacturer, so it is well understood that he is capable of saying anything. Hell, we EXPECT him top say stupid things, because Trump lives within his own egocentric universe, in which reality dare not intrude. For this, we are incredibly grateful. Trump could not be elected to the board of the HOA in one of his own buildings.

I agree what he said was very un-PC.
But what did he say that is stupid? Or that can't be verified? Hasn't been verified?

Oh, and I haven't read every post in this thread, but before somebody else brings it up, Trump is being hammered elsewhere for saying hundreds of thousands of illegals are in U.S. jails and prisons. The facts:

• DHS states that it has identified 221,000 non-citizens in the nation’s jails. This equals 11 to 15 percent of the jail population. Non-citizens comprise only 8.6 percent of the nation’s total adult population.
  • The Federal Bureau of Prisons reports that 26.4 percent of inmates in federal prisons are non-U.S. citizens. Non-citizens are 8.6 percent of the nation’s adult population. However, federal prisons are not representative of prisons generally or local jails. http://www.cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/articles/2009/crime.pdf

Being truthful is offensive, racist and discriminatory, according to the left.

I was about to say the same thing. Only bullshit political correctness is acceptable these days. Actual facts get ugly and show that liberal ideology is seriously flawed.

Fox, you and Red are missing the point. It is not what Trump said that matters. Trump has the political savvy of a Bulgarian shoe manufacturer, so it is well understood that he is capable of saying anything. Hell, we EXPECT him top say stupid things, because Trump lives within his own egocentric universe, in which reality dare not intrude. For this, we are incredibly grateful. Trump could not be elected to the board of the HOA in one of his own buildings.

But what did he say that is stupid? Or that can't be verified? Hasn't been verified?
When he says Trump is stupid, what he means is that Trump is right, and he's too stupid to admit it.

When he says Trump is stupid, what he means is that Trump is right, and he's too stupid to admit it.

I don't know him well enough to know what he meant. But I do agree that when somebody calls something stupid or racist or hatemongering or whatever, without saying why, it's a pretty safe bet they can't effectively rebut what was said.

Some anti-European immigrant cartoons from a century ago.

The sign reads: Imported, Duty Free, by Trust, Monopoly & Co. to compete with American Labor.

zin11f.jpg

The caption reads: Results of Encouraging Emigration. Paupers, Vagabonds, Murderers and other of the European and Asiatic Scum Refused Admission Elsewhere, Are Readily Landed Here."

2iig29u.jpg

"Results of Encouraging Emigration". Exactly the same rhetoric we hear today!

Here is some anti-Italian immigrant propaganda. Note "The Way to Dispose of Them".

2jaybzc.jpg

Here is an anti-Irish immigrant cartoon.

2zyy1dz.jpg
Thanks for a brief synopsis of your ancestry.

I don't know him well enough to know what he meant. But I do agree that when somebody calls something stupid or racist or hatemongering or whatever, without saying why, it's a pretty safe bet they can't effectively rebut what was said.
It would be interesting to see how Trump would follow up on his statements if he were elected. I don't believe he would back down or hem and haw. He's too vain.

Pro-Trump super-PAC aims to raise ‘unlimited funds’

The New York Post ^ | July 6, 2015 | Carl Campanile and Marisa Schultz
An independent super-PAC has been formed to raise unlimited funds to power Donald Trump’s run for the presidency, The Post has learned. The political action committee is called Make America Great Again, the slogan of the Republican real estate mogul’s White House campaign. It says in its filings that it “intends to raise funds in unlimited amounts.” It does not specify whom it will support or oppose, but Jon Anderson, a Denver-based attorney involved in filing the paperwork, confirmed Make America Great Again is a pro-Trump PAC. “I am the election lawyer who represents the Make America Great Again political...

Someone said the Liberal Party is scared shitless that Trump will be elected. That's because their voting base would be dried up.

The sign reads: Imported, Duty Free, by Trust, Monopoly & Co. to compete with American Labor.

zin11f.jpg

The caption reads: Results of Encouraging Emigration. Paupers, Vagabonds, Murderers and other of the European and Asiatic Scum Refused Admission Elsewhere, Are Readily Landed Here."

2iig29u.jpg

Here is some anti-Italian immigrant propaganda. Note "The Way to Dispose of Them".

2jaybzc.jpg

2zyy1dz.jpg
Thanks for a brief synopsis of your ancestry.

And at the risk of further derailing the OP's excellent thread, I have to say to this that those who cannot understand or argue a concept will invariably create innumerable straw men, red herrings, and non sequitur to deflect the discussion.

To reason that because every illegal isn't carrying communicable diseases, it is racist to say that anybody is. . . .that is stupid.

To reason that because every illegal doesn't commit crimes that land them in jail, it is racist to say that many do. . .that is stupid.

To reason that because every illegal isn't a rapist, none of them are. . .that is stupid.

And the most stupid of all is to point to legal immigrants as somehow no different from illegals and use propaganda re legal immigrants as justification to make anything said against illegals racist and un-PC.

Last edited:

It would be interesting to see how Trump would follow up on his statements if he were elected. I don't believe he would back down or hem and haw. He's too vain.

He is vain, he is opinionated, he is arrogant, even pompous, at times, and he gets it wrong sometimes. But he's no dummy and he is his own man. Maybe the time has come that enough people are fed up to the gills with the empty rhetoric and promises of the left, are so disgusted with a feckless government that is too timid to act on anything of real substance, and so demoralized that the country is being overrun with people who have no concept of individual liberty and responsibility, that the time has come for a Donald Trump?

And when he infuriates so many on the left by telling the absolute truth re illegals from Mexico et al, that could make him attractive to a great many people. Time will tell.

If 'The Donald' is right, I'm sure he's on-board with arresting, fining, and imprisoning employers that hire illegal aliens.

Don't build it and they won't come.

Oh, and I haven't read every post in this thread, but before somebody else brings it up, Trump is being hammered elsewhere for saying hundreds of thousands of illegals are in U.S. jails and prisons. The facts:

• DHS states that it has identified 221,000 non-citizens in the nation’s jails. This equals 11 to 15 percent of the jail population. Non-citizens comprise only 8.6 percent of the nation’s total adult population.
  • The Federal Bureau of Prisons reports that 26.4 percent of inmates in federal prisons are non-U.S. citizens. Non-citizens are 8.6 percent of the nation’s adult population. However, federal prisons are not representative of prisons generally or local jails. http://www.cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/articles/2009/crime.pdf

Ok, you want to know what he said that is stupid? Well, let's forget about the fact that all illegals across the Southern border are not Mexican, but many are from Central America. Let's forget about him not differentiating between immigrants that are legal, and immigrants that are not illegal. Let's forget about the fact that he has absolutely no facts about southern immigrants being rapists. Lets talk about illegals in prisons. Now, Trump wants to close the border, right? How do you do that? Well, for one thing, you put them in prisons. In fact, our current policy is that anyone arrested for being undocumented goes to jail to await trial. When convicted, he pleads guilty, and is deported for having committed a misdemeanor. if he does it again, He has committed a felony, and gets around 2 years in the slammer, and is deported again. If he does it again, he gets 20 years to life, and then is deported again.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/12/us/split-second-justice-as-us-cracks-down-on-border-crossers.html

So, on the one hand, Trump is compalining that we have an "open border". On the other hand, he is complaining that they are filling up our prisons. Well, DUH? THAT IS WHAT WE ARE DOING TO CLOSE THE BORDERS, DONALD!

But, as I said before, it really makes no difference. Trump is programed to self destruct. He has absolutely no chance to be elected to anything. He is the king of the GOP clown bus, and is only taken seriously by people who would prefer to bitch, than to actually win elections. Can anyone say, Sarah Palin". I knew you could.

Last edited:
Trump is saying things out loud that most people are only thinking.
It's refreshing that he is not playing the pc card.
He is right, sanctuary cities have no place in the United States.
There is no way an illegal alien who was already deported 4 times should even be found inside our borders.
We need to enforce our current immigration laws and rid ourselves of sanctuary cities and the people that support them.

There is no way an illegal alien who was already deported 4 times should even be found inside our borders.
We need to enforce our current immigration laws and rid ourselves of sanctuary cities and the people that support them.

Then move to one of those cities, and vote against the city council.

zin11f.jpg

2iig29u.jpg

2jaybzc.jpg

2zyy1dz.jpg

Indeed -- same shit, different day. Those who ignore their history and all that.

The Ku Klux Klan got a lot of mileage out of the xenophobia of that era.

"Xenophobia -- it's what makes America grate".

Then move to one of those cities, and vote against the city council.
Leftbrainers want the Stars and Bars gone, Righties want sanctuary cities gone. Sounds like an even trade.

Forum List

Back