Tommy Tuberville admits he went to NYC to help trump break his gag order.

You are a very dishonest OLD man.
You have NO Honor.

Trump has NEVER been a decent man. EVER.

Neither has Bidumb, but because he's got a D after his name, you love and worship him. Stupid is as stupid does.

1. The sex isn't the crime. Bookkeeping is one "crime", a misdemeanor.
2. The super-secret crime being covered up is supposedly a felony, but it was never specified. This bullshit trial is a crime.
Faun claims the other crime was Cohen’s. Not sure how they resurrect a misdemeanor that has passed the statute of limitations because of someone els’s crime. :cuckoo:

1. The sex isn't the crime. Bookkeeping is one "crime", a misdemeanor.
2. The super-secret crime being covered up is supposedly a felony, but it was never specified. This bullshit trial is a crime.

The sex was the underlying cause of the payout.

If Trump had sex as the CEO of the TRUMP organization and paid her off with TRUMP funds to protect the organization, then it is a legitimate expenditure.

But if the jury believes Trump had sex because he is a creepy sex fiend and paid her off to protect his personal reputation then he has committed a crime.

If Trump had sex as the CEO of the TRUMP organization and paid her off with TRUMP funds to protect the organization, then it is a legitimate expenditure.

But if the jury believes Trump had sex because he is a creepy sex fiend and paid her off to protect his personal reputation then he has committed a crime.
1. True.
2. Trump could f__k Stormy as Batman and it would still be legal
3. Trump's NDAs, paid for with his own money, are all PERFECTLY LEGAL.
4. Pecker's "catch and kill" agreements are all PERFECTLY LEGAL.

Since when is that a crime?

You mean if I own a company and I write a company check for "legal expenses" but it's to pay off a hooker that's legal? I don't think so.

That is not how a business operates

Regarding my previous post, I think Trump would have to cut a personal check to Stormy but I'm sure like all the crimes Trump has committed over the decades, I'm sure he covers his tracks. I just can't believe Michael Cohen trusted him and took a mortgage out on his home to pay Stormy.

Regarding my previous post, I think Trump would have to cut a personal check to Stormy but I'm sure like all the crimes Trump has committed over the decades, I'm sure he covers his tracks. I just can't believe Michael Cohen trusted him and took a mortgage out on his home to pay Stormy.
He did cut a personal check....

No. Next dumb question?

1715783599963.png

1715783638077.png

1715783671918.png

If Cohen was a better lawyer he would not have committed any crimes.
Paying Stormy with his money is a campaign finance crime, paying with Trump's cash would not be.

He did cut a personal check....
To who Michael Cohen?

We were talking about something else. Trump Corporation can't write a check and say "legal expenses" because that's tax fraud. Is he going to use it as a write off?

So Trump believed he could get away with paying for crimes by just putting LEGAL EXPENSES in the little line bottom left. LOL

If Cohen was a better lawyer he would not have committed any crimes.
Paying Stormy with his money is a campaign finance crime, paying with Trump's cash would not be.
He's a fixer first of all. Guys like Michael Jackson, Trump and Harvey Weinstein hire fixers.

To who Michael Cohen?

We were talking about something else. Trump Corporation can't write a check and say "legal expenses" because that's tax fraud. Is he going to use it as a write off?

So Trump believed he could get away with paying for crimes by just putting LEGAL EXPENSES in the little line bottom left. LOL
Trump paid out of his own pocket, legal expenses, to Cohen, his lawyer, who he hired to write a NDA out of concern for his wife and family.

That’s what the evidence from the state has shown. Have you not been following the trial?

Forum List

Back